Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts 41 Saints 10
Manning finishes with 288 yards and 3 touchdowns!

Way to go Colts!!:1:
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Darn. My Saints were up 10-7 at the half. I went to bed and saw the score this morning. Thought I was having a nightmare. Bush and McAllister had less combined rushing yards than Addai. Oh well the season is young so there is still hope.
Midee1 Wrote:Darn. My Saints were up 10-7 at the half. I went to bed and saw the score this morning. Thought I was having a nightmare. Bush and McAllister had less combined rushing yards than Addai. Oh well the season is young so there is still hope.

I have Brees in a few leagues, Colston in one, Henderson in two, and Brees choked, which of course left nothing for the other two.

I will give Indy their proper credit, because their defense played well, but I was completely surprised at the Saints not doing anything good.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Yeah I have Bress and Henderson on the same team and they didnt get nothing for me. Colts offense hasnt changed a bit, but their D was what impressed me the most not allowing the Saints a TD and holding them to 3 points (being the only TD for New Orleans was a defensive TD). Kudos to the Colts last night.
Yea my boys won. Way to go Colts, defense looked impressive i had picked a matchup between Chargers and Saints in the Super Bowl, I may have to change that prediction just wait and season progresses, not a great start for the Saints though.
A vering impressive showing by the Colt's offense and an even more impressive showing by the defense. I hope that the Bengals can make jumps like that with there D, in the coming years.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:A vering impressive showing by the Colt's offense and an even more impressive showing by the defense. I hope that the Bengals can make jumps like that with there D, in the coming years.

Hopefully they'll be able to put together some solid games this season.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Colts looked very good for the first game of the season.