Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's back!!!
Kentucky sophomore forward Keion Brooks Jr. is officially back.
After sitting out UK’s first nine games of the season with an injured calf, Brooks announced this evening that he has been cleared by team doctors, meaning he will make his sophomore debut when the team heads to Florida on Saturday.
“I’M BACK,” Brooks Jr. announced. “Grateful to be back on the floor with my brothers. Our team doctors have medically cleared me to play.”

Brooks Jr is the only player left from last years squad who appeared in all 31 games. 

Idk about y'all but this guy is gonna make a HUGE impact. Mark it down!
Can’t wait to see him!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(01-07-2021, 11:33 PM)Spud6 Wrote: Can’t wait to see him!
Me too! But don't expect him to do too much coming back from a calf injury but once he gets 100% its gonna be nuts to face dunking all day.
He may help with our depth... the biggest help will be with strength... this is the weakest physical team I have seen Ky have... they do not like or know how to handle contact....but if they stay l do believe they will learn?
(01-08-2021, 01:21 PM)BlueSky Wrote: He may help with our depth... the biggest help will be with strength... this is the weakest physical team I have seen Ky have... they do not like or know how to handle contact....but if they stay l do believe they will learn?
I agree, I've never seen a team like this years ky squad that is just so weak & in foul trouble missing easy shots and just straight up cant handle physicality. I hope they all stay and cal returns to a platoon system in the near future
(01-08-2021, 03:11 PM)Oledad92 Wrote:
(01-08-2021, 01:21 PM)BlueSky Wrote: He may help with our depth... the biggest help will be with strength... this is the weakest physical team I have seen Ky have... they do not like or know how to handle contact....but if they stay l do believe they will learn?
I agree, I've never seen a team like this years ky squad that is just so weak & in foul trouble missing easy shots and just straight up cant handle physicality. I hope they all stay and cal returns to a platoon system in the near future

Weakest team since Skal’s team
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL