Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Oh Belfry, What have you done?
who gives a flip where they are from as long as its legal? has Belfry EVER BEEN CITED FOR VIOLATIONS on this? I DOUBT IT,SO ENOUGH ALREADY
(02-05-2021, 01:32 AM)cuppett777 Wrote: who gives a flip where they are from as long as its legal? has Belfry EVER BEEN CITED FOR VIOLATIONS on this? I DOUBT IT,SO ENOUGH ALREADY
Uhhhh..... lol

I am not sure Belfry has ever been found in violation, but there was a KHSAA investigation back around the time of Tim Couch if I am not mistaken which was actually in the Sports headlines around the state. I want to say it was more specifically focused on a girl's basketball player. The KHSAA investigated though for all sports.
[-] The following 1 user Likes EKUAlum05's post:
  • cuppett777
(02-05-2021, 01:32 AM)cuppett777 Wrote: who gives a flip where they are from as long as its legal? has Belfry EVER BEEN CITED FOR VIOLATIONS on this? I DOUBT IT,SO ENOUGH ALREADY
Has Sleepy Joe been cited for violations? lol
It dealt with football more so than anything, sparked by a student’s family that felt wronged academically. There was no fault found, because it wasn’t present, on behalf of the staff or administration.
BoondockSaint Wrote:It dealt with football more so than anything, sparked by a student’s family that felt wronged academically.  There was no fault found, because it wasn’t present, on behalf of the staff or administration.

yep.  That is correct to my recollection as well. Seems like that occurred late 80's or early 90"s
[-] The following 1 user Likes OutlawJoseyWales's post:
  • BoondockSaint