The rest
(01-22-2021, 08:56 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: 1.  Letcher Central
2.  Owsley County
3.  Knott Central
4.  Hazard
5.  Perry County
6.  Leslie County

The rest
How could you rank LCC above Owsley after Wednesday night?
Because Owsley lost to Hazard. Still think Letcher is a little better at a neutral floor than Owsley.
(01-22-2021, 02:58 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Because Owsley lost to Hazard.  Still think Letcher is a little better at a neutral floor than Owsley.
Owsley was indeed flat against Hazard. It was their 6th game in 11 days and they played the night before and the Hazard game was played Saturday afternoon. It was just one of those days where they couldn’t make a layup or any kind of shot, many wide open looks. Every team has a few games a season like that. Plus, Hazard is not a bad team by any means. Very talented. Don’t look at their record. They have played a very challenging schedule with losses to Harlan County, Lawrence County, Knott Central and Clay County. 
Owsley plays at Hazard tonight and I expect a close game. Some teams match up with teams better than they do others. The Harris girl that plays center for Hazard is a tough matchup for Owsley if she’s allowed to get the ball in the paint.
(01-22-2021, 02:58 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Because Owsley lost to Hazard.  Still think Letcher is a little better at a neutral floor than Owsley.
I guess Owsley losing and Letcher losing are different ?. Look for Owsley to right that lose to Hazard tonight
(01-22-2021, 05:05 PM)Boogie Wrote:
I guess Owsley losing and Letcher losing are different ?. Look for Owsley to right that lose to Hazard tonight
You’re a good prognosticator. Owsley defeated Hazard by 6 in Memorial.
Hazard had 11 point led going into the 4th. Owsley's press getting the ball out of Caudill's hands worked. Lynch went off in 4th with 17 points. Hazard improving.
(01-23-2021, 10:21 AM)UKisN1 Wrote: Hazard had 11 point led going into the 4th. Owsley's press getting the ball out of Caudill's hands worked. Lynch went off in 4th with 17 points. Hazard improving.
Hazard is a much better team than people are giving them credit for. They shot lights out from 3, I would venture to say close to 60% for game. They will be tough out for someone come March
(01-22-2021, 08:56 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: 1.  Letcher Central
2.  Owsley County
3.  Knott Central
4.  Hazard
5.  Perry County
6.  Leslie County

The rest
Leslie County beat Knott by 15 tonight, look for them to move up