Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention All Bluegrass Rivals Members
Thanks, Westside. 
Politics in this country is extremely polarizing and divisive. Internet forum communities are microcosms of the population at large so its not surprising that discussions get heated. Let me go on record saying that I haven't been offended at any comment that anyone has made in the politics forum and I have read through most all of them. I don't take comments personally and I don't mind when jabs are thrown my way. I think some good-natured ribbing is fun. I really enjoy the spirited discussions and I like when people are passionate about their views.  I've only been a participant on one other sports forum in my life and that site was suspending people constantly and, in fact, ended up closing the political forum. Most of the best posters left that site and it is hardly worth reading now. I'm thankful that those who moderate this site allow members a lot of latitude to say what they want to say as well as engage in some spirited banter back and forth. Hopefully, that will be allowed to continue.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Attention All Bluegrass Rival Members - by Old School Hound - 01-09-2021, 09:39 PM