Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(5)Texas A&M 46 (13)North Carolina 27
Maybe A&M could have given Bama a better game than Notre Dame in a rematch.
Texas A&M was my 4th team in the college playoffs. They are big and physical and I think could’ve scored in Bama unlike ND. But the takeaway I took from this game is why is no one talking about Sam Howell the QB for UNC? He was putting balls anywhere and everywhere and his receivers weee dropping huge plays that could’ve changed this game.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(01-03-2021, 10:02 AM)Spud6 Wrote: Texas A&M was my 4th team in the college playoffs. They are big and physical and I think could’ve scored in Bama unlike ND. But the takeaway I took from this game is why is no one talking about Sam Howell the QB for UNC? He was putting balls anywhere and everywhere and his receivers weee dropping huge plays that could’ve changed this game.

Sam Howell may not be the best QB on North Carolina's roster. I saw his backup when he was in high school, Jefferson Boaz. He is the best high school quarterback I have ever seen. He has a huge, accurate arm. 
UNC will be elite very soon if their freshmen from this year and 2021 recruits pan out. Two of which are from the city I live in. Jaquarious (sp?) Conley, he went to school about 2 miles from the school my kids attend and Tymir Brown. Tymir was my son's teammate in middle school and would be my son's teammate if my son did not choose soccer. I watched Tymir shut down Jaquarious down when they played against each other.  Tymir has huge potential and extremely talented. Unless Tymir has matured, he is a little on the selfish side and is a little on the lazy side.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(01-03-2021, 01:34 PM)Jarons Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 10:02 AM)Spud6 Wrote: Texas A&M was my 4th team in the college playoffs. They are big and physical and I think could’ve scored in Bama unlike ND. But the takeaway I took from this game is why is no one talking about Sam Howell the QB for UNC? He was putting balls anywhere and everywhere and his receivers weee dropping huge plays that could’ve changed this game.

Sam Howell may not be the best QB on North Carolina's roster. I saw his backup when he was in high school, Jefferson Boaz. He is the best high school quarterback I have ever seen. He has a huge, accurate arm. 
UNC will be elite very soon if their freshmen from this year and 2021 recruits pan out. Two of which are from the city I live in. Jaquarious (sp?) Conley, he went to school about 2 miles from the school my kids attend and Tymir Brown. Tymir was my son's teammate in middle school and would be my son's teammate if my son did not choose soccer. I watched Tymir shut down Jaquarious down when they played against each other.  Tymir has huge potential and extremely talented. Unless Tymir has matured, he is a little on the selfish side and is a little on the lazy side.

Interesting. Mac Jones is building a powerhouse down there and I look for them to start pushing my Clemson Tigers in the ACC if we don’t watch out
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Wish Mac Jones would have stuck with Kentucky.. **kicking rocks***
I’m sure Spud meant to say Mack Brown, UNC’s coach. But I feel your pain over Mac Jones too.
(01-03-2021, 07:00 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: I’m sure Spud meant to say Mack Brown, UNC’s coach. But I feel your pain over Mac Jones too.

Lol, you would be correct
#BBFL
Mac Brown said after the game that he felt A&M should have been in the playoffs. His team played both Notre Dame and A&M. I know he also stated that he felt the playoffs should be expanded, so I am not sure if he was saying A&M was better than Notre Dame.