Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Released audio of Trump call to GA SOS
(01-04-2021, 08:40 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 08:04 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I know it’s hard to remember, but these same folks got a call from Lindsey Graham asking them to throw away votes in November
18 attempted conversations from Trump. 
A ton of lies and conspiracy theories, and you get why they chose to record and release the audio.
You are continuing to lie, despite having an opportunity to read a transcript of the entire phone call. As for the allegation that Trump tried calling the Georgia SoS 18 times, only a moron would believe that to be true. If anybody doubts it, they should read the transcript. The conference call was not an impromptu call with no agenda and there were too many participants to believe that Trump repeatedly called until somebody answered and then both sides got their lawyers and staff members together when he finally got through.

You must be extremely gullible to believe that line of BS. It's no wonder you are a Democrat. The party needs more boys like you!   Big Grin

Sorry, Hooter, no lies were typed. Multiple sources reporting everything I said.  All facts, and they will be read in court someday right before orange man will be wearing orange. Big Grin 

I know it hurts to see the downfall of your idol, Dear Leader.  But you’re gonna have to snap out of this Stockholm syndrome and be thankful all you lost was some of your pride.

Trump signed his own arrest warrant.  Damned himself with no protection of lackeys and suck ups.  

I hope the House opens articles of impeachment Thursday to prevent Trump from ever holding office again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Released audio of Trump call to GA SOS - by Cardfan1 - 01-04-2021, 08:58 PM