at Louisville PRP
at LCA
Tates Creek
OPEN
at Boyle
at Bourbon
Anderson County
Scott County 

4 legitimate state championship caliber teams plus Scott County & Ryle.

Really strong senior class with (6) 3 yr starters returning, but 6-4 would have to be deemed a good season.
I think Lexington Catholic will be a very good team this year.
GEEZ! 4 potential state champs in their schedule. LC has never shy away from tough competition. As far back as I can remember, they use to schedule FTH, BG, Trinity, Saint X, Cov Cath, Johnson Central, Out of state competitors etc. I say they will be 6-4 maybe a lucky 7-3 regular season.
(04-16-2021, 05:11 PM)Iggyfan Wrote: at Ryle
Johnson Central (Bluegrass Bowl) 
at Cov Cath
at Louisville PRP
at LCA
Tates Creek
OPEN
at Boyle
at Bourbon
Anderson County
Scott County 

4 legitimate state championship caliber teams plus Scott County & Ryle.

Really strong senior class with (6) 3 yr starters returning, but 6-4 would have to be deemed a good season.
Yes that is a strong schedule, and I think Scott County could beat all of the 4 legitimate championship caliber teams this year with what they have coming back, but Catholic schools should always play a strong schedule, to
 me.
Here is what I know about Lexington Catholic. They have everyone back on the O-line, QB, RB and 2 of their starting receivers. They do have a nice and will be a play maker sophomore to be at WR that played varsity, but seldom saw the ball come his way cause of all the other all- city/ state that they had. So they will be OK on offense. Defense is suspect, which is usually is for the Knights. They have a couple of D-line that rotated last season coming back, but loses all their LB's and DB's. So with a possible 3-5 legit state championship caliber teams on their schedule, it's going to be tough.
[-] The following 1 user Likes A Tribe Called Quest's post:
  • BlackcatAlum