Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Released audio of Trump call to GA SOS
(01-04-2021, 03:06 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 02:06 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 01:02 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: Hoot can spin it anyway he wants too, but when DJT said “you need to find 11780 votes,” well, game over. He and TRT, although they appear to be, aren’t that naive, they are just trying to save a little face right now. They would save a lot more if they would just admit the Republican Party is in a hell of a pickle right now, most of it caused by the inept party leader.
Editing a phone call that was more than one hour long down to 4 minutes of sound bites was very dishonest. This is another example of Trump doing absolutely nothing wrong and liberals attempting to misrepresent what happened. It is also very dishonest for anybody to use the edited audio to spread the lies. You can spin that however you want, but you are participating in another dishonest smear job.

When did liberals decide that the truth no longer matters as long as their candidate wins? Should football teams start avoiding road games in Democrat controlled counties?

In Georgia's case, Dominion's money has corrupted at least a couple of top Republican elected officials and as Trump said, Georgia voters are very angry with what their governor and SoS have done. They knew what they were doing when they sent a recording of the conference call to the Washington Post. An honest Republican would never have done so, knowing that the recording would be edited and misrepresented. Bezos, Dominion, and the Georgia election officials are on the same team.

I provided the transcript.  You can’t pull the discredit the messenger and ignore the content. 

Nothing Trump says is true, but what is true is he has attempted to coerce a GA election official which is a state and federal crime. 

Not one halfwitted conspiracy theory is going to save Trump now. I suggest he find some better lawyers.  I’m curious if Ted Cruz will argue Trump’s cases once he has no power. He probably will since he is gutless.  

2021 is already great. Trump signed his own arrest warrant and the Sedition Caucus looks foolish and even more treasonous if they go through with their antics.
Just quit digging your hole deeper. You only posted the transcript of the entire conversation after I called you out for posting the disinformation and even after getting caught, you are still lying about the call. As TRT said, if it weren't for a bad rep, you would have no rep at all. You remind me of an old Hee Haw song that contains the line "if it weren't for bad luck, I'd hae no luck at all." Every time that you post disinformation you make a conscious decision to deceive. Once people are on to your tactics, it becomes difficult for people to believe you even when you tell the truth.
^^ One more thing. It doesn't take guts to roll over on what is right Cardfan. The bigger man in all of this is Ted Cruz. True public servants recognize the good of the country over the pettiness of the special interest crowd.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(01-04-2021, 03:17 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 01:02 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: Hoot can spin it anyway he wants too, but when DJT said “you need to find 11780 votes,” well, game over. He and TRT, although they appear to be, aren’t that naive, they are just trying to save a little face right now. They would save a lot more if they would just admit the Republican Party is in a hell of a pickle right now, most of it caused by the inept party leader.
Editing a phone call that was more than one hour long down to 4 minutes of sound bites was very dishonest. This is another example of Trump doing absolutely nothing wrong and liberals attempting to misrepresent what happened. It is also very dishonest for anybody to use the edited audio to spread the lies. You can spin that however you want, but you are participating in another dishonest smear job.

When did liberals decide that the truth no longer matters as long as their candidate wins? Should football teams start avoiding road games in Democrat controlled counties?

In Georgia's case, Dominion's money has corrupted at least a couple of top Republican elected officials and as Trump said, Georgia voters are very angry with what their governor and SoS have done. They knew what they were doing when they sent a recording of the conference call to the Washington Post. An honest Republican would never have done so, knowing that the recording would be edited and misrepresented. Bezos, Dominion, and the Georgia election officials are on the same team.

I provided the transcript.  You can’t pull the discredit the messenger and ignore the content. 

Nothing Trump says is true, but what is true is he has attempted to coerce a GA election official which is a state and federal crime. 

Not one halfwitted conspiracy theory is going to save Trump now. I suggest he find some better lawyers.  I’m curious if Ted Cruz will argue Trump’s cases once he has no power. He probably will since he is gutless.  

2021 is already great. Trump signed his own arrest warrant and the Sedition Caucus looks foolish and even more treasonous if they go through with their antics.
Just quit digging your hole deeper. You only posted the transcript of the entire conversation after I called you out for posting the disinformation and even after getting caught, you are still lying about the call. As TRT said, if it weren't for a bad rep, you would have no rep at all. You remind me of an old Hee Haw song that contains the line "if it weren't for bad luck, I'd hae no luck at all." Every time that you post disinformation you make a conscious decision to deceive. Once people are on to your tactics, it becomes difficult for people to believe you even when you tell the truth.

Remind me. When was it that he told the truth?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
https://www.axios.com/trump-raffensperge...c4e71.html

“It is my understanding from news reports that a member of the State Election Board has requested that the Secretary's Election Division investigate the call, after which the board can refer the case to my office and the state Attorney General."
"As I promised Fulton County voters last year, as District Attorney, I will enforce the law without fear or favor. Anyone who commits a felony in violation of Georgia law in my jurisdiction will be held accountable. Once the investigation is complete, this matter, like all matters, will be handled by our office based on the facts and the law."
— Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis

Oh boy...
(01-04-2021, 03:36 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: https://www.axios.com/trump-raffensperge...c4e71.html

“It is my understanding from news reports that a member of the State Election Board has requested that the Secretary's Election Division investigate the call, after which the board can refer the case to my office and the state Attorney General."
"As I promised Fulton County voters last year, as District Attorney, I will enforce the law without fear or favor. Anyone who commits a felony in violation of Georgia law in my jurisdiction will be held accountable. Once the investigation is complete, this matter, like all matters, will be handled by our office based on the facts and the law."

Oh boy...

Exactly. As in the ignoble Ukrainian phone call, another partisan attack using another distorted interpretation of an otherwise perfectly clear and legal conversation.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(01-04-2021, 03:42 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 03:36 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: https://www.axios.com/trump-raffensperge...c4e71.html

Oh boy...

Exactly. As in the ignoble Ukrainian phone call, another partisan attack using another distorted interpretation of an otherwise perfectly clear and legal conversation.

except this time...no self-serving coward Senators to protect him from ramifications.
(01-04-2021, 03:24 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 03:17 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Remind me. When was it that he told the truth?
Remind me of the last time your lips or fingers moved without lying.
Big Grin
Big Grin

Oh goodness...
(01-04-2021, 03:49 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Oh boy...

except this time...no self-serving coward Senators to protect him from ramifications.

LOL, I just wonder who you think that it will be that protects you. You're a white guy with a paycheck and certifiable issues with enemy identification.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(01-04-2021, 03:22 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ One more thing. It doesn't take guts to roll over on what is right Cardfan. The bigger man in all of this is Ted Cruz. True public servants recognize the good of the country over the pettiness of the special interest crowd.

"Ted Cruz warned voters that Donald Trump is a pathological liar, “utterly amoral” and a dangerous narcissist after dropping out of the Republican Primary, so is this the same Ted Cruz that you now praise.

Cruz is just trying to win over Trump's Cult for his 2024 Presidential run.  Cruz must have also forgotten that Trump accused his father as being a part of the JFK assassination.
Trump had 18 previous calls to GA SOS office.
Good gravy, Trump was thirsty for the cheat.

Big Grin

(01-04-2021, 04:02 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 03:49 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Oh boy...

LOL, I just wonder who you think that it will be that protects you. You're a white guy with a paycheck and certifiable issues with enemy identification.

Protects me from what?  
Considering I haven’t broken the law.

(01-04-2021, 04:04 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 03:22 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ One more thing. It doesn't take guts to roll over on what is right Cardfan. The bigger man in all of this is Ted Cruz. True public servants recognize the good of the country over the pettiness of the special interest crowd.

"Ted Cruz warned voters that Donald Trump is a pathological liar, “utterly amoral” and a dangerous narcissist after dropping out of the Republican Primary, so is this the same Ted Cruz that you now praise.

Cruz is just trying to win over Trump's Cult for his 2024 Presidential run.  Cruz must have also forgotten that Trump accused his father as being a part of the JFK assassination.
Didn’t he insinuate Cruz’s wife ugly too.  

Just the man I’d want to hitch my political career to.  Cruz will be in the history books as the leader of the Sedition Caucus with his lips firmly planted on Trump’s arse. Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
(01-04-2021, 03:17 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

You could twist a granny knot. A sitting President reasoning respectfully with a state governor where election results are contested in open conversation is not coercion. You don't think all the illegally taped and leaked secret classified conversations set abroad by enemies of state have made an impression on DJT?

He knows what is legal and what crosses the line and frankly, I would bet the cost of your sensitivity training that he had more than one lawyer and other assorted witnesses present to observe the call.
Can't you figure out why they taped there conversation with the Dear Leader they knew he would Start Tweeting Lies and guess what he didn't let them down
Your Dear Leader has NO credibility in other words if his lips or fingers are moving he is lying
Time to Start Rewarding Work instead of Wealth
I know it’s hard to remember, but these same folks got a call from Lindsey Graham asking them to throw away votes in November
18 attempted conversations from Trump.
A ton of lies and conspiracy theories, and you get why they chose to record and release the audio.
Has there ever been a more spineless US Senator than Ted Cruz he doesn't care about America all he cares about is Cruz
Time to start rewarding work instead of wealth
Anyone got 11,000 votes?
[-] The following 1 user Likes mr.fundamental's post:
  • Cardfan1
(01-04-2021, 08:04 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I know it’s hard to remember, but these same folks got a call from Lindsey Graham asking them to throw away votes in November
A ton of lies and conspiracy theories, and you get why they chose to record and release the audio.
You are continuing to lie, despite having an opportunity to read a transcript of the entire phone call. As for the allegation that Trump tried calling the Georgia SoS 18 times, only a moron would believe that to be true. If anybody doubts it, they should read the transcript. The conference call was not an impromptu call with no agenda and there were too many participants to believe that Trump repeatedly called until somebody answered and then both sides got their lawyers and staff members together when he finally got through.

You must be extremely gullible to believe that line of BS. It's no wonder you are a Democrat. The party needs more boys like you!   Big Grin
Boy, Gabriel Sterling completely eviscerated Trump in calling out his fraudulent claims earlier today. Nothing like hearing facts debunking myths. And now even most Republicans are admitting Trump’s call to Georgia was damaging. This is not going well for the GOP right now, they are being ripped apart in two different directions. Well deserved chaos for these yahoos.
(01-04-2021, 08:43 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: Boy, Gabriel Sterling completely eviscerated Trump in calling out his fraudulent claims earlier today. Nothing like hearing facts debunking myths. And now even most Republicans are admitting Trump’s call to Georgia was damaging. This is not going well for the GOP right now, they are being ripped apart in two different directions. Well deserved chaos for these yahoos.
Sure, and Bill Clinton eviscerated everybody who accused him of having sex with "that woman, Miss Lewinsky." 

Criminals almost always deny their guilt until and unless they reach a deal with prosecutors.
Hoot. It’s over. Get some counseling, you’re gonna drive yourself bonkers.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Van Hagar's post:
  • Cardfan1
(01-04-2021, 08:40 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 08:04 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I know it’s hard to remember, but these same folks got a call from Lindsey Graham asking them to throw away votes in November
You are continuing to lie, despite having an opportunity to read a transcript of the entire phone call. As for the allegation that Trump tried calling the Georgia SoS 18 times, only a moron would believe that to be true. If anybody doubts it, they should read the transcript. The conference call was not an impromptu call with no agenda and there were too many participants to believe that Trump repeatedly called until somebody answered and then both sides got their lawyers and staff members together when he finally got through.

You must be extremely gullible to believe that line of BS. It's no wonder you are a Democrat. The party needs more boys like you!   Big Grin

Sorry, Hooter, no lies were typed. Multiple sources reporting everything I said.  All facts, and they will be read in court someday right before orange man will be wearing orange. Big Grin 

I know it hurts to see the downfall of your idol, Dear Leader.  But you’re gonna have to snap out of this Stockholm syndrome and be thankful all you lost was some of your pride.

Trump signed his own arrest warrant.  Damned himself with no protection of lackeys and suck ups.  

I hope the House opens articles of impeachment Thursday to prevent Trump from ever holding office again.
(01-04-2021, 08:35 PM)mr.fundamental Wrote: Anyone got 11,000 votes?
President Elect Biden does but he will not let the Dear Leader shake him down
Time to reward work instead of wealth
(01-04-2021, 08:56 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: Hoot. It’s over. Get some counseling, you’re gonna drive yourself bonkers.
It's not over but I realize that Biden will most likely succeed in stealing the election. He will do as much damage as possible for a year or two and then the GOP will take over the House in a couple of years and then gridlock will set in. Our government has deteriorated to the point that gridlock is the best likely scenario one can expect.
(01-04-2021, 08:58 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Sorry, Hooter, no lies were typed. Multiple sources reporting everything I said.  All facts, and they will be read in court someday right before orange man will be wearing orange. Big Grin 

I know it hurts to see the downfall of your idol, Dear Leader.  But you’re gonna have to snap out of this Stockholm syndrome and be thankful all you lost was some of your pride.

Trump signed his own arrest warrant.  Damned himself with no protection of lackeys and suck ups.  

I hope the House opens articles of impeachment Thursday to prevent Trump from ever holding office again.
The 18 call claim is BS. Maybe it took 18 calls by the staff to iron out the agenda details for the call, but there is no doubt that claim is another misrepresentation of the facts. That is just not how important meetings take place. Meetings involving the president are the result of careful planning.

Stop lying, or at least give it your best shot. I know it's hard to break bad habits.
(01-04-2021, 09:33 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

The 18 call claim is BS. Maybe it took 18 calls by the staff to iron out the agenda details for the call, but there is no doubt that claim is another misrepresentation of the facts. That is just not how important meetings take place. Meetings involving the president are the result of careful planning.

Stop lying, or at least give it your best shot. I know it's hard to break bad habits.
Hoot, you’re gonna have to change the channel.

There were 18 calls to the GA SOS press line that discredited the calls as false.   The operators believed if the Trump admin was calling they had the numbers they needed, and they wouldn’t be calling the same line you, or I could call. 
Big Grin 

Shows how jakelegged this administration is.

Big Grin What a joke!!! 

FWIW, your ignorance and radicalization doesn’t make everything I say untrue.  Dodgy
(01-04-2021, 10:09 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

There were 18 calls to the GA SOS press line that discredited the calls as false.   The operators believed if the Trump admin was calling they had the numbers they needed, and they wouldn’t be calling the same line you, or I could call. 
Big Grin 

Big Grin What a joke!!! 

FWIW, your ignorance and radicalization doesn’t make everything I say untrue.  Dodgy
The fact that you continually establish yourself as willfully ignorant is reason enough to dismiss everything that you say as false until proven otherwise. You have quoted a talking head's claim that Trump made 18 calls to the Georgia Sec. of State. Unless you can produce a sworn affidavit by that talking head, signed under penalty of perjury, that is not evidence. If 1,000 other talking heads and "journalists" repeat the claim, that still does not constitute evidence of truth.

You have developed such a nasty habit of lying, I honestly doubt that you have the ability to distinguish between facts and opinions.
(01-04-2021, 10:25 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 08:40 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: You are continuing to lie, despite having an opportunity to read a transcript of the entire phone call. As for the allegation that Trump tried calling the Georgia SoS 18 times, only a moron would believe that to be true. If anybody doubts it, they should read the transcript. The conference call was not an impromptu call with no agenda and there were too many participants to believe that Trump repeatedly called until somebody answered and then both sides got their lawyers and staff members together when he finally got through.

Big Grin 

Big Grin What a joke!!! 

The fact that you continually establish yourself as willfully ignorant is reason enough to dismiss everything that you say as false until proven otherwise. You have quoted a talking head's claim that Trump made 18 calls to the Georgia Sec. of State. Unless you can produce a sworn affidavit by that talking head, signed under penalty of perjury, that is not evidence. If 1,000 other talking heads and "journalists" repeat the claim, that still does not constitute evidence of truth.

You have developed such a nasty habit of lying, I honestly doubt that you have the ability to distinguish between facts and opinions.

That was per GA SOS office. 

Bless your heart. 

Embarrassing isn’t it?
(01-04-2021, 10:32 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 08:58 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Sorry, Hooter, no lies were typed. Multiple sources reporting everything I said.  All facts, and they will be read in court someday right before orange man will be wearing orange. :D 

:D 

:D What a joke!!! 

FWIW, your ignorance and radicalization doesn’t make everything I say untrue.  :dodgy:

Bless your heart. 

Embarrassing isn’t it?
Whatever the source, the number was not accurate or it was quoted out of context. Trump did not personally call the GA SoS office 18 times, which was your claim. You are a liar who will post anybody else's lies as long as they are critical of Trump. 
(01-04-2021, 11:43 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 10:32 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 09:33 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The 18 call claim is BS. Maybe it took 18 calls by the staff to iron out the agenda details for the call, but there is no doubt that claim is another misrepresentation of the facts. That is just not how important meetings take place. Meetings involving the president are the result of careful planning.

Big Grin 

Big Grin What a joke!!! 

Bless your heart. 

Embarrassing isn’t it?
Whatever the source, the number was not accurate or it was quoted out of context. Trump did not personally call the GA SoS office 18 times, which was your claim. You are a liar who will post anybody else's lies as long as they are critical of Trump. 
Big Grin

Busted out lame strawman.
(01-04-2021, 11:43 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Whatever the source, the number was not accurate or it was quoted out of context. Trump did not personally call the GA SoS office 18 times, which was your claim. You are a liar who will post anybody else's lies as long as they are critical of Trump. 

Cardfan's only purpose on this forum is to attack Trump and anybody, the millions of good folks who voted for him, patriot public-servant scholars the like of Mark Levin, Godly clergy, no matter who, just as viciously as he can without getting called out by the mods on BGR. Continually distorting the record and the truth with no regard for consequence.

He does rather unwittingly provide opportunity for others however, to expose the less  than virtuous down side of the left.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]