Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
2021 Pikeville Schedule?
I know it is early but wondering if Pikeville has their schedule out yet?
Still looking to fill a couple of non-district slots:

District: Hazard, Sayre, Phelps

Non-District: Pike County Bowl, Paintsville, LCA, Belfry, Madison Central
[-] The following 1 user Likes Panther Thunder's post:
  • PHS DYNASTY
Hey thunder no Raceland this year???? Hope so always a good game.
Still room for 2 games. Raceland game may happen. That would give Panthers 4 of top 5 contenders from the East other than themselves.
(01-20-2021, 09:00 PM)E's Army Wrote: Still room for 2 games. Raceland game may happen. That would give Panthers 4 of top 5 contenders from the East other than themselves.

Doubtful Raceland game will happen, they already have a full 10 game schedule.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Raceland plans fell through. Rams picked up West Carter instead.
(01-20-2021, 04:03 PM)Panther Thunder Wrote: Still looking to fill a couple of non-district slots:

Imo, Ashland and JC would be two tough additions but it would make a very solid schedule.
(01-20-2021, 04:03 PM)Panther Thunder Wrote: Still looking to fill a couple of non-district slots:

Pike Co Bowl opponent announced yet ?
(01-20-2021, 10:05 PM)Panther Thunder Wrote: Raceland plans fell through. Rams picked up West Carter instead.
Wish we could have kept you guys.  This has always been a good game and both programs have a lot of mutual respect for one another.  I think we are a year late on picking up West Carter as they lost much of what made them a title contender.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Orange Blaze's post:
  • Gus McCrae
(01-20-2021, 11:32 PM)Gus McCrae Wrote:

Nothing official, but the word has been potentially Bourbon County.
  • Gus McCrae
(01-21-2021, 01:27 PM)Panther Thunder Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 11:32 PM)Gus McCrae Wrote:

Nothing official, but the word has been potentially Bourbon County.
Thanks !
Excellent schedule, as usual.
Very good schedule and should have them ready for the playoffs.
[-] The following 2 users Like bucslover68's post:
  • jetpilot, PHS DYNASTY
Looks like one of the tougher schedules in 1-A and should have them ready for another run.
That schedule may not be accurate, it has disappeared. I kind of wondered why Pikeville would play Castlewood. They were decent last year but I would expect a bloodbath...can anyone confirm?
Castlewood historically is awful. hopefully they have a tougher game than that.
(06-20-2021, 01:39 PM)Real Badman Wrote: Castlewood historically is awful. hopefully they have a tougher game than that.
Maybe an RPI move. RPI is horrible but if you don't become an expert you will find yourself on the road instead of at home in the semifinals...and you can be sure everyone else is all over RPI so you better be...
Raceland Dodgers
Won't play PIKEVILLE
Rather play someone to get a win.
Class act
The schedule is still the same as of today. No changes are expected.
  • PHS DYNASTY
^^^So it's accurate that Castlewood is a go? Just glad 10 games able to be scheduled and hope nobody cancels.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • PHS DYNASTY
(06-25-2021, 05:11 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^So it's accurate that Castlewood is a go? Just glad 10 games able to be scheduled and hope nobody cancels.
Absolutely. Last season we weren't fortunate enough to get 10 games, then we had some cancel out on us.  Just maybe this schedule will stay in place throughout.
[-] The following 1 user Likes PHS DYNASTY's post:
  • jetpilot
(06-25-2021, 06:22 PM)PHS DYNASTY Wrote:
(06-25-2021, 05:11 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^So it's accurate that Castlewood is a go? Just glad 10 games able to be scheduled and hope nobody cancels.
Absolutely. Last season we weren't fortunate enough to get 10 games, then we had some cancel out on us.  Just maybe this schedule will stay in place throughout.
Yes, but still no verification of the official schedule that I can find. Hopefully someone will post the official schedule.
  • PHS DYNASTY
Not a lot of talk out of Pikeville fans this year about them winning the super bowl…..I mean the National Championship……I mean a state championship. Did you guys talk it up to much last year ?? Hahah
(06-27-2021, 07:31 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: Not a lot of talk out of Pikeville fans this year about them winning the super bowl…..I mean the National Championship……I mean a state championship. Did you guys talk it up to much last year ?? Hahah
Not a lot of talk about Raceland winning their first ever championship either lol.
Obviously some of us did talk them up too much last year. Impressive wins over Raceland and Belfry to start the year and then.....I have no idea what happened. Strange year to say the least. But completely loaded this year and anything less than #6 will be a disappointment. Not a bad place for a program to be, right?
  • RAMDAD50
(06-27-2021, 11:11 AM)jetpilot Wrote: https://twitter.com/DavidandDarryl/statu...54/photo/1

We can always count on David and Darryl to post the schedules and rank the top 4th grade basketball players in Eastern Kentucky.
Where is Castlewood? Never heard of them.
(06-28-2021, 09:34 AM):Djamesclay Wrote:
(06-27-2021, 11:11 AM)jetpilot Wrote: https://twitter.com/DavidandDarryl/statu...54/photo/1

We can always count on David and Darryl to post the schedules and rank the top 4th grade basketball players in Eastern Kentucky.

????????????????????????????????

(06-30-2021, 11:42 PM)No irishcard16 Wrote:
(06-28-2021, 09:34 AM):Djamesclay Wrote:

????????????????????????????????
Those are supposed to be laughing emojis lol
(06-30-2021, 08:12 PM)2000PHS Wrote: Where is Castlewood? Never heard of them.

Over between Wise and Abingdon, Va off Rt 58. Smallish school, I don’t think their roster last year had but maybe 35-40 players max.