Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Pro-Trump protesters storm US Capitol as lawmakers gather to count electoral votes
Just roll the Tape

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp

(01-22-2021, 06:23 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Just roll the Tape

[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1

I think McConnell wants him convicted. We'll see if Mitch can quietly sway about 16 of his GOP colleagues. He's probably working on it as we speak.
(01-22-2021, 07:33 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

I think McConnell wants him convicted. We'll see if Mitch can quietly sway about 16 of his GOP colleagues. He's probably working on it as we speak.

There are 6-10 solid Republican “guiltys.”  

Mitch needs Trump to guilty if he wants his party back.

I think you are right. McConnell is retiring, he is owned by the CCP, and he hates Trump's guts. We will see how many GOP Senators are willing to risk their careers by voting to convict with zero evidence. My guess is that they will be able to retire very comfortably if they cast a "Yes" vote.

It is a sad day when neither major American political party can field a candidate to beat Trump in a fair nomination fight or a general election and are so afraid of one man's popularity that they will resort to an illegal impeachment and conviction to prevent him from running again at age 78.

I do not believe that there would be a Senate trial if McConnell and Schumer were not confident that they have the votes before the trial. They are underestimating how angry Trump supporters are and will remain through the 2024 elections.
Does zero evidence = a video telling them to March on the Capitol, and he is going with them?

Tbh, we need another thread for the Trump Conviction.

@Old School Hound

I nominate you.

You always do a great job of getting things going. The feathers are already ruffled when post anything. Big Grin
(01-22-2021, 07:56 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

I think you are right. McConnell is retiring, he is owned by the CCP, and he hates Trump's guts. We will see how many GOP Senators are willing to risk their careers by voting to convict with zero evidence. My guess is that they will be able to retire very comfortably if they cast a "Yes" vote.

It is a sad day when neither major American political party can field a candidate to beat Trump in a fair nomination fight or a general election and are so afraid of one man's popularity that they will resort to an illegal impeachment and conviction to prevent him from running again at age 78.

I do not believe that there would be a Senate trial if McConnell and Schumer were not confident that they have the votes before the trial. They are underestimating how angry Trump supporters are and will remain through the 2024 elections.

Take this to the bank about Mitch. Everything he does is based upon what he thinks is best for him. Can't stand the guy but he's very good at what he does .  Very shrewd politically.  We'll see how this turns out for him.  And yeah, I have no doubt he hates Trump's guts. My guess is that if Mitch wants Trump convicted(which I think is likely), then he will get the votes he needs. That's how he works. Like you said, he may already know he will have his votes.

Don't know if he will retire Mitch but his health will have more to say and if he can stay majority leader 
It's his if he wants it as far as hating Trump i didn't see it Mitch went along with everything Trump wanted up too Jan 6th which any decent moral patriotic person would say that went to far a lot of the republicans should of came out early and call it what it is a big lie maybe jan could of been prevented Trump would of stopped if he lost support of republicans in congress
But he did say i could shoot someone in middle of 5th avenue and still wouldn't loose my flock
(01-22-2021, 08:24 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

Don't know if he will retire Mitch but his health will have more to say and if he can stay majority leader 
It's his if he wants it as far as hating Trump i didn't see it Mitch went along with everything Trump wanted up too Jan 6th which any decent moral patriotic person would say that went to far a lot of the republicans should of came out early and call it what it is a big lie maybe jan could of been prevented Trump would of stopped if he lost support of republicans in congress
But he did say i could shoot someone in middle of 5th avenue and still wouldn't loose my flock
The fact that you believe McConnell went along with everything Trump proposed shows that you were not paying much attention to the truth the past four years. The biggest mistake that Trump made was not butting heads with McConnell over funding for a border fence from Day 1 of his administration. He should have never signed any spending bill that did not fund his top campaign promise.
(01-22-2021, 08:36 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

The fact that you believe McConnell went along with everything Trump proposed shows that you were not paying much attention to the truth the past four years. The biggest mistake that Trump made was not butting heads with McConnell over funding for a border fence from Day 1 of his administration. He should have never signed any spending bill that did not fund his top campaign promise.
The fact you believed Trump invalidates your opinion.  

That dude is going to jail!
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congres...s-n1263729

Interesting timeline. VP Pence realized fast no one had his back.
https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2...ism-495197

And now we have Truthers. Not only is it disgusting that this happened but now we have elected officials trying debunk the treason. I guess anything to cover their a$$.
(01-23-2021, 01:39 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 07:33 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I think McConnell wants him convicted. We'll see if Mitch can quietly sway about 16 of his GOP colleagues. He's probably working on it as we speak.

The fact that you purportedly believed Dr Fauci and defended him back when he was the nation's chief spokesman on COVID-19 invalidates your opinion. Which BTW isn't even yours; it was given to you by the rabid left.

Fears of legal ramifications had even FOX News shrunk back from spirited assertions of that which their own vetting processes had conclusively verified to be the news worthy. Lou Dobbs was sacrificed, along with any visible ties to folks like Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell and others. Nonetheless in light of that this morning on FOX, it was reported that strong evidence indicates Dr Fauci steered US tax dollars to the Wuhan Lab; and those tax dollars were used in part authorities now know, in the manipulation of corona viruses. 

Dr Fauci, tip-of-the-spear for the Jim Acosta's of the attack dog liberal media, was implicated in having ties to the beginning of the pandemic according to FOX. Meanwhile as he reigned as super star of the White House daily briefings on the pandemic, and helping to skewer DJT,  Fauci pooh-poohed the use of HCQ, which world renowned epidemiologists across the globe continue to insist is very effective in diminishing the threat of the disease.

If you're typing, you're lying.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^^It looks like Twin Ticks can't find any current bad Trump news "articles" or good Biden articles for a new thread, so he is having to reach back to recycle some of his old lies. If 6 January was an insurrection, it has to go down as the worst insurrection in the history of the world. No guns and no knives were found inside the Capitol in the possession of "insurrectionists." With the execution of unarmed Ashlee Babbit, this was a case of not even bringing a knife to a gunfight.

What is our federal government hiding, Twin Ticks? Who ordered the execution of Ashlee Babbit and why has her killer's name still not been released to the public? Why were the doors of the Capitol opened to the protesters? It looks to me as if Democrats expected that weapons would be found on the protesters who entered to Capitol so that their allegations of an armed insurrection would look plausible. As your name suggests, you are a sucker, Twin Ticks. There was no insurrection and there certainly was no treason. You are a liar to your core.
(06-19-2021, 11:28 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: ^^It looks like Twin Ticks can't find any current bad Trump news "articles" or good Biden articles for a new thread, so he is having to reach back to recycle some of his old lies. If 6 January was an insurrection, it has to go down as the worst insurrection in the history of the world. No guns and no knives were found inside the Capitol in the possession of "insurrectionists." With the execution of unarmed Ashlee Babbit, this was a case of not even bringing a knife to a gunfight.

What is our federal government hiding, Twin Ticks? Who ordered the execution of Ashlee Babbit and why has her killer's name still not been released to the public? Why were the doors of the Capitol opened to the protesters? It looks to me as if Democrats expected that weapons would be found on the protesters who entered to Capitol so that their allegations of an armed insurrection would look plausible. As your name suggests, you are a sucker, Twin Ticks. There was no insurrection and there certainly was no treason. You are a liar to your core.

Well I mean you take the gong mythic prototypical Trump supporter as supposed the left. If you listen to a CNN type, they're generally a cult of uneducated morons with arsenals of guns, short tempered and with no idea about what America is about. While on the other hand the protesters of the past decade out plundering and burning down towns, or assaulting or murdering their political foes under false racial justification, are all patriot darlings.

But of course they expected to find weapons. They believe their own lies.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-19-2021, 11:54 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 11:28 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: ^^It looks like Twin Ticks can't find any current bad Trump news "articles" or good Biden articles for a new thread, so he is having to reach back to recycle some of his old lies. If 6 January was an insurrection, it has to go down as the worst insurrection in the history of the world. No guns and no knives were found inside the Capitol in the possession of "insurrectionists." With the execution of unarmed Ashlee Babbit, this was a case of not even bringing a knife to a gunfight.

Well I mean you take the gong mythic prototypical Trump supporter as supposed the left. If you listen to a CNN type, they're generally a cult of uneducated morons with arsenals of guns, short tempered and with no idea about what America is about. While on the other hand the protesters of the past decade out plundering and burning down towns, or assaulting or murdering their political foes under false racial justification, are all patriot darlings.

But of course they expected to find weapons. They believe their own lies.
It is looking more and more like the events at the Capitol that transpired on January 6 were the result of a Democrat operation. The only thing that was real was the execution of an unarmed veteran who was threatening no one. It is a good thing that Democrats expected protesters to be armed or the Capitol Police might have brought a few to plant as evidence.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • TheRealThing
^^^ One cannot anticipate every angle it would seem. The no guns deal was huge.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-19-2021, 11:07 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 07:56 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I think you are right. McConnell is retiring, he is owned by the CCP, and he hates Trump's guts. We will see how many GOP Senators are willing to risk their careers by voting to convict with zero evidence. My guess is that they will be able to retire very comfortably if they cast a "Yes" vote.

The fact that you purportedly believed Dr Fauci and defended him back when he was the nation's chief spokesman on COVID-19 invalidates your opinion. Which BTW isn't even yours; it was given to you by the rabid left.

Fears of legal ramifications had even FOX News shrunk back from spirited assertions of that which their own vetting processes had conclusively verified to be the news worthy. Lou Dobbs was sacrificed, along with any visible ties to folks like Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell and others. Nonetheless in light of that this morning on FOX, it was reported that strong evidence indicates Dr Fauci steered US tax dollars to the Wuhan Lab; and those tax dollars were used in part authorities now know, in the manipulation of corona viruses. 

Dr Fauci, tip-of-the-spear for the Jim Acosta's of the attack dog liberal media, was implicated in having ties to the beginning of the pandemic according to FOX. Meanwhile as he reigned as super star of the White House daily briefings on the pandemic, and helping to skewer DJT,  Fauci pooh-poohed the use of HCQ, which world renowned epidemiologists across the globe continue to insist is very effective in diminishing the threat of the disease.

TRT I can count on you when faced with the FACTS and the TRUTH Tear down the Messenger or change the subject. Dear Leader has taught you well.

Quooter Jan. 6th was a attempt to over throw the government. To try to keep the King in Place about as simple as any one can explain it to you. Most unamerican thing a person can do. And the bad thing their are a lot of you Trumpsters you want a King.
^^ No guns was a big deal but certainly not as big a deal as no brains.... right vector?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-19-2021, 02:27 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 08:24 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Don't know if he will retire Mitch but his health will have more to say and if he can stay majority leader 

TRT I can count on you when faced with the FACTS and the TRUTH Tear down the Messenger or change the subject. Dear Leader has taught you well.

Quooter Jan. 6th was a attempt to over throw the government. To try to keep the King in Place about as simple as any one can explain it to you. Most unamerican thing a person can do. And the bad thing their are a lot of you Trumpsters you want a King.
So, in your delusion, a large group of Trump supporters walked into the U.S. Capitol unarmed to overthrow the government. Come on, man! Not even you could possibly be that stupid, Twin Ticks/dumber! Are you - that stupid?
(06-19-2021, 04:41 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 08:36 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The fact that you believe McConnell went along with everything Trump proposed shows that you were not paying much attention to the truth the past four years. The biggest mistake that Trump made was not butting heads with McConnell over funding for a border fence from Day 1 of his administration. He should have never signed any spending bill that did not fund his top campaign promise.

So, in your delusion, a large group of Trump supporters walked into the U.S. Capitol unarmed to overthrow the government. Come on, man! Not even you could possibly be that stupid, Twin Ticks/dumber! Are you - that stupid?
Quooter first they just didn't walk in they forced their way in. Their orders was to stop the certification of the election. You and the Trumpsters wanted the King to stay. What else would it be so far 465 Trumpsters have been arrested.
(06-19-2021, 04:49 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 04:41 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-23-2021, 01:39 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: The fact you believed Trump invalidates your opinion.  

Quooter first they just didn't walk in they forced their way in. Their orders was to stop the certification of the election. You and the Trumpsters wanted the King to stay. What else would it be so far 465 Trumpsters have been arrested.
So, your answer is, yes you are that stupid! You will get no argument on that count from me!