Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Does Anyone Think Biden May NOT be Inaugurated on Wednesday?
(01-18-2021, 09:58 PM)Oldtiger Wrote: I want Biden to prove me 100% wrong in who I voted for, I want him to be the greatest President the United States has ever had,  I pray for nothing but prosperity for every American.  Therefore as of Bidens inauguration time I will be a blank slate patriot.  The new President can do some great things, but I'm afraid the obsession with TRUMP will doom this administration from the jump.  Old Trumpster owns a lot of real estate in the all the  democrats noggins. 

One thing for certain good bad or ugly the Nations Press well assure that the regular American Joe Taxpayer is held in complete darkness.  All I wants the truth, when the press refuses to even acknowledge an issue such as the Hunter B fiasco I can't help but believe he was up to no good.  Report it show us what really happens, it's all we ask.
As far as the Old Trumpster owning real estate in the democrats noggins i know you have it backwards
Need to look no farther then what happened on Jan. 6 2021
The Dear Leader(you call Old Trumpster) gave a pep rally based on a lie and the Flock soak it all up in there noggins and we have all seen the results of what i call brain washing(you call real estate)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Anyone Think Biden May NOT be Inaugurated on Wednesday? - by vector#1 - 01-19-2021, 10:07 AM