Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is huge!
Wan'dale Robinson will transfer to Kentucky.
"I'm home" he tweeted.

Robinson gives Kentucky’s offense an immediate jolt of explosiveness after multiple seasons of struggles through the air. A slot receiver that can make people miss, Liam Coen’s offense will target Robinson early and often. One cannot quantify how much adding the big-play maker to the offense will help the new play-caller and new quarterback in 2021.
Now all we need is for this Offensive Coordinator to reimagine our entire offense and get athletes the ball in the pass game.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Let’s hope he don’t run off before the season starts. Lol
Air raid!

(01-15-2021, 06:58 PM)Spud6 Wrote: Now all we need is for this Offensive Coordinator to reimagine our entire offense and get athletes the ball in the pass game.
I agree, I'm just not sure who our starting qb is going to be. Probably joey, but he's more a runner. Honestly I hope nick, or Allen gets a shot. If not wandale will leave I'm afraid

(01-16-2021, 01:44 AM)Demarcus ware Wrote: Let’s hope he don’t run off before the season starts. Lol
Riggt,! That's what I'm saying lol