Landon Young going to NFL
Terry Wilson entering transfer portal 

Returning: 
Kinnard
Corker
Square 
Pascal
Josh Ali
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Drake Jackson and Quinton Bohanna headed to NFL
Cincinnati Bengals running backs coach Jemal Singleton set to depart for Kentucky

Also Brandon Echols I do believe is entering the draft.
AJ Rose announced head leaving for the NFL today
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Kentucky's Chris Rodriguez says he will return for 2021 season as a junior.

The cats are gonna be lit!
That’s huge! He’s a stud and no one outside Kentucky knows it yet
#BBFL
(01-13-2021, 11:28 PM)Spud6 Wrote: That’s huge! He’s a stud and no one outside Kentucky knows it yet
Oh they gon' learn eventually.
All these returning players an every other sec team major impact players entering the NFL draft puts Kentucky in a pretty good position as long as they can figure out the QB situation.
When is Wandale gonna make his transfer choice known? I heard either UK or Purdue, can’t really see why he would go to another Big Ten school.
(01-14-2021, 10:22 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: When is Wandale gonna make his transfer choice known? I heard either UK or Purdue, can’t really see why he would go to another Big Ten school.
I'm not sure I've been trying to keep up with him daily but I expect it to be announced soon. It could be Purdue or UK but I've read he's looking for an offense that can run with his style of play, ive not seen nebraska play since hes been there however with the offensive cord. UK has coming in an he's a qb developer of course too, I don't see any reason why not UK.  Would love to see them run like a pro style spread an start keeping defenses on their heels them bam give it c' rod! TD! For real if Kentucky çan land the wrs they are going to be fun to watch
We know now that Wandale is coming. And Down South football, whatever that is, has UK second in the East behind Georgia in their very early rankings. If either Allen or Gatewood develops, next year could really be something.
It all sends solely on our OC and how he develops his offense. It’s looking like we are going to have all the right pieces it’s just whether or not we can use them to take that next step in being competitive
#BBFL
Well with the Rams losing to the packers, how long till our OC arrives in Lexington? I would think pretty quick to get up to speed and hit the recruiting trail.
(01-17-2021, 09:19 AM)Demarcus ware Wrote: Well with the Rams losing to the packers, how long till our OC arrives in Lexington? I would think pretty quick to get up to speed and hit the recruiting trail.
Has to be within the week I’d assume
#BBFL
(01-17-2021, 09:19 AM)Demarcus ware Wrote: Well with the Rams losing to the packers, how long till our OC arrives in Lexington? I would think pretty quick to get up to speed and hit the recruiting trail.
Has to be within the week I’d assume
#BBFL