Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 23 (23)North Carolina State 21 (Taxslayer Bowl)
Final
Kentucky dominated first half on both sides of the ball. Then we absolutely sucked in the third quarter offensively. But the defense kept us in it along side NC State’s awful QB play. This group gave us a lot of great wins and memories.

I’m more optimistic for this offseason than every before with a new OC coming from the Rams offensive tree which has produced great offensive minds. And also Ali announced he’s coming back next season which is great. But we have to produce a passing attack or we will always just be mid tier
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • enknight84
Glad to see them win. Kentucky is a better team then that 4-6 record displayed. Playing a 10 game all SEC Kentucky could have easily been 6-4 with that brutal schedule

Losing a lot on offense, I hope stoops new staff members can help bring in good talent an get the passing game under control if that happens. They will be a force. Very bright future in Lexington for Kentucky football
[-] The following 1 user Likes Oledad92's post:
  • enknight84
I didn't get to watch the game. I tried listening to it online, but couldn't for some reason. I grew up an EKU, UK, and Marshall fan. I had a fallen out with UK in the late 90's. I'm trying to become a fan again. I THINK I am glad they won this game.
I'm just really excited to see what that feller from LA rams brings to the table
[-] The following 1 user Likes Oledad92's post:
  • enknight84
If Rodriguez and Smoke are both there, we should be able to run it. If we are going to open it up some, (and we have to), Beau Allen would seem to be the better option at qb, hopefully the new OC can really develop him.
(01-03-2021, 07:03 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: If Rodriguez and Smoke are both there, we should be able to run it. If we are going to open it up some, (and we have to), Beau Allen would seem to be the better option at qb, hopefully the new OC can really develop him.
Let’s not forget about Gatewood. I predict he is going to be our starter for week one. 

KSR is teasing a huge announcement coming for the football team soon. I’m predicting AJ Rose returns or a big name lineman returns
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL