Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Evangelical Leader Speaks Out About Trump and the Capitol Insurrection
(01-19-2021, 11:47 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 11:09 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 09:43 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 11:38 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 08:05 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: And your point is what? In the state of California alone, their are at any given time at least 4 million undocumented people. The limitations on illegals being afforded free and easy access to the polling booth is near nonexistent.

1.  Lies.   Find me 10.  Proven 10.   You are lying. A lying allegation that has zero proof.  Find 10, TRT, or shut up about voter fraud.  

2. democrats have to win a 4% margin to overcome electoral college BS.  That’s true not lies.

When one has right on his side he doesn't have to lie, a position that you would know nothing about. Still and I mean, it's not like you'd really need a reason to lie, and I know you're always right in your own mind, but I'll take my cues from folks like congressman Mo Brooks anyway---

"Similarly, no one knows how massive the illegal alien voting block is or how many voted in 2020.  Hundreds of thousands? Almost certainly.  Millions? Very likely."---- Rep Mo Brooks ® AL
https://brooks.house.gov/media-center/ne...s-millions

There is no proof so it must be a lie.  You can’t prove it. 
Your news sources have had to retract.  There is no proof.   The lie that dead people, illegal aliens, and space aliens are voting has permeated our society with zero truth.  There has been one goal:  suppress the vote.  

Mo Brooks may be in cuffs soon.  He sure won’t be in Congress.
Didn't the Dear Leader put together a election fraud committee in 2017 and they closed it in the middle of the night
The way i see it it's just another one of there QAnon conspiracy lies
Just like Hillary's emails what happened with that the Dear Leader said he was going to get to the bottom of it
Obamagate another lie
Start a conspiracy and everyone will believe everything you say. 

“Don’t believe the media, believe me”

what?!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Evangelical Leader Speaks Out About Trump and the Capitol Insurrection - by Cardfan1 - 01-19-2021, 11:56 PM