Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Does Anyone Think Biden May NOT be Inaugurated on Wednesday?
If anybody needs to know the difference in what flew off and what will take an oath tomorrow, look no further than the ceremony tonight for the 400k lives lost to Covid.

(01-19-2021, 11:41 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 09:47 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 09:40 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 07:10 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Virtually ALL of the efforts to suppress free speech and forcibly "reprogramming" people for having dissenting political opinions from their own is coming from liberals. Yet, these same people who would enthusiastically violate our constitutional rights have never stopped calling Trump an authoritarian and worse. We will soon have an actual authoritarian regime in the White House. Let's see how many liberals accuse Joe Biden of being a Nazi. Take a good look at the fence and troops that will be surrounding Biden tomorrow. Never has a president been inaugurated with so much security in place. F-E-A-R is not a good look for the President of the United States.

Let me be the first to state that I do not wish the new administration success, as they define that word. I sincerely hope that their efforts to create Democrat voters by granting citizenship to who knows how many people who are in this country fails miserably because of public opinion. I also hope that they fail to expand the Supreme Court beyond nine members. In addition, I hope that they fail to make Washington, DC, Puerto Rico, or any other area controlled by the United States into new states.

There is almost nothing that the Biden/Harris administration has promised to do that I can support, so wishing them success in implementing their agenda is not something that I cannot do and I do not believe that they will be sensitive enough to public opinion to pursue a more moderate agenda in response to public opinion.
Hoot, I can understand you not wishing him to be successful in pushing a political agenda that goes counter to your beliefs. Admission of new states, Supreme Court expansion , immigration, taxes, etc.. and all policies that you want him to fail at is understandable and not unpatriotic. But surely any good American can say Mr. President, even though I may not like you or even respect you, I wish you success in bringing deaths from the pandemic to an end,  growing the economy so we all can prosper and feed our families, and keeping us safe from all enemies foreign and domestic.
Yes, I could say that but I was not writing a book. The pandemic will come to an end, one way or another but long term, the pandemic is much less a threat to this nation than Joe Biden and China are.
That's the most unamerican thing that has been put on here and i have been on here a long time we know the Trump Flu has killed over 400,000 americans and has not let up then you are accusing President Biden of being a Traitor with NO proof what so ever just what you get off your QAnon Pals you have stooped to a new low
Amen.

One could say this is a Pandemic and can’t be helped BUT....

We will be lucky to keep the Covid death toll under 1 million. That is astounding considering we are the richest most technologically advanced country in the world. 

Stupidity caused this crisis and stupidity propelled it to where we are today: Criminal negligence and malfeasance. 

I look forward to the Congressional dress down Trump admins will get for their complicity in this crime against Americans.  I hope to see some real accountability.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • Gitback Coach
Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Anyone Think Biden May NOT be Inaugurated on Wednesday? - by Cardfan1 - 01-19-2021, 11:41 PM