Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Does Anyone Think Biden May NOT be Inaugurated on Wednesday?
(01-18-2021, 01:03 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 10:39 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Anyone think the inauguration may not take place this week?  There are more National Guard troops in Washington than we have in Afghanistan and Iraq combined.  Both the Attorney General and the director of homeland security was recently fired. Even the Deputy Secretary of HS is a stand-in. He was never confirmed by the Senate. Do you have confidence in law enforcement with the absence of leadership?

What if Trump orders the National Guard and DHS to stand down? Is that inconceivable?  Will they follow the Constitution ? 

So, I ask you again, do you believe it likely or unlikely that Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr. will be inaugurated at noon on January 20 ???
Most likely, Joe Biden will be sworn in as our illegitimate president on January 20.

There is a very remote possibility that Donald Trump will keep his oath of office and try to prevent that from happening. A president's first duty is to ensure national security and defend the Constitution "against all enemies, foreign and domestic." Unfortunately, although I believe that Trump won the election and he has compelling evidence that one or more foreign governments manipulated the election, I also believe that he would stand very little chance of succeeding in thwarting the installment of Biden as president.

Republican state legislatures had the constitutional authority to convene special sessions and investigate all of the election irregularities and all of them failed to do so. It is hard to blame Trump for not taking action that would almost certainly fail and land him in prison. I don't expect that Trump to go down in history as the second coming of Patrick Henry. Patrick Henry was surrounded by patriots and the patriots in Trump's corner are badly outnumbered by the traitors around him.

When Biden is sworn in on Wednesday, the Chinese Communist Party will effectively control our federal government by proxy. It will be a very sad day, not only for this country, but for Hong Kong, Taiwan, and every country that has a Pacific coastline.

If Biden is sworn in and implements the radical left agenda as he has promised to do, Republicans may not win the White House again in my lifetime. 

Sincere question, Hoot. What would you like to see happen on Wednesday? What should Trump do? What should supporters around him do?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1
Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Anyone Think Biden May NOT be Inaugurated on Wednesday? - by Old School Hound - 01-18-2021, 01:56 AM