Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WanDale Robinson Transferring From Nebraska
WanDale Robinson has announced that he intends to leave Nebraska to get closer to his family in Kentucky.  Full story at the link below.

https://www.state-journal.com/ap_sports/...ywheowx2Os
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • Oledad92
He’s coming home!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Nebtaska fans are torn up over this decision and are blaming Scott Frost.
If there was one in-state recruit who got away from the Kentucky coaching staff, it was Wan’Dale Robinson, who was the top-ranked player in the Bluegrass State in the Class of 2019, according to the 247Sports Composite.

Now coach Mark Stoops’ program may have another chance at the pint-sized playmaker. The versatile offensive threat is listed at 5-foot-9 and 175 pounds. Robinson is from Frankfort, Kentucky, and was also ranked the No. 1 all-purpose back when he came out of high school. He chose Nebraska over Kentucky, Ohio State and Duke among 19 known offers.

Robinson wrote on social media that his mother was hospitalized for COVID-19 and the pandemic has been difficult on him. For that reason, being away from her is a reason he has entered the transfer portal.

“I intend to find a place closer to my mother and family,” he wrote, “that will allow me to achieve my dreams and goals.”

A one-time Wildcat commit, multiple sources told Catspause.com that Kentucky is the heavy favorite to land Robinson, who could announce a decision by the end of the week.

Robinson led the Huskers with 51 catches and 461 receiving yards in eight games and split time at running back. Robinson was also fourth on the team with 240 rushing yards and led Nebraska with 696 all-purpose yards. He earned honorable-mention All-Big Ten honors from the conference coaches. As a freshman, Robinson caught 40 passes for 443 yards and two touchdowns while rushing for 340 yards and three touchdowns

Dude can straight up play some ball, if he lands in Lexington, Kentucky gonna be a serious threat in the east if certain players keep coming back!
Would be a BIG get if he ends up with the cats!
I would love to see him go to Ohio State.
Reminds me of Randall Cobb when he runs and Lynn Bowden. I'd throw him in the slot and let beau Allen or gatewood pick a defense apart with this guy.