Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Released audio of Trump call to GA SOS
(03-13-2021, 12:01 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(03-13-2021, 10:37 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-13-2021, 10:24 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Oh boy!
The Orange Menace Don Don called another election official requiring the “right answer.” 

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/po...vesigator/
Your obsession with the former president is not healthy. 

yep.  DJT’s incompetence and attempt at subverting democracy deserves retribution.  

From my POV, your unwavering support of him is UnAmerican.

That POV might mean something if you'd come to that conclusion honestly. But in your case it was the handed off vicarious byproduct of the liberal fog-hat mafia.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(03-13-2021, 04:44 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(03-13-2021, 12:01 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(03-13-2021, 10:37 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-13-2021, 10:24 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Oh boy!
The Orange Menace Don Don called another election official requiring the “right answer.” 

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/po...vesigator/
Your obsession with the former president is not healthy. 

yep.  DJT’s incompetence and attempt at subverting democracy deserves retribution.  

From my POV, your unwavering support of him is UnAmerican.

That POV might mean something if you'd come to that conclusion honestly. But in your case it was the handed off vicarious byproduct of the liberal fog-hat mafia.

that’s rich from you, TRT.  

but in topic rather than wailing at the messenger. Is this a good look for Dear Leader?  Seems bad.
'So, they made up quotes?!': Washington Post is slammed after admitting it misquoted Trump's call to Georgia elections investigator asking her 'to find the fraud'  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...0&ito=1490

LIES, LIES and more LIES. Of course they made up quotes. They need to change their name to the Whopper Post
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
https://www.vox.com/2021/3/16/22333805/w...mp-georgia

Distraction as usual.

Hell, why are we surprised he made TWO calls to manipulate an election?

Brainwashed.
(03-16-2021, 08:59 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: https://www.vox.com/2021/3/16/22333805/w...mp-georgia

Distraction as usual.

Brainwashed.

Wa Po reporters lied and so do you
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(03-16-2021, 10:46 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(03-16-2021, 08:59 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: https://www.vox.com/2021/3/16/22333805/w...mp-georgia

Distraction as usual.

Brainwashed.

Wa Po reporters lied and so do you
The difference is that the Washington Post has retracted one of their lies, which Comrade Cardfan never does.
Ahhh
You fellas spent zero time reading what actually happened.

None of the WaPo snafu clears Trump of his attempted meddling with GA elections.

It does show WaPo has some professional integrity rather than continue to publish lies about election fraud.
(03-18-2021, 06:53 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Ahhh

None of the WaPo snafu clears Trump of his attempted meddling with GA elections. 

It does show WaPo has some professional integrity rather than continue to publish lies about election fraud.

^^ Ahh, the mushroom gives a short tutorial on reading comprehension. I read it quite thoroughly and what the retraction shows is Wa Po lied to advance the political stand of the reporters who wrote the story. You know, exactly like you do every time you come on here? The difference is as Hoot said, they got caught and retracted, you get caught but you never retract. But with Wa Po don't forget, these guys have an editor to account to and he was obviously all-in until Wa Po got caught.

I remember only a few scant months ago you were on here ceding that Trump could well win again. I guarantee when the results came in nobody was more surprised than you. So now with Dems back in power, the ratification of HR-1 stands on the shoulders of just one man; Senator Joe Manchin (D) West Virginia. If he votes in favor, HR-1 passes and if Majority Leader Schumer is to be believed America as we knew her, is gone. If Manchin manages to stand his ground and refuses to become the left's evil linchpin, things might be delayed a bit.

Don't get me wrong, all the absurdity afoot right now is the stuff of globalism and ultimately, the one world government. It's no surprise to those who know to look for such things at all. I mean, for globalism to get hold we must mindlessly eradicate the governmental forces that stand in the way, right? Burn the books, forbid the children going to school, shut down the economy while raising the corporate tax rate to 28% while planning a 4 Trillion dollar tax hike. Brilliant. Seed the court, neuter the authority of the Senate, federalize elections. Ya-hoo! Bring it on! Still if I had my way, all that gender neutral numbness would be staved off indefinitely. But make no mistake, though I may stand against it, I know with certainty it's coming. It's here in fact.

I hate it, and can assure those cheering it on will have a severe case of buyer's remorse.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(03-18-2021, 08:05 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

^^ Ahh, the mushroom gives a short tutorial on reading comprehension. I read it quite thoroughly and what the retraction shows is Wa Po lied to advance the political stand of the reporters who wrote the story. You know, exactly like you do every time you come on here? The difference is as Hoot said, they got caught and retracted, you get caught but you never retract. But with Wa Po don't forget, these guys have an editor to account to and he was obviously all-in until Wa Po got caught.

I remember only a few scant months ago you were on here ceding that Trump could well win again. I guarantee when the results came in nobody was more surprised than you. So now with Dems back in power, the ratification of HR-1 stands on the shoulders of just one man; Senator Joe Manchin (D) West Virginia. If he votes in favor, HR-1 passes and if Majority Leader Schumer is to be believed America as we knew her, is gone. If Manchin manages to stand his ground and refuses to become the left's evil linchpin, things might be delayed a bit.

Don't get me wrong, all the absurdity afoot right now is the stuff of globalism and ultimately, the one world government. It's no surprise to those who know to look for such things at all. I mean, for globalism to get hold we must mindlessly eradicate the governmental forces that stand in the way, right? Burn the books, forbid the children going to school, shut down the economy while raising the corporate tax rate to 28% while planning a 4 Trillion dollar tax hike. Brilliant. Seed the court, neuter the authority of the Senate, federalize elections. Ya-hoo! Bring it on! Still if I had my way, all that gender neutral numbness would be staved off indefinitely. But make no mistake, though I may stand against it, I know with certainty it's coming. It's here in fact.

I hate it, and can assure those cheering it on will have a severe case of buyer's remorse.
Do away with the filibuster the republicans are not going to work with Biden and the democrats hell there are 6 republican senators and 121 republican house members who don't believe Biden is there President Majority rules that's the way it should be
(03-18-2021, 08:05 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

I told you when Biden was the nominee Trump would lose.  Biden is a much more likable candidate than HRC. Easy pick.  

shocked would have been a fella who’s never polled at 50% job approval to win.  

I like your ideas, TRT.   Raise those taxes on the rich and the corporate rate to the rate when America was GREAT: 43%!

Let’s load up that SCOTUS just like Mitch did.  

Scorched Earth !!!

of course nobody is burning books and kids are headed backed to school in most communities where it is safe to do so.  I realize your ilk wanted kids in schools this whole time so they would help wipe out all the “liberal” teachers, but cooler heads prevailed.
Like Mitch did? Scorched brain cells more aptly. Obama put in Sotomayor and Kagan and tried to install Merrick Garland. All Mitch accomplished was to restore the status quo and I know this alternate reality of your delusion seems right to you. But I guess I missed where Trump's alleged court seeding resulted in any personal benefit. Bottom line is your side are not interested in fairness, or any centrist policy or jurisprudence. Your side wants judges who are not judges at all. They would be social justice activists with no compunction to keeping their thumb on the scale of justice in order to advance political correctness and subjugate unwilling conservatives.

Further, CV-19 was used by your side to push mail-in balloting in order to sway a presidential  election that I maintain,  could never have been won at the polls. But feel free to keep on lying your head off about it.

My ilk wants a government of, for and by the people. My ilk wants to see the Lord receive His due diligence by our elected officials who BTW are also prone to put the will of the people above self serving or transient causes. My ilk would honor the concepts of truthful national heritage and factual education. My ilk advocates for individual responsibility and therefore work, and my ilk is proud of America.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(03-20-2021, 12:52 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Like Mitch did? Scorched brain cells more aptly. Obama put in Sotomayor and Kagan and tried to install Merrick Garland. All Mitch accomplished was to restore the status quo and I know this alternate reality of your delusion seems right to you. But I guess I missed where Trump's alleged court seeding resulted in any personal benefit. Bottom line is your side are not interested in fairness, or any centrist policy or jurisprudence. Your side wants judges who are not judges at all. They would be social justice activists with no compunction to keeping their thumb on the scale of justice in order to advance political correctness and subjugate unwilling conservatives.

Further, CV-19 was used by your side to push mail-in balloting in order to sway a presidential  election that I maintain,  could never have been won at the polls. But feel free to keep on lying your head off about it.

My ilk wants a government of, for and by the people. My ilk wants to see the Lord receive His due diligence by our elected officials who BTW are also prone to put the will of the people above self serving or transient causes. My ilk would honor the concepts of truthful national heritage and factual education. My ilk advocates for individual responsibility and therefore work, and my ilk is proud of America.
I hope your ilk get vaccinated so the rest of us can move on with our lives past Covid.
(03-21-2021, 10:39 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(03-20-2021, 12:52 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Like Mitch did? Scorched brain cells more aptly. Obama put in Sotomayor and Kagan and tried to install Merrick Garland. All Mitch accomplished was to restore the status quo and I know this alternate reality of your delusion seems right to you. But I guess I missed where Trump's alleged court seeding resulted in any personal benefit. Bottom line is your side are not interested in fairness, or any centrist policy or jurisprudence. Your side wants judges who are not judges at all. They would be social justice activists with no compunction to keeping their thumb on the scale of justice in order to advance political correctness and subjugate unwilling conservatives.

I hope your ilk get vaccinated so the rest of us can move on with our lives past Covid.

Oh I am certain that it would be the party that gave us men dressed as girls competing in school sports,  to be the only ones who could possibly understand germ control.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]