Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Does Anyone Think Biden May NOT be Inaugurated on Wednesday?
(01-18-2021, 09:58 PM)Oldtiger Wrote: I want Biden to prove me 100% wrong in who I voted for, I want him to be the greatest President the United States has ever had,  I pray for nothing but prosperity for every American.  Therefore as of Bidens inauguration timWthat the regular American Joe Taxpayer is held in complete darkness.  All I wants the truth, when the press refuses to even acknowledge an issue such as the Hunter B fiasco I can't help but believe he was up to no good.  Report it show us what really happens, it's all we ask.
Oh, I so agree!!!  When I was a kid, I used to hate the six o'clock hour when mom and dad would turn on either Walter Cronkite or the Huntley/Brinkley Report.  Now, I would LOVE to see journalists like that!!!  And this isn't a liberal/conservative thing anymore.  I don't trust ANY of the news outlets to give me facts without a liberal dose of "their" interpretation.

Just recently a story broke about the Pfizer vaccine killing a number of  people in Norway.  What wasn't reported in the initial story was that all these people were in an extended care facility, had numerous co-morbid issues and all over 85 years of age.

Like Joe Friday, all I want are the facts.

I believe I have enough sense to form my own opinion.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Anyone Think Biden May NOT be Inaugurated on Wednesday? - by Granny Bear - 01-19-2021, 01:43 PM