Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Pro-Trump protesters storm US Capitol as lawmakers gather to count electoral votes
(01-15-2021, 11:48 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [Image: https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/55130507.jpg]
Democrats rushed through an impeachment without giving investigators time to complete an investigation. F-E-A-R of President Trump that was. The facts did not matter, just as they did not matter for the first impeachment. Jefferson knew that our federal government would abuse its power just as this Congress has done. He would be amazed to learn that we have not already had a second revolution. Jefferson underestimate the oppression that Americans would be willing to endure.
(01-15-2021, 04:22 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: It looks like Antifa played a role in storming the US Capitol after all. What did China Joe say about Antifa? The video below also shows the murder of an unarmed Trump supporter.

FBI Arrests Antifa Leader John Sullivan in Utah After Storming US Capitol

[Video: ]
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

FAKE NEWS!!!
(01-15-2021, 12:22 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(01-15-2021, 04:22 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: It looks like Antifa played a role in storming the US Capitol after all. What did China Joe say about Antifa? The video below also shows the murder of an unarmed Trump supporter.

FBI Arrests Antifa Leader John Sullivan in Utah After Storming US Capitol

[Video: ]
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

FAKE NEWS!!!

How so?

Quote:Liberal Utah activist charged with joining Capitol riot

A liberal activist from Utah was arrested on Thursday on federal charges that he took part in the riot at the Capitol last week.

John Sullivan, 26, founder of a protest group called Insurgence USA, was charged in a criminal complaint with one felony count of interfering with law enforcement in connection with a civil disorder, as well as misdemeanor charges of unlawful entry and disorderly conduct.
One liberal filming = Antifa invasion
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp

I bet this will be a lot of these people's defense
The only one they have
(01-15-2021, 02:41 PM)vector#1 Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp

The only one they have
(01-15-2021, 02:38 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: One liberal filming = Antifa invasion
Let me repeat the question for you. Why did you label my post "FAKE NEWS" followed by a gaggle of laughing hyena smilies? The article was 100 percent factual. Were you mistaken or did you lie?
(01-15-2021, 02:41 PM)vector#1 Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp

The only one they have

pigeons will be singing.
(01-15-2021, 03:35 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

The only one they have

pigeons will be singing.
...and liars will be lying.
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/15...don-459608

He owes them.
(01-15-2021, 02:59 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

The only one they have
That “QAnon Shaman” Argues He Was Only at the Capitol Riot Because Donald Trump’s Tweets Were an “Invitation” (msn.com)

If more come out and claim this was the reason then the Dear Leader will be in big trouble

Remember Bin Laden and Charles Manson actually didn't physical kill any one they just did the brain washing
(01-15-2021, 04:06 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

The only one they have
That “QAnon Shaman” Argues He Was Only at the Capitol Riot Because Donald Trump’s Tweets Were an “Invitation” (msn.com)

If more come out and claim this was the reason then the Dear Leader will be in big trouble

Remember Bin Laden and Charles Manson actually didn't physical kill any one they just did the brain washing
There was ample evidence that Bin Laden and Manson planned crimes and ordered them to be executed. There is zero evidence that Trump did either. You have been brainwashed if you believe what you just posted. The guy with the horns is a Democrat and his father is a Democrat judge. It is pretty unlikely that he was there to help Trump in any way.
(01-15-2021, 04:27 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

The only one they have

There was ample evidence that Bin Laden and Manson planned crimes and ordered them to be executed. There is zero evidence that Trump did either. You have been brainwashed if you believe what you just posted. The guy with the horns is a Democrat and his father is a Democrat judge. It is pretty unlikely that he was there to help Trump in any way.
Just follow the Tweets and you can bet the Farm the FBI and the DOJ have them
Get use to hearing this
My President Invited Me to Fight and take our country back that's the only defense they have 
A good Lawyer will use that and them Tweets
(01-15-2021, 04:52 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

The only one they have

Get use to hearing this
My President Invited Me to Fight and take our country back that's the only defense they have 
A good lawyer would listen to Trump's speech and then tell his client that he has no case. Congress is full of Democrat lawyers who are too incompetent to practice their profession. There are some who had to take their bar exams multiple times and at least one who was never able to pass her bar exam. You are right about criminals, they will lie to avoid jail, so some will blame Trump for their own actions. That doesn't mean that they will be believed.
(01-15-2021, 04:58 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-15-2021, 04:06 PM)vector#1 Wrote: That “QAnon Shaman” Argues He Was Only at the Capitol Riot Because Donald Trump’s Tweets Were an “Invitation” (msn.com)

Get use to hearing this
A good lawyer would listen to Trump's speech and then tell his client that he has no case. Congress is full of Democrat lawyers who are too incompetent to practice their profession. There are some who had to take their bar exams multiple times and at least one who was never able to pass her bar exam. You are right about criminals, they will lie to avoid jail, so some will blame Trump for their own actions. That doesn't mean that they will be believed.
It's the only defense they have what else do they have
I mean you had the Dear Leader for over 2 months telling them the election was stolen from them without showing them no proof and then all them brain washing rally's he held all kinds of Tweets and then telling them that the VP could stop the count 
You need to be strong go and fight take our country back
(01-15-2021, 05:04 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(01-15-2021, 04:06 PM)vector#1 Wrote: That “QAnon Shaman” Argues He Was Only at the Capitol Riot Because Donald Trump’s Tweets Were an “Invitation” (msn.com)

Get use to hearing this
I mean you had the Dear Leader for over 2 months telling them the election was stolen from them without showing them no proof and then all them brain washing rally's he held all kinds of Tweets and then telling them that the VP could stop the count 
Sometimes when you have no defense, the best thing you can do is to tell the truth, apologize to everybody involved, and ask for the Court's mercy or plead guilty to a lesser offense. Democrat lawyers and Obama judges will do everything they can to get those charged with crimes to perjure themselves and testify that Trump made them commit the crime. That is how DC justice works. That is why President Trump was wrongfully impeached twice. 

Normally, the worst thing that a person charged with a trespassing crime could do would be to lie under oath. In this case, I don't think the judges or prosecutors are going to worry about perjury, as long as the lies implicate Trump.
(01-15-2021, 05:11 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-15-2021, 04:27 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: There was ample evidence that Bin Laden and Manson planned crimes and ordered them to be executed. There is zero evidence that Trump did either. You have been brainwashed if you believe what you just posted. The guy with the horns is a Democrat and his father is a Democrat judge. It is pretty unlikely that he was there to help Trump in any way.
Get use to hearing this
Sometimes when you have no defense, the best thing you can do is to tell the truth, apologize to everybody involved, and ask for the Court's mercy or plead guilty to a lesser offense. Democrat lawyers and Obama judges will do everything they can to get those charged with crimes to perjure themselves and testify that Trump made them commit the crime. That is how DC justice works. That is why President Trump was wrongfully impeached twice. 

Normally, the worst thing that a person charged with a trespassing crime could do would be to lie under oath. In this case, I don't think the judges or prosecutors are going to worry about perjury, as long as the lies implicate Trump.
What if the truth is my Dear Leader told me the election was stolen and the Dear Leader invited me to the Rally Stop the Steal and the Dear Leader told me to be strong and fight and take our country back
And the VP can stop it 
Sounds like a great game plan to me
(01-15-2021, 04:27 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: There was ample evidence that Bin Laden and Manson planned crimes and ordered them to be executed. There is zero evidence that Trump did either. You have been brainwashed if you believe what you just posted. The guy with the horns is a Democrat and his father is a Democrat judge. It is pretty unlikely that he was there to help Trump in any way.
Get use to hearing this

“Sometimes when you have no defense, the best thing you can do is to tell the truth, apologize to everybody involved, and ask for the Court's mercy or plead guilty to a lesser offense.”

We agree.  

Bye Bye..Donny and the Seditionists
(01-15-2021, 05:25 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(01-15-2021, 04:52 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Just follow the Tweets and you can bet the Farm the FBI and the DOJ have them
Get use to hearing this

What if the truth is my Dear Leader told me the election was stolen and the Dear Leader invited me to the Rally Stop the Steal and the Dear Leader told me to be strong and fight and take our country back
And the VP can stop it 
Sounds like a great game plan to me
Sounds like a whole lot of wishful thinking to me.
No wishes... all reality

But there is a lot of truth there. And damn sadness that a POTUS tried to destroy democracy.
Here some more evidence against the Dear Leader more will come forward

https://www.wymt.com/2021/01/16/kentucky...itol-riot/
(01-16-2021, 11:29 AM)vector#1 Wrote: Here some more evidence against the Dear Leader more will come forward

https://www.wymt.com/2021/01/16/kentucky...itol-riot/

OOOHH!! That's the final coffin nail boy, it's over.

Obviously there were quite a few bozos who though they don't likely leave the holler much, nonetheless wound up inside the Capital Building. People are saying security was AWOL and that many of the doors were just standing open.

AFTR. I saw the VERY FEW videos showing the one guy banging on double entry doors with the barr8cade, (He didn't get in BTW),  and couple more with people breaking windows. You'd think that with lawmakers getting up with chins all aquiver, worried that some mean zealot Republican Congressman may shoot Granddaddy Joe on the steps of the White House, the protesters had driven SWAT vehicles and Lenco BearCats from their local PD through the side of the building. I mean, if I'm gonna have to go through all these soap opera theatrics for the next few months until Joe just finishes fading away, I demand the Mods offer us a googly eyes icon.

One Antifa thug has already been charged so they weren't all Trump supporters. I don't expect any of the troop to admit it but there is way more going on, it seems to me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Here's some more and they all have the same story
The Dear Leader gave us marching orders to fight and take back our country
Just remember Bin Laden didn't do the actually attack just the brain washing

(01-16-2021, 05:12 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Here's some more and they all have the same story

[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(01-16-2021, 05:12 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Here's some more and they all have the same story

I think it was the DC attorney office that said Trump is a flight risk. He may be in cuffs walking out of the White House next week.
(01-16-2021, 05:53 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

I think it was the DC attorney office that said Trump is a flight risk. He may be in cuffs walking out of the White House next week.
Here's some more evidence

https://twitter.com/i/status/1349436733889404928

Didn't I hear that he was wanting a red carpet and a Twenty-One gun salute ?
(01-16-2021, 08:13 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Pentagon denied
(01-17-2021, 11:52 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(01-16-2021, 08:13 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Pentagon denied
Yes the Pentagon turned the Dear Leader Down maybe TRT and Hooter could show up and give him a 2 gun salute that's the least the owe him

Pentagon rejects Trump’s request for military-style sendoff (msn.com)
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
Anybody else feel like this is over after Trump isn’t asking for rebellion anymore?

Maybe it’s just me.
(01-18-2021, 02:09 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Anybody else feel like this is over after Trump isn’t asking for rebellion anymore? 

Maybe it’s just me.
For once, you are probably right, but Biden sure seems spooked for some reason. I think he is worried that those 25,000 troops might not be there to protect him on Wednesday and the fence and razor wire may not be there to keep people OUT. All we can do is wait and see what happens this week.