Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Does Anyone Think Biden May NOT be Inaugurated on Wednesday?
(01-19-2021, 09:47 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 09:40 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 07:10 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Virtually ALL of the efforts to suppress free speech and forcibly "reprogramming" people for having dissenting political opinions from their own is coming from liberals. Yet, these same people who would enthusiastically violate our constitutional rights have never stopped calling Trump an authoritarian and worse. We will soon have an actual authoritarian regime in the White House. Let's see how many liberals accuse Joe Biden of being a Nazi. Take a good look at the fence and troops that will be surrounding Biden tomorrow. Never has a president been inaugurated with so much security in place. F-E-A-R is not a good look for the President of the United States.

Let me be the first to state that I do not wish the new administration success, as they define that word. I sincerely hope that their efforts to create Democrat voters by granting citizenship to who knows how many people who are in this country fails miserably because of public opinion. I also hope that they fail to expand the Supreme Court beyond nine members. In addition, I hope that they fail to make Washington, DC, Puerto Rico, or any other area controlled by the United States into new states.

There is almost nothing that the Biden/Harris administration has promised to do that I can support, so wishing them success in implementing their agenda is not something that I cannot do and I do not believe that they will be sensitive enough to public opinion to pursue a more moderate agenda in response to public opinion.
Hoot, I can understand you not wishing him to be successful in pushing a political agenda that goes counter to your beliefs. Admission of new states, Supreme Court expansion , immigration, taxes, etc.. and all policies that you want him to fail at is understandable and not unpatriotic. But surely any good American can say Mr. President, even though I may not like you or even respect you, I wish you success in bringing deaths from the pandemic to an end,  growing the economy so we all can prosper and feed our families, and keeping us safe from all enemies foreign and domestic.
Yes, I could say that but I was not writing a book. The pandemic will come to an end, one way or another but long term, the pandemic is much less a threat to this nation than Joe Biden and China are.
That's the most unamerican thing that has been put on here and i have been on here a long time we know the Trump Flu has killed over 400,000 americans and has not let up then you are accusing President Biden of being a Traitor with NO proof what so ever just what you get off your QAnon Pals you have stooped to a new low
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Gitback Coach
If anybody needs to know the difference in what flew off and what will take an oath tomorrow, look no further than the ceremony tonight for the 400k lives lost to Covid.

(01-19-2021, 11:41 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 09:47 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 09:40 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 07:10 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Virtually ALL of the efforts to suppress free speech and forcibly "reprogramming" people for having dissenting political opinions from their own is coming from liberals. Yet, these same people who would enthusiastically violate our constitutional rights have never stopped calling Trump an authoritarian and worse. We will soon have an actual authoritarian regime in the White House. Let's see how many liberals accuse Joe Biden of being a Nazi. Take a good look at the fence and troops that will be surrounding Biden tomorrow. Never has a president been inaugurated with so much security in place. F-E-A-R is not a good look for the President of the United States.

Let me be the first to state that I do not wish the new administration success, as they define that word. I sincerely hope that their efforts to create Democrat voters by granting citizenship to who knows how many people who are in this country fails miserably because of public opinion. I also hope that they fail to expand the Supreme Court beyond nine members. In addition, I hope that they fail to make Washington, DC, Puerto Rico, or any other area controlled by the United States into new states.

There is almost nothing that the Biden/Harris administration has promised to do that I can support, so wishing them success in implementing their agenda is not something that I cannot do and I do not believe that they will be sensitive enough to public opinion to pursue a more moderate agenda in response to public opinion.
Hoot, I can understand you not wishing him to be successful in pushing a political agenda that goes counter to your beliefs. Admission of new states, Supreme Court expansion , immigration, taxes, etc.. and all policies that you want him to fail at is understandable and not unpatriotic. But surely any good American can say Mr. President, even though I may not like you or even respect you, I wish you success in bringing deaths from the pandemic to an end,  growing the economy so we all can prosper and feed our families, and keeping us safe from all enemies foreign and domestic.
Yes, I could say that but I was not writing a book. The pandemic will come to an end, one way or another but long term, the pandemic is much less a threat to this nation than Joe Biden and China are.
That's the most unamerican thing that has been put on here and i have been on here a long time we know the Trump Flu has killed over 400,000 americans and has not let up then you are accusing President Biden of being a Traitor with NO proof what so ever just what you get off your QAnon Pals you have stooped to a new low
Amen.

One could say this is a Pandemic and can’t be helped BUT....

We will be lucky to keep the Covid death toll under 1 million. That is astounding considering we are the richest most technologically advanced country in the world. 

Stupidity caused this crisis and stupidity propelled it to where we are today: Criminal negligence and malfeasance. 

I look forward to the Congressional dress down Trump admins will get for their complicity in this crime against Americans.  I hope to see some real accountability.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • Gitback Coach
Well at around 8:18 am The Cancer has been removed from the White House
For all of his Flock who said he would serve another term and he could overturn the election the Rule of Law has stood strong time to start repairing the damage that has been done
We are praying for you President Biden

(01-20-2021, 10:18 AM)vector#1 Wrote: Well at around 8:18 am The Cancer has been removed from the White House
For all of his Flock who said he would serve another term and he could overturn the election the Rule of Law has stood strong time to start repairing the damage that has been done
The Dear Ex Leader at around 8:21 am is flying over the carnage he has left around the capitol 
This time 4 years ago he promised the carnage would stop in reality this is the worst this country has been since the civil war
But he could be proud of the wall he built but it's in the wrong place but he could tell his Flock that it's on the southern border and they will believe
  • Gitback Coach
(01-20-2021, 10:18 AM)vector#1 Wrote: Well at around 8:18 am The Cancer has been removed from the White House

The Dear Ex Leader at around 8:21 am is flying over the carnage he has left around the capitol 
This time 4 years ago he promised the carnage would stop in reality this is the worst this country has been since the civil war
But he could be proud of the wall he built but it's in the wrong place but he could tell his Flock that it's on the southern border and they will believe
In reality, there were no new wars started under Donald Trump and he flew over far more troops assigned to make President-elect Biden feel safe than he left in Iraq and Afghanistan combined.

Biden is already taking steps to partner with neocon Republicans to lay the groundwork for future wars. This country will once again be dealing with Iran to destabilize the Middle East and dealing with China and North Korea to increase tensions in Asia. The Washington establishment thrives when our focus is on foreign and domestic enemies. That is how all totalitarian governments seize and maintain power.
(01-20-2021, 10:39 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

In reality, there were no new wars started under Donald Trump and he flew over far more troops assigned to make President-elect Biden feel safe than he left in Iraq and Afghanistan combined.

Biden is already taking steps to partner with neocon Republicans to lay the groundwork for future wars. This country will once again be dealing with Iran to destabilize the Middle East and dealing with China and North Korea to increase tensions in Asia. The Washington establishment thrives when our focus is on foreign and domestic enemies. That is how all totalitarian governments seize and maintain power.
What do you call what happened on Jan 6th Quooter Peace Rally ?
This president has more Deaths on his watch since Abraham Lincoln
I know one thing President Biden will not Kowtow to Dictators
  • Gitback Coach
(01-20-2021, 11:21 AM)vector#1 Wrote:

Joe Biden is a coward. He campaigned while hiding in a basement. He will be sworn into office hiding behind a 10 foot fence and a small army. So you apparently do not know one thing.

[Image: https://media.gab.com/system/media_attac...fb8889.png]
(01-20-2021, 11:37 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Joe Biden is a coward. He campaigned while hiding in a basement. He will be sworn into office hiding behind a 10 foot fence and a small army. So you apparently do not know one thing.
Quooter is that all you got he campaigned in a basement you have said that on here several times if it get's you 81 million votes then you should of gave your Dear Leader that advice
The reason for the 10' fence and small army is the actions of your Dear Leader who tried to overthrow a honest and legal election

It's a before and after
  • Gitback Coach
(01-20-2021, 11:46 AM)vector#1 Wrote:

Quooter is that all you got he campaigned in a basement you have said that on here several times if it get's you 81 million votes then you should of gave your Dear Leader that advice
The reason for the 10' fence and small army is the actions of your Dear Leader who tried to overthrow a honest and legal election

It's a before and after
Democrats hid themselves from view as they counted votes. That's not necessary in a free and fair election.

(01-20-2021, 11:59 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 10:39 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: In reality, there were no new wars started under Donald Trump and he flew over far more troops assigned to make President-elect Biden feel safe than he left in Iraq and Afghanistan combined.

It's a before and after
Democrats hid themselves from view as they counted votes. That's not necessary in a free and fair election.

It takes a lot of security to keep terrorists out of the Capitol and White House.
  • Gitback Coach
(01-20-2021, 12:09 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 11:21 AM)vector#1 Wrote: What do you call what happened on Jan 6th Quooter Peace Rally ?

It's a before and after

It takes a lot of security to keep terrorists out of the Capitol and White House.
Apparently, it takes more than double the security after the President-elect steals an election but I think Biden's cowardice is the biggest factor at play here.
(01-20-2021, 12:14 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 11:37 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Joe Biden is a coward. He campaigned while hiding in a basement. He will be sworn into office hiding behind a 10 foot fence and a small army. So you apparently do not know one thing.

It's a before and after

Apparently, it takes more than double the security after the President-elect steals an election but I think Biden's cowardice is the biggest factor at play here.
No bigger coward than the guy who flew off today and didn’t follow tradition.  Hell, HRC sat and listened to the orange oaf’s BS.
  • Gitback Coach
(01-20-2021, 12:22 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 12:14 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 11:46 AM)vector#1 Wrote: Quooter is that all you got he campaigned in a basement you have said that on here several times if it get's you 81 million votes then you should of gave your Dear Leader that advice

It's a before and after

No bigger coward than the guy who flew off today and didn’t follow tradition.  Hell, HRC sat and listened to the orange oaf’s BS.
Hillary Clinton lost a free and fair election. I am not sure that Biden would have had the courage to take the oath if Trump had attended his inauguration. Biden is a feeble elderly man who has always been a coward.
Time to be quit Quooter the Adults are getting ready to take charge

As of 11:49 pm Jan 20th 2021
President Joe Biden takes the oath of office sworn in as the next president of these United States
The Adults are now back in Charge

https://twitter.com/i/status/1351865819026878465
  • Gitback Coach
Suspense over.

Conspiracies over.

I pray sanity returns to this nation.