IfItDoesntMatchAnyMedia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell 2021
Aug. 7th Scrimmage  Bourbon County & Paintsville at Bourbon County 6:00 pm
Aug. 14th Scrimmage-  West Jessimine -H 7:00 pm.
Aug. 20th. Boone County- A 8:00 pm
Aug. 28th.Raceland- H 7:30 pm- Hall of fame night
Sept. 3rd- Fleming County- H 7:30 pm JFL night
Sept. 10th Lawrence County- A 7:30 pm
Sept. 17th Montgomery County- H 7:30 pm- Homecoming
Sept. 24th Paul Laurence Dunbar- A 7:30 pm
Oct. 1st Open
Oct. 8th Greenup County- A 7:30 pm
Oct. 15th Ashland- H 7:30 pm
Oct. 22nd East Carter - A 7:30 pm
Oct. 29th. West Carter- H 7:30- Senior Night
How many starters are returning for the Devils?
Wheelersburg (OH) is showing a 9/3 game vs Russell

https://www.arbiterlive.com/Teams/Schedule/6057797
(01-25-2021, 06:41 PM)EagleFan89 Wrote: Wheelersburg (OH) is showing a 9/3 game vs Russell

https://www.arbiterlive.com/Teams/Schedule/6057797

The Schedule I posted came from TJ Maynard's twitter it shows Fleming County on 9/3 at Russell and a return trip to Fleming County in 22.
Something must have changed from the original schedule TJ Maynard post on his twitter on 1/8/21 until now. Reddevilsfball the official twitter for Russell football just posted the Wheelersburg game with the rest of the schedule. The schedule is the same that I posted with @Wheelersburg on 9/3 instead of Fleming County at home.
(01-29-2021, 03:08 PM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote: Something must have changed  from the original schedule TJ Maynard post on his twitter on 1/8/21 until now. Reddevilsfball the official twitter for Russell football just posted the Wheelersburg game with the rest of the schedule. The schedule is the same that I posted with @Wheelersburg on 9/3 instead of Fleming County at home.

I see Russell going 9-1 or 8-2. Depending on Ashland and Belfry, I believe we see the Red Devils carry TJ to his first State Championship.
(02-21-2021, 07:08 AM)Oleballcoach Wrote:
(01-29-2021, 03:08 PM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote: Something must have changed  from the original schedule TJ Maynard post on his twitter on 1/8/21 until now. Reddevilsfball the official twitter for Russell football just posted the Wheelersburg game with the rest of the schedule. The schedule is the same that I posted with @Wheelersburg on 9/3 instead of Fleming County at home.

I see Russell going 9-1 or 8-2. Depending on Ashland and Belfry, I believe we see the Red Devils carry TJ to his first State Championship.

Russell will be starting a new qb and lose their main running back. I'm not ready to say Russell will even make it to the district championship game.
Oleballcoach Wrote:
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Something must have changed  from the original schedule TJ Maynard post on his twitter on 1/8/21 until now. Reddevilsfball the official twitter for Russell football just posted the Wheelersburg game with the rest of the schedule. The schedule is the same that I posted with @Wheelersburg on 9/3 instead of Fleming County at home.

Russell loses quite a bit....especially the Conley kid.  He'll be difficult to replace.  However....IMO, Belfry won't stand in anyone's way on the road to a championship.   Belfry is in full rebuild mode.  OL, QB, backfield, LB"S, DE's.    Not saying there isn't talent on the roster....because there is....but.....   Not a tremendous amount of experience and with Covid still in the picture....I can see this being a mid 1990's Belfry team.   competitive in some games.....and blown out in others.   gonna take a season or two...before they find their groove again.   By that time...could Belfry be 2A???  possible
(02-21-2021, 06:13 PM)OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:
Oleballcoach Wrote:
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Something must have changed  from the original schedule TJ Maynard post on his twitter on 1/8/21 until now. Reddevilsfball the official twitter for Russell football just posted the Wheelersburg game with the rest of the schedule. The schedule is the same that I posted with @Wheelersburg on 9/3 instead of Fleming County at home.

Russell loses quite a bit....especially the Conley kid.  He'll be difficult to replace.  However....IMO, Belfry won't stand in anyone's way on the road to a championship.   Belfry is in full rebuild mode.  OL, QB, backfield, LB"S, DE's.    Not saying there isn't talent on the roster....because there is....but.....   Not a tremendous amount of experience and with Covid still in the picture....I can see this being a mid 1990's Belfry team.   competitive in some games.....and blown out in others.   gonna take a season or two...before they find their groove again.   By that time...could Belfry be 2A???  possible

I think Russell is going to be fine, they have a couple of strong running backs one is going to be a sophomore I forget his name. 

I think passing game wise if they go to a short game and play action they’ll be just fine.
Oleballcoach you must be talking Andre Richardson-Crews. He definitely showed some promise as a Frosh in varsity action.
Russell will be loaded at the skill positions if they get a line to jell they will be very good.
(02-22-2021, 11:14 PM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote: Oleballcoach you must be talking Andre Richardson-Crews.  He definitely showed some promise as a Frosh in varsity action.

Yes sir, he is the real deal.