Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dominion sues Giuliani for 1.3 Billion
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/25/politics/...index.html

The lawsuit notes that while Giuliani spread falsehoods about Dominion being owned by Venezuelan communists and corrupting the election, he did not make those claims in lawsuits he pushed on behalf of Trump.
(01-25-2021, 11:39 AM)The Outsider Wrote: https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/25/politics/...index.html

The lawsuit notes that while Giuliani spread falsehoods about Dominion being owned by Venezuelan communists and corrupting the election, he did not make those claims in lawsuits he pushed on behalf of Trump.
Didn't Quooter say they didn't have the marbles to sue Rudy and the Kraken 
Wrong once Again
(01-25-2021, 12:14 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 11:39 AM)The Outsider Wrote: https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/25/politics/...index.html

Wrong once Again
Liar. I never said anything about Rudy. And I said it would be a big mistake to sue Powell or Wood and it is. Dominion will either get into a world of trouble for destroying evidence or the evidence that they produce during discovery will destroy them. You corruption cheerleaders are ignoring the lawsuits that are being filed against Dominion and the evidence arrayed against the company.

These cases will probably be in the courts for years but the truth about Dominion will probably come out eventually. Dominion employees are in videos demonstrating how to flip votes through adjudication and on other videos claiming that votes cannot be flipped using their machines. They are also on record denying that their machines can connect to the internet, a claim that has been disproved repeatedly by experts demonstrating how it is done.

I watched a video yesterday of three dump trucks being loaded with boxes of files and furniture and hauled away from Dominion's Denver office after a Civil Rights lawsuit was filed against the company by voters in all of the battleground states where Dominion voting machines were used. Those were not moving trucks. They were the kind of trucks that normally pick up junk and deliver it to a landfill.
(01-25-2021, 12:49 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Wrong once Again
Liar. I never said anything about Rudy. And I said it would be a big mistake to sue Powell or Wood and it is. Dominion will either get into a world of trouble for destroying evidence or the evidence that they produce during discovery will destroy them. You corruption cheerleaders are ignoring the lawsuits that are being filed against Dominion and the evidence arrayed against the company.

These cases will probably be in the courts for years but the truth about Dominion will probably come out eventually. Dominion employees are in videos demonstrating how to flip votes through adjudication and on other videos claiming that votes cannot be flipped using their machines. They are also on record denying that their machines can connect to the internet, a claim that has been disproved repeatedly by experts demonstrating how it is done.

I watched a video yesterday of three dump trucks being loaded with boxes of files and furniture and hauled away from Dominion's Denver office after a Civil Rights lawsuit was filed against the company by voters in all of the battleground states where Dominion voting machines were used. Those were not moving trucks. They were the kind of trucks that normally pick up junk and deliver it to a landfill.

Domionion has already sued Powell, who knows you may be next.     You may want to look at the attachments below to get some accurate info on Dominion and quit relying on social media for your "facts".

https://www.dominionvoting.com/election2020-setting-the-record-straight/

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factc...SKBN28C1OL
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • Cardfan1
(01-25-2021, 03:52 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

Wrong once Again

Domionion has already sued Powell, who knows you may be next.     You may want to look at the attachments below to get some accurate info on Dominion and quit relying on social media for your "facts".

He's a Quooter wouldn't know a fact if it sat on his face

Wrong once Again

I trust my eyes. Dominion has been caught repeatedly telling whoppers. I don't think that anybody who provides a link to Dominion Voting to refute an allegation has much credibility but I read the page that you linked back in November. You and your ilk conveniently ignore the sworn testimony of a Dominion contractor who described multiple instances of voter fraud that she personally witnessed on election night. I have provided links to evidence of election fraud that was perpetrated using Dominion Voting Machines and I am not going to repeat it all for your benefit.

In the hands of honest people, I am sure that accurate voting results could have been obtained. But when you have Democrats ejecting Republican observers from the rooms where counting was done, limiting the distance that other observers could observe beyond 6 feet, and even blocking windows so that observers could not do their jobs even with binoculars, there is a major problem. There is only one reason for taking such steps and it has nothing to do with running an honest election. The Dominion machines have been proven not to be tamper-proof.
(01-25-2021, 04:02 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

Wrong once Again

He's a Quooter wouldn't know a fact if it sat on his face
I skip most of your posts, vector, so I am not has misinformed as I could be.
(01-25-2021, 05:43 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Wrong once Again

I trust my eyes. Dominion has been caught repeatedly telling whoppers. I don't think that anybody who provides a link to Dominion Voting to refute an allegation has much credibility but I read the page that you linked back in November. You and your ilk conveniently ignore the sworn testimony of a Dominion contractor who described multiple instances of voter fraud that she personally witnessed on election night. I have provided links to evidence of election fraud that was perpetrated using Dominion Voting Machines and I am not going to repeat it all for your benefit.

In the hands of honest people, I am sure that accurate voting results could have been obtained. But when you have Democrats ejecting Republican observers from the rooms where counting was done, limiting the distance that other observers could observe beyond 6 feet, and even blocking windows so that observers could not do their jobs even with binoculars, there is a major problem. There is only one reason for taking such steps and it has nothing to do with running an honest election. The Dominion machines have been proven not to be tamper-proof.

I haven't seen this sworn testimony.  In which court did this person testify and how can I see it for myself?
(01-25-2021, 05:56 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 12:14 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Didn't Quooter say they didn't have the marbles to sue Rudy and the Kraken 
Wrong once Again

I haven't seen this sworn testimony.  In which court did this person testify and how can I see it for myself?
Sworn affidavit signed under penalty of perjury. I posted links to that evidence and much more in this forum. If you can't find it, then I suggest Googling it.
(01-25-2021, 06:00 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 05:56 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 12:49 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Liar. I never said anything about Rudy. And I said it would be a big mistake to sue Powell or Wood and it is. Dominion will either get into a world of trouble for destroying evidence or the evidence that they produce during discovery will destroy them. You corruption cheerleaders are ignoring the lawsuits that are being filed against Dominion and the evidence arrayed against the company.

Sworn affidavit signed under penalty of perjury. I posted links to that evidence and much more in this forum. If you can't find it, then I suggest Googling it.
It's probably the same lies that Rudy was trying to peddle more than likely it's from the same people who committed the insurrection on Jan 6th who more than likely will be facing more than perjury charges now
Dominion is now confident to sue after they scrubbed the evidence from their machines after spineless idiots wouldn't insist on a forensic audit. Good to know that smart lawyers will be crawling up Dominion's butt in discovery from now until eternity. This is a positive development for election integrity as far as I'm concerned.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
What smart lawyers?

Ain’t nobody touching Rudy, Powell, Wood, or Trumpty with a 10 foot pole!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • vector#1
Here's some more news about the Clown show

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp

Hope they nail them to the wall have to put a end to all the lying from the Trump Clown Show
(02-04-2021, 03:41 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Here's some more news about the Clown show

Hope they nail them to the wall have to put a end to all the lying from the Trump Clown Show
Atta boy, Comrade vector. Cheer for the Chinese-owned Dominion against an American hero. I would expect nothing less from a communist traitor.
(02-04-2021, 04:15 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-04-2021, 03:41 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Here's some more news about the Clown show

Atta boy, Comrade vector. Cheer for the Chinese-owned Dominion against an American hero. I would expect nothing less from a communist traitor.
Quooter the Con is up time to pay the piper
(02-04-2021, 04:31 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

Quooter the Con is up time to pay the piper
What a deep thought, Comrade vector. I believe that I understand why people like you voted for a dim-witted traitor. You have much in common with China's puppet.
Add Hooter to the lawsuit. Dominion isn't Chinese owned.
(02-04-2021, 05:07 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Add Hooter to the lawsuit.  Dominion isn't Chinese owned.
Wouldn't get nothing maybe a card board box 
Quooter
(02-04-2021, 05:07 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Add Hooter to the lawsuit.  Dominion isn't Chinese owned.
Comrade CardFan, a Chinese holding company owns a large chunk of Dominion. Now please resume your cheerleading for the enemy.
(02-04-2021, 05:16 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
Wouldn't get nothing maybe a card board box 
Quooter
Comrade vector, does your conscience never bother you when you support China and their American spies and puppets in lockstep? Does it ever occur to you that you have been thoroughly brainwashed by Democrat talking points, which are actually communist talking points transmitted to them along with campaign investments?
(02-04-2021, 05:53 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
Comrade CardFan, a Chinese holding company owns a large chunk of Dominion. Now please resume your cheerleading for the enemy.
Fake news. 

Just as fake as everything you spew on here.  

Try to be correct for once.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fact...038654001/
(02-04-2021, 08:27 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
Fake news. 

Comrade CardFan, you can always find a far left wing fact checker to support your Chinese communist propaganda. Continue cheerleading.
(02-04-2021, 08:44 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
Fake news. 

Comrade CardFan, you can always find a far left wing fact checker to support your Chinese communist propaganda. Continue cheerleading.
USATODAY IS FAR LEFT WING ?!! 

holy smokes
you’re off the reservation!!! 

smartmatic hitting Fox News with billions in libel suits. Oh Goodness.

Somebody is wrong again.   Hooter you’re the Energizer bunny of incorrect information. Big Grin
(02-04-2021, 08:50 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-04-2021, 08:44 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
Fake news. 

USATODAY IS FAR LEFT WING ?!! 

holy smokes
you’re off the reservation!!! 

smartmatic hitting Fox News with billions in libel suits. Oh Goodness.

Somebody is wrong again.   Hooter you’re the Energizer bunny of incorrect information. Big Grin
Comrade CardFan, you are one gullible propagandist. It is as if you have no idea that lawsuits represent only one side of a dispute. I do not expect that you will be detailing any of the lawsuits against Dominion, it subsidiaries, and affiliated organizations. Obviously, the left wing news sources that you frequent are not going to cover Dominion fairly and there will be nothing to contradict Dominion's allegations in your Democrat talking points.

Does it not bother you that your political positions align perfectly with China Joe's, who is owned by the Chinese Communist Party? Resume cheerleading, traitor.
Look's like Fox is starting to cut ties with some of there liability's

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/05/media/lou...index.html
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(02-05-2021, 08:51 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Look's like Fox is starting to cut ties with some of there liability's

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/05/media/lou...index.html
Comrade vector, this story has already been posted in at least one other thread. Dobbs will land in a better place than the third place cable news network. Conservatives boycotting Fox News are destroying the network that we built.

You need to go back and check your facts.  It was disproven that Dominion is partially owned by a Chinese company.  Statements such as this really hurt your credibility.
(02-07-2021, 07:23 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

You need to go back and check your facts.  It was disproven that Dominion is partially owned by a Chinese company.  Statements such as this really hurt your credibility.
Defending Dominion hurts your credibility. Dominion plays a corporate shell game to hide the identities of the guilty.
(02-07-2021, 07:28 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-07-2021, 07:23 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

Defending Dominion hurts your credibility. Dominion plays a corporate shell game to hide the identities of the guilty.
My Pillow Guy must be back on the crack his time is coming

20210108-dominion-demand-letter-to-michael-lindell.pdf (documentcloud.org)