Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Released audio of Trump call to GA SOS
(01-04-2021, 12:09 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 12:05 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Bezos should have obtained the full recording and released it. The audio has obviously been heavily edited.

There is nothing wrong with Trump asking the GA SoS or GA Governor to do their jobs. They have been counting the same fake ballots over and over as they shred evidence. Georgia law does not require a court to order the state to certify the correct vote counts. They have watched the same video of election fraud following the fake water main break as the Georgia Senate Judiciary Subcommittee watched before ordering a forensic audit.

Hopefully Kemp and Raffensberger will be led away in cuffs before the end of Trump's second term.
It has been. It looks just as bad. 
Election fraud on full display. 

They have done their jobs.  Your man is asking for fraud and to break the law like any mob boss. 

Man, this must hurt. 

Can’t wait until DJT is led out by HRC!  Trump’s second term will be in a federal pen. Big Grin

I’m glad you’re back, Hoot.  I’m not sure that  could keep arguing other bots.
So, given the choice of posting the full unedited video or a version edited in an attempt to make Trump look bad, you chose to post the latter. You are a consistent liar. Trump never even remotely suggested that anybody commit fraud. What he did was to correctly point out that certifying fraudulent election results is a crime. He is correct and I will not be surprised if both the GA Secretary of State and Governor are arrested and tried for their crimes.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Released audio of Trump call to GA SOS - by Hoot Gibson - 01-04-2021, 12:28 AM