Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Evangelical Leader Speaks Out About Trump and the Capitol Insurrection
(01-12-2021, 02:23 PM)d Cardfan1 Wrote:
(01-12-2021, 01:28 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Matthew 12:36

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Pour it on boys.

I guess we will be roasting together.

Ah, the everything-is-relative circular express, pulls back in for a refueling stop.

Hound posted a perfectly reasonable point for discussion. Based on my own personal relationship with the Lord, I don't agree with the conclusions of the author of the article. In painting God's Church as a bunch of hypocrites you and vector immediately took the conversation straight into the ditch. vector, false prophets do not extol Christ as mankind's only hope.

Those who are saved, know they are saved. It's not a game where we have to wait and see, or we wait to get our supposed good weighed against our bad. Those who have been called via their own pangs of conscience, and bowed before God in repentance will be saved in that moment as the Holy Spirit gives immediate confirmation. If our salvation were based in our own supposed good works, why would Christ have needed to die on the cross in sacrifice for us? So Cardfan, now your opinion usurps Scripture too huh?

The author did point out that it is the Lord Who establishes kings and presidents and etc. Joe Biden is coming in, we ought to at least recognize how futile and ridiculous an impeachment proceeding in the last week of the present administration's tenure actually is.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Evangelical Leader Speaks Out About Trump and the Capitol Insurrection - by TheRealThing - 01-12-2021, 03:01 PM