Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Day One, Biden Destroys Women’s Sports With Anti-Science Executive Order
Those of you who have young daughters who have never paid much attention to politics might want to start paying attention. 

If you are counting on your daughters getting athletic scholarships, then you may want to begin preparing Plan B.

Elections have consequences and rigged elections have worse consequences.

Quote:On Day One, Biden Destroys Women’s Sports With Anti-Science Executive Order

President Joe Biden issued an executive order on his first day in office, mandating that any schools that receive federal funding must function as if biological males who claim to be females are the same, and vice versa, or risk losing that funding. This pro-transgender policy extends to male athletes who claim their gender identity as a female should allow them to compete on women’s teams, receive women’s scholarships, and be admitted in women’s locker rooms.

“Children should be able to learn without worrying about whether they will be denied access to the restroom, the locker room, or school sports,” the executive order reads, promising that the Biden administration is committed to “prevent and combat discrimination on the basis of gender identity or sexual orientation.”
Throughout history when any society lost their natural perception on what makes a man an man and a woman a woman, with possibly the two most notable examples being the ancient Greeks and the Roman Empire, that failing heralded the collapse of that society.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
oh boy...Hair on fire

Biden signed an EO that would have been enforced by any court case.

I see both sides of this. Inclusion and the fairness in sports. In the end, more damage is done to a kid struggling with acceptance than the rare occurrence of a loss of scholarship. BUT, governing bodies need to continue to review the fairness issues that surround Trans-athletes.

One thing is for sure; we don't need outrage politics.

Didn't see trans issues in Rome's fall, TRT. Your History book must be different than everybody else's.
https://www.history.com/news/8-reasons-w...%20borders.

The Greeks hit a buzzsaw: Rome. I guess that was before Rome had identity issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • Gitback Coach
(01-21-2021, 03:42 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: oh boy...Hair on fire

I see both sides of this.  Inclusion and the fairness in sports.  In the end, more damage is done to a kid struggling with acceptance than the rare occurrence of a loss of scholarship.  BUT, governing bodies need to continue to review the fairness issues that surround Trans-athletes. 

One thing is for sure;  we don't need outrage politics.

Didn't see trans issues in Rome's fall, TRT. Your History book must be different than everybody else's. 

The Greeks hit a buzzsaw:  Rome.  I guess that was before Rome had identity issues.
I expected that you would support this destructive morally reprehensible EO. You did not disappoint.
(01-21-2021, 04:03 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

I see both sides of this.  Inclusion and the fairness in sports.  In the end, more damage is done to a kid struggling with acceptance than the rare occurrence of a loss of scholarship.  BUT, governing bodies need to continue to review the fairness issues that surround Trans-athletes. 

The Greeks hit a buzzsaw:  Rome.  I guess that was before Rome had identity issues.
I expected that you would support this destructive morally reprehensible EO. You did not disappoint.
Dude, you’re a Trump worshipper. It’s absurd for you to talk morals.

Love it or hate it. Court cases were already lost.
  • Gitback Coach

Not surprisingly the Roman issues with homosexuality are among the many things you either missed, or are willfully ignorant. You did hear about the fall of the Grecian and the Roman Empires somewhere along the as-yet un-revised way? I mean, you do realize something did bring them down, correct? AFTR, you don't speak for everybody else, and you certainly have not read everybody else's history books.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(01-21-2021, 05:38 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Are you in favor of allowing biological males in female locker rooms? Yes or no. Do you support biological males competing in women's sports and taking advantage of the scholarship opportunities that they may be presented with? Yes or no.

There is only one moral answer to those two questions. If you are not honest enough to answer them or if you answer either of them "Yes," then you should never criticize anybody else's morals.
(01-21-2021, 05:57 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-21-2021, 05:38 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Are you in favor of allowing biological males in female locker rooms? Yes or no. Do you support biological males competing in women's sports and taking advantage of the scholarship opportunities that they may be presented with? Yes or no.

There is only one moral answer to those two questions. If you are not honest enough to answer them or if you answer either of them "Yes," then you should never criticize anybody else's morals.
What about you other liberals? Do you support Biden's intention of opening locker rooms and rosters to athletes of the opposite sex? Come on, go on record. Where is that team spirit?
President Donald Trump neither praised nor criticized the ruling, and stated in response to the decision that "some people were surprised" but said that the court had "ruled and we live with their decision".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bostock_v._Clayton_County
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Gitback Coach
(01-21-2021, 05:45 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Not surprisingly the Roman issues with homosexuality are among the many things you either missed, or are willfully ignorant. You did hear about the fall of the Grecian and the Roman Empires somewhere along the as-yet un-revised way? I mean, you do realize something did bring them down, correct? AFTR, you don't speak for everybody else, and you certainly have not read everybody else's history books.

Sounds like made up history. Attributing the fall of a civilization to homosexuality is just a form of homophobia.  

...considering the History channel didn’t name that in 10 reasons: it’s insignificant.
(01-21-2021, 08:00 PM)vector#1 Wrote: President Donald Trump neither praised nor criticized the ruling, and stated in response to the decision that "some people were surprised" but said that the court had "ruled and we live with their decision".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bostock_v._Clayton_County
So, you are taking the weasel's way out. I asked if you supported Biden's Executive Order. I am taking your refusal to answer as a yes.

By signing the Executive Order on his first day on the job, Biden is signalling his enthusiastic support for opening the nation's locker rooms open to all, regardless of sex and you see that as a good thing.

Court rulings do not always make sense and sometimes the best response is to amend the law. Common sense should rule in this case and a real leader would not pander to the gay rights advocates by rushing to sign a Day 1 Executive Order enthusiastically endorsing a bad decision.
(01-21-2021, 08:05 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Sounds like made up history. Attributing the fall of a civilization to homosexuality is just a form of homophobia.  

...considering the History channel didn’t name that in 10 reasons: it’s insignificant.
I am not attributing the fall of civilization to homosexuality and you are once again a liar for saying so. So far, no liberal who has responded sees any problem in allowing all locker rooms and restrooms to be open for business to either biological sex. That is a sick, sick position.
(01-21-2021, 08:29 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

I am not attributing the fall of civilization to homosexuality and you are once again a liar for saying so. So far, no liberal who has responded sees any problem in allowing all locker rooms and restrooms to be open for business to either biological sex. That is a sick, sick position.
I was talking to TRT. 

Anytime I’ve had this discussion, I ask for the evidence of the many transgender people who have been sexually violent using the bathroom. 

Zero examples. 

There is a demographic that is very guilty of what you accuse transgender folks.
  • Gitback Coach
(01-21-2021, 09:24 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(01-21-2021, 08:29 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

I was talking to TRT. 

Anytime I’ve had this discussion, I ask for the evidence of the many transgender people who have been sexually violent using the bathroom. 

Zero examples. 

There is a demographic that is very guilty of what you accuse transgender folks.
More nonsense for your inexhaustible supply. Is it your contention that alone among our species of humans, only transgendered individuals have never committed a violent act in a restroom or locker room?

Since 1774 this country and it's inhabitants, sailed along history's course in one accord. Any issues of major import were dealt with honorably, and through proper channels until the Civil War, when those channels hit impasse. And what was that impasse? Democrats absolutely would not yield and allow the freeing of the slaves in the US. You can deny the role homosexuality played in Greece and Rome, and you will. But you won't be able to deny the emphasis being placed on same and as called out as this administration's priority, in the tread starter's premise.

But academia during all the time since our founding, remained consistent in their presentation of our own history and heritage and that of the world. Not until the end of the last century did the progressive revisionists do their evil work in institutions of higher learning. And not until very lately did they manage to putrefy and disrupt even the blissful naivete of kindergarten students.
"In the state of Delaware, schools must teach 30 hours of health and family life education in every grade from Kindergarten to fourth grade. This increases to 35 hours in 5th and 6th grade. In Kindergarten programs this includes self-esteem lessons progressing towards instruction in healthy relationship dynamics by 6th grade."
https://www.parents.com/kids/education/s...-learning/

Man does very often define 'in his own image' what morality is, is. But he does so at his own peril. The History Channel can name what it wants to name in what ever manner they choose to name it. I prefer my own classical education over the personal bias driven drivel offered by modern day revisionists. So irony strikes again in your statement about the made up history you choose to accept as fact. And frankly that is the real difference between us.

You deny and hide from the fact that all men will face God at the judgment. And so where it comes to politics and the conditions of our founding, and history, and science, and social justice, and the viability of the Creation, you google your opinion, seeking out the opinions of those who reinforce your own biases.  I very fortunately, grew up in a time when even though liberal profs were in there pitching their heresies, students who were held fast by their traditionally conservative upbringing, could not be bullied or punished in their grade averages. I took Anthropology for example, and enjoyed challenging Darwinism's more ridiculous leaps of faith. And I temper all considerations with what I know to be the only infallible truth to be had, God's Word. And that certainly includes politics.

I grew up in the days of the very real reality of post WW2, the horrors of which gave our life of freedoms, context. Men felt privileged to be afforded the blessings and responsibilities of marriage and raising a family. They worked at a job they were thankful for and cherished life. It is a joy to pursue self sufficiency, to build one's life in a land of equal opportunity. Such are the things that give life meaning. I don't want or need some progressive's view of fairness and the oppressive taxation that goes with it, imposed in crushing fashion on the life I built with my own sweat. But I saw the whole thing mutate into the circus reality we have around us in this day. And I saw the sillies come on the scene to defend the follies and moral ignominy of the circus as 'moving the country forward.' I know better.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(01-22-2021, 03:35 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Since 1774 this country and it's inhabitants, sailed along history's course in one accord. Any issues of major import were dealt with honorably, and through proper channels until the Civil War, when those channels hit impasse. And what was that impasse? Democrats absolutely would not yield and allow the freeing of the slaves in the US. You can deny the role homosexuality played in Greece and Rome, and you will. But you won't be able to deny the emphasis being placed on same and as called out as this administration's priority, in the tread starter's premise.

But academia during all the time since our founding, remained consistent in their presentation of our own history and heritage and that of the world. Not until the end of the last century did the progressive revisionists do their evil work in institutions of higher learning. And not until very lately did they manage to putrefy and disrupt even the blissful naivete of kindergarten students.
"In the state of Delaware, schools must teach 30 hours of health and family life education in every grade from Kindergarten to fourth grade. This increases to 35 hours in 5th and 6th grade. In Kindergarten programs this includes self-esteem lessons progressing towards instruction in healthy relationship dynamics by 6th grade."

Man does very often define 'in his own image' what morality is, is. But he does so at his own peril. The History Channel can name what it wants to name in what ever manner they choose to name it. I prefer my own classical education over the personal bias driven drivel offered by modern day revisionists. So irony strikes again in your statement about the made up history you choose to accept as fact. And frankly that is the real difference between us.

You deny and hide from the fact that all men will face God at the judgment. And so where it comes to politics and the conditions of our founding, and history, and science, and social justice, and the viability of the Creation, you google your opinion, seeking out the opinions of those who reinforce your own biases.  I very fortunately, grew up in a time when even though liberal profs were in there pitching their heresies, students who were held fast by their traditionally conservative upbringing, could not be bullied or punished in their grade averages. I took Anthropology for example, and enjoyed challenging Darwinism's more ridiculous leaps of faith. And I temper all considerations with what I know to be the only infallible truth to be had, God's Word. And that certainly includes politics.

I grew up in the days of the very real reality of post WW2, the horrors of which gave our life of freedoms, context. Men felt privileged to be afforded the blessings and responsibilities of marriage and raising a family. They worked at a job they were thankful for and cherished life. It is a joy to pursue self sufficiency, to build one's life in a land of equal opportunity. Such are the things that give life meaning. I don't want or need some progressive's view of fairness and the oppressive taxation that goes with it, imposed in crushing fashion on the life I built with my own sweat. But I saw the whole thing mutate into the circus reality we have around us in this day. And I saw the sillies come on the scene to defend the follies and moral ignominy of the circus as 'moving the country forward.' I know better.

goodness... conservative boomer freakout. 

You’re not entitled to your own facts.

There is so much absurdity in this post it’s too much to address.  Rather than prove your urban legend you release a sermon of other ways society is crumbing...Most likely wrong too. 

I am particularly amused by the problem you have with educating kids on family matters Big Grin.
  • Gitback Coach
(01-22-2021, 04:33 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

There is so much absurdity in this post it’s too much to address.  Rather than prove your urban legend you release a sermon of other ways society is crumbing...Most likely wrong too. 

I am particularly amused by the problem you have with educating kids on family matters Big Grin.

The fact that you can google somebody else's opinion is not exactly a scholarly attribute. And while you're so busy parroting talking points and faking knowledge on any given subject, you always sidestep the obvious. I'm impervious to your brand of blather. But more importantly, it takes more than hitting the laugh icon button to overturn the truth. Past that, the simple minded very often find themselves 'amused' with simple things.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(01-22-2021, 05:09 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(01-21-2021, 05:45 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Not surprisingly the Roman issues with homosexuality are among the many things you either missed, or are willfully ignorant. You did hear about the fall of the Grecian and the Roman Empires somewhere along the as-yet un-revised way? I mean, you do realize something did bring them down, correct? AFTR, you don't speak for everybody else, and you certainly have not read everybody else's history books.

The fact that you can google somebody else's opinion is not exactly a scholarly attribute. And while you're so busy parroting talking points and faking knowledge on any given subject, you always sidestep the obvious. I'm impervious to your brand of blather. But more importantly, it takes more than hitting the laugh icon button to overturn the truth. Past that, the simple minded very often find themselves 'amused' with simple things.

I can Google an actual Historian’s opinion—for that matter a majority of Historians’ opinions that contradict the mythology that pervades much of the conservative universe.  

That’s called not living in a “simple minded” vacuum and being open to new information.  

What truth are talking about?  
The only things you’ve taken a stance on in this thread have been incorrect.
(01-22-2021, 07:33 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(01-21-2021, 08:05 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Sounds like made up history. Attributing the fall of a civilization to homosexuality is just a form of homophobia.  

I can Google an actual Historian’s opinion—for that matter a majority of Historians’ opinions that contradict the mythology that pervades much of the conservative universe.  

That’s called not living in a “simple minded” vacuum and being open to new information.  

You look only for another progressive's opinion. And here's another news flash for you, getting the last word doesn't mean a thing. New information huh? That's in keeping with the old relabeling spirit! BGR rule of thumb on truth? The opposite of what you say usually puts one in good sted.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(01-22-2021, 09:07 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 03:35 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Since 1774 this country and it's inhabitants, sailed along history's course in one accord. Any issues of major import were dealt with honorably, and through proper channels until the Civil War, when those channels hit impasse. And what was that impasse? Democrats absolutely would not yield and allow the freeing of the slaves in the US. You can deny the role homosexuality played in Greece and Rome, and you will. But you won't be able to deny the emphasis being placed on same and as called out as this administration's priority, in the tread starter's premise.

You look only for another progressive's opinion. And here's another news flash for you, getting the last word doesn't mean a thing. New information huh? That's in keeping with the old relabeling spirit! BGR rule of thumb on truth? The opposite of what you say usually puts one in good sted.

Damn...you can always tell when you’re wrong; you attack the messenger.  

let’s debate, TRT, something in this thread other than how progressive you think I am.
(01-22-2021, 03:35 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Since 1774 this country and it's inhabitants, sailed along history's course in one accord. Any issues of major import were dealt with honorably, and through proper channels until the Civil War, when those channels hit impasse. And what was that impasse? Democrats absolutely would not yield and allow the freeing of the slaves in the US. You can deny the role homosexuality played in Greece and Rome, and you will. But you won't be able to deny the emphasis being placed on same and as called out as this administration's priority, in the tread starter's premise.

Exactly right, TRT. Not only that, he posts links to other people's opinions and often does not read them first or fails to understand what he reads. He is the most intellectually dishonest member to ever post here and that includes vector.  Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • TheRealThing
(01-22-2021, 09:38 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Exactly right, TRT. Not only that, he posts links to other people's opinions and often does not read them first or fails to understand what he reads. He is the most intellectually dishonest member to ever post here and that includes vector.  Big Grin
When has that happened?  

prove it, chief.  

You’re always wrong, so I look forward to you being right once.
(01-22-2021, 10:00 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 05:09 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: The fact that you can google somebody else's opinion is not exactly a scholarly attribute. And while you're so busy parroting talking points and faking knowledge on any given subject, you always sidestep the obvious. I'm impervious to your brand of blather. But more importantly, it takes more than hitting the laugh icon button to overturn the truth. Past that, the simple minded very often find themselves 'amused' with simple things.

When has that happened?  

prove it, chief.  

I pointed it out in real time and will continue to do so.

I believe that you posted that the Parley application was back online just a few minutes ago and that was untrue. You often post links to articles whose content you misrepresent. Parler is fighting to survive because it has been black balled by all of the big American tech companies. They are not dealing with a Russian host by choice and they will probably be building their own infrastructure in the future, as other platforms have already done. (If you go to Parler.com, which you should have done before posting, you will find that the website displays a single static page. The application will not be back online until around the end of the month.)

Democrats and their tech allies are engaged in widespread censorship of conservative opinion. Twitter and Facebook's value has dropped by $billions because people like me have closed their accounts and moved on to platforms that support free speech. Twitter, Facebook, and Google are paying the price for their role in getting Joe Biden into the Oval Office by censoring Trump and his supporters on social media. They actually did us a favor by driving us away.
(01-22-2021, 10:18 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 07:33 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I can Google an actual Historian’s opinion—for that matter a majority of Historians’ opinions that contradict the mythology that pervades much of the conservative universe.  

When has that happened?  

prove it, chief.  

I pointed it out in real time and will continue to do so.

I believe that you posted that the Parley application was back online just a few minutes ago and that was untrue. You often post links to articles whose content you misrepresent. Parler is fighting to survive because it has been black balled by all of the big American tech companies. They are not dealing with a Russian host by choice and they will probably be building their own infrastructure in the future, as other platforms have already done. (If you go to Parler.com, which you should have done before posting, you will find that the website displays a single static page. The application will not be back online until around the end of the month.)

Democrats and their tech allies are engaged in widespread censorship of conservative opinion. Twitter and Facebook's value has dropped by $billions because people like me have closed their accounts and moved on to platforms that support free speech. Twitter, Facebook, and Google are paying the price for their role in getting Joe Biden into the Oval Office by censoring Trump and his supporters on social media. They actually did us a favor by driving us away.

The Parler situation seems volatile. Who knows where they are on the daily?  3 days ago the web was up.  Now it’s down. I admit. I don’t keep up because I’m not involved with that craziness.  

Oh Hooter, you wouldn’t support free speech if it were BLM or Antifa asking for the downfall of our nation.  But you do support it because you support the conservative traitors.
(01-22-2021, 05:09 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: The fact that you can google somebody else's opinion is not exactly a scholarly attribute. And while you're so busy parroting talking points and faking knowledge on any given subject, you always sidestep the obvious. I'm impervious to your brand of blather. But more importantly, it takes more than hitting the laugh icon button to overturn the truth. Past that, the simple minded very often find themselves 'amused' with simple things.

1 - When has that happened?  

2 - prove it, chief.  

3 - You’re always wrong, so I look forward to you being right once.

1 - You mean when did you attack the source, and or totally blow smoke, and or dredge up a progressive revision of truth? Every time you post.

2 - LOL, how many hundred times?

3 - EVERY body else on here knows better.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealThing's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
(01-23-2021, 12:44 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 07:33 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I can Google an actual Historian’s opinion—for that matter a majority of Historians’ opinions that contradict the mythology that pervades much of the conservative universe.  

1 - When has that happened?  

2 - prove it, chief.  

3 - You’re always wrong, so I look forward to you being right once.

1 - You mean when did you attack the source, and or totally blow smoke, and or dredge up a progressive revision of truth? Every time you post.

2 - LOL, how many hundred times?

3 - EVERY body else on here knows better.

not one source still.