Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas Fires Tom Herman
I knew he was on the hot seat but I thought Herman would get another year.  

"The Longhorns went 32-18 in four seasons under Herman, including seven losses as a ranked team to unranked teams -- tied for most in FBS since 2017."

https://abc13.com/tom-herman-fired-texas...n/9287596/
I thought for sure he had another year but Texas didn’t agree. The Sark guy they fired from Alabama is a good hire but only time will tell. Texas expects a lot and just don’t ever do anything
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(01-02-2021, 09:23 PM)Spud6 Wrote: I thought for sure he had another year but Texas didn’t agree. The Sark guy they fired from Alabama is a good hire but only time will tell. Texas expects a lot and just don’t ever do anything

Hopefully he has learned some.lessons from.his time at USC and dried out some.
(01-03-2021, 08:08 AM)Westside Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 09:23 PM)Spud6 Wrote: I thought for sure he had another year but Texas didn’t agree. The Sark guy they fired from Alabama is a good hire but only time will tell. Texas expects a lot and just don’t ever do anything

Hopefully he has learned some.lessons from.his time at USC and dried out some.
Everyone seems to think he has. Idk though
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
What kind of a buyout did Herman walk away with, was it Gus Malzahn-sized?
(01-03-2021, 07:01 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: What kind of a buyout did Herman walk away with, was it Gus Malzahn-sized?

$15 million. He got paid $15 million to get fired. 

College coaches make way too much money for athletes to not make a dime or get free sandwiches
#BBFL