Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Franklin County Coach Opening
With Coach James headed to lead Fort Thomas Highlands, who will be the next coach at Franklin County?

Lots of questions here:

Will they hire from within?

Will any of the players be leaving the program?

Who would be a good fit?

Will Franklin County be able to draw a name coach or will it be an OC/DC/Asst from somewhere?
Should be Dennis Ledford, their current Defensive Coordinator and long time assistant.
(01-12-2021, 02:04 AM)thecoacher Wrote: Should be Dennis Ledford, their current Defensive Coordinator and long time assistant.

He is also the MS AD, that may hinder him being considered.
Looks like it will be Eddie James.....

Fchs Flyers QB Club
1tSponusho7riogedm ·
I would like to start out by saying this:
I am staying home. I am not going anywhere. We have unfinished business at Franklin County.
Our program has been built on a vision of trust, love and accountability to one another since day 1. That vision has turned into a family that goes far beyond our young men who are lucky enough to put on a Flyer jersey. The love and feeling of family has become contagious throughout our families, school, and ultimately, our community. As the decision to leave was made, it wore heavy on my family for the reasons above. In the end, what we’ve built means too much to us to just walk away. We’re fully invested in our FCHS family and realize that the impact and work of our family is not done here.
My love for these young men is very real. The love and support of this community is a result of countless hours of blood, sweat, and tears shed by the young men who’ve chosen to be Flyers. Our program has been built through countless hours of work and endless hours of love and support for our vision. It has been built OUR way and on OUR terms and on OUR hard work. We will continue to work at a frantic, tireless pace to make football great for every kid in Franklin County.
In closing, I would like to formally apologize to everyone involved. The initial decision made was for what most people conventionally consider to be their family. As things have unfolded, my family realized that our family includes more than myself, Nikki, Ava and Jax. Our family members also include a Blair, DoDo, Kaden, OG, LeMarques, Taesean, Tyler, Nick, Jaizon and countless others. Our family has and continues to grow and today we are choosing that family. We’re not walking out on them. We will continue to choose them over and over again.
The love and relationships that we’ve built are too much. We’re putting our feet on the ground and going to continue to love these young men and work as hard as we possibly can to impact their lives. So as a community, I ask you to rally ALL your support behind what we are building here. We need ALL of you to do your part. Support our vision - attend events and games, help with fundraisers, and donate your time or money so these young men have the things they need to see our vision through all the way to a State Championship.
There is a quote that says “Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like." And that is exactly what we are doing. We’re letting go and letting God direct our work. We’re here to stay and it’s time to get back to work.
Coach James ‘05
Rumor is, Eddie James is the new head football coach at FCHS.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FCSPY's post:
  • Jack Lambert