Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dominion sues Giuliani for 1.3 Billion
(02-07-2021, 08:41 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(02-07-2021, 07:28 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-07-2021, 07:23 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(02-04-2021, 04:15 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-04-2021, 03:41 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Here's some more news about the Clown show

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp

Hope they nail them to the wall have to put a end to all the lying from the Trump Clown Show
Atta boy, Comrade vector. Cheer for the Chinese-owned Dominion against an American hero. I would expect nothing less from a communist traitor.

You need to go back and check your facts.  It was disproven that Dominion is partially owned by a Chinese company.  Statements such as this really hurt your credibility.
Defending Dominion hurts your credibility. Dominion plays a corporate shell game to hide the identities of the guilty.
My Pillow Guy must be back on the crack his time is coming

20210108-dominion-demand-letter-to-michael-lindell.pdf (documentcloud.org)
Comrade vector, why do you think it is taking so long for Dominion to make good on its threat? Your hatred for this country is palpable. Let me help you out. Maybe Dominion has not watched Mike Lindell's documentary. So, I will post a link to it below.

You seem so impatient for the Chinese Communist puppets to persecute patriotic American citizens, I suggest that you contact Dominion and provide them with a link to Lindell's video. Better yet, if you know somebody who writes in standard English, ask them to draft an email or letter for you. Good luck! I am eager for Dominion to drag some of these people in front of a judge and jury.

https://rumble.com/vdlbl7-absolute-proof...-full.html
(02-07-2021, 09:58 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-07-2021, 07:23 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(02-04-2021, 04:15 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Atta boy, Comrade vector. Cheer for the Chinese-owned Dominion against an American hero. I would expect nothing less from a communist traitor.

You need to go back and check your facts.  It was disproven that Dominion is partially owned by a Chinese company.  Statements such as this really hurt your credibility.
Defending Dominion hurts your credibility. Dominion plays a corporate shell game to hide the identities of the guilty.

Comrade vector, why do you think it is taking so long for Dominion to make good on its threat? Your hatred for this country is palpable. Let me help you out. Maybe Dominion has not watched Mike Lindell's documentary. So, I will post a link to it below.

You seem so impatient for the Chinese Communist puppets to persecute patriotic American citizens, I suggest that you contact Dominion and provide them with a link to Lindell's video. Better yet, if you know somebody who writes in standard English, ask them to draft an email or letter for you. Good luck! I am eager for Dominion to drag some of these people in front of a judge and jury.

I watched about 30 minutes the other night.  That is the hardest I have laughed since Rudy tooted in court!!!!   

We do agree.  I can't wait until dominion and smartmatic haul these folks into court under oath.
(02-08-2021, 05:08 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-07-2021, 07:23 PM)The Outsider Wrote: You need to go back and check your facts.  It was disproven that Dominion is partially owned by a Chinese company.  Statements such as this really hurt your credibility.

I watched about 30 minutes the other night.  That is the hardest I have laughed since Rudy tooted in court!!!!   

We do agree.  I can't wait until dominion and smartmatic haul these folks into court under oath.
I don't believe that you watched any of the video. You are the BGR's own boy who cried wolf. You've been caught lying too many time for anybody to take your claims at face value.
(02-08-2021, 05:41 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-07-2021, 07:28 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Defending Dominion hurts your credibility. Dominion plays a corporate shell game to hide the identities of the guilty.

I don't believe that you watched any of the video. You are the BGR's own boy who cried wolf. You've been caught lying too many time for anybody to take your claims at face value.
what?

Do you think Lindell’s nutso rants have the power to transfer the viewer into a mindless conspiracy zombie? Hellfire, Alex Jones has had more substance behind his wingnut ideas than Lindell.  

Dude, you’re peddling Mike Lindell. You’ve officially driven off the deep end reaching for the last straw.
(02-08-2021, 06:52 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-07-2021, 08:41 PM)vector#1 Wrote: My Pillow Guy must be back on the crack his time is coming

what?

Do you think Lindell’s nutso rants have the power to transfer the viewer into a mindless conspiracy zombie? Hellfire, Alex Jones has had more substance behind his wingnut ideas than Lindell.  

Dude, you’re peddling Mike Lindell. You’ve officially driven off the deep end reaching for the last straw.
Comrade Cardfan, you admitted that you did not watch Lindell's video. You are in no position to criticize something that you did not watch. Typical commie propagandist. Bagdad Bob was more honest than you are.
(02-08-2021, 07:05 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-07-2021, 09:58 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Comrade vector, why do you think it is taking so long for Dominion to make good on its threat? Your hatred for this country is palpable. Let me help you out. Maybe Dominion has not watched Mike Lindell's documentary. So, I will post a link to it below.

what?

Comrade Cardfan, you admitted that you did not watch Lindell's video. You are in no position to criticize something that you did not watch. Typical commie propagandist. Bagdad Bob was more honest than you are.
My Pillow Guy is back on the Crack get some help Quooter
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(02-08-2021, 07:56 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 05:08 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I watched about 30 minutes the other night.  That is the hardest I have laughed since Rudy tooted in court!!!!   

what?

Comrade vector, if you want somebody to laugh at you addiction "jokes," I suggest you follow Comrade Cardfan's lead and resort to appending a few laughing smilies to your post. Most people find stories of Americans kicking drug addition and becoming wildly successful inspirational.
(02-07-2021, 09:58 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Comrade vector, why do you think it is taking so long for Dominion to make good on its threat? Your hatred for this country is palpable. Let me help you out. Maybe Dominion has not watched Mike Lindell's documentary. So, I will post a link to it below.

what?

I watched 30 minutes. I fully expected his hair to be bleeding off his face while he recapped the kookery of the last three months. 

There is no credibility to Lindell or his conspiracies. If he has a family, I hope he has put money back for them, because he ain’t gonna have any soon Big Grin 
maybe you can buy a few pillows, Hooter, and help him out.

(02-08-2021, 08:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 07:56 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 05:41 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I don't believe that you watched any of the video. You are the BGR's own boy who cried wolf. You've been caught lying too many time for anybody to take your claims at face value.
what?

Comrade vector, if you want somebody to laugh at you addiction "jokes," I suggest you follow Comrade Cardfan's lead and resort to appending a few laughing smilies to your post. Most people find stories of Americans kicking drug addition and becoming wildly successful inspirational.

Wait ...

the dude that calls Hunter Biden a crackhead is preaching 

????

Dodgy
(02-08-2021, 10:16 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 05:08 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I watched about 30 minutes the other night.  That is the hardest I have laughed since Rudy tooted in court!!!!   

what?

I watched 30 minutes. I fully expected his hair to be bleeding off his face while he recapped the kookery of the last three months. 

There is no credibility to Lindell or his conspiracies. If he has a family, I hope he has put money back for them, because he ain’t gonna have any soon Big Grin 
maybe you can buy a few pillows, Hooter, and help him out.
Comrade Cardfan, as I said, I don't believe you. You are a liar. Even if you are telling the truth about watching 30 minutes, the video was two hours long, with most of the detailed evidence presented toward the end. You take great delight in voicing your uninformed opinions but all you are doing is making yourself look like a clown. If that is your goal, then you are a great success.
The statements and claims expressed in this program are presented at this time as opinions only and are not intended to be taken or interpreted by the viewer as established facts.’
— OAN disclaimer on ‘Absolute Proof’

Hooter and his clown show.
(02-08-2021, 10:55 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: The statements and claims expressed in this program are presented at this time as opinions only and are not intended to be taken or interpreted by the viewer as established facts.’

Comrade Cardfan, we have established that you are too lazy to do any real research into the topics being discussed in this forum. I had my fill of your ignorance for one day. Why don't you debate somebody on your own level for awhile, somebody like Comrade vector. Surely you two can find one single issue on which you do not agree.  Big Grin If so, then I think you might have an outside shot at a win.
(02-08-2021, 11:04 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 10:55 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: The statements and claims expressed in this program are presented at this time as opinions only and are not intended to be taken or interpreted by the viewer as established facts.’

Comrade Cardfan, we have established that you are too lazy to do any real research into the topics being discussed in this forum. I had my fill of your ignorance for one day. Why don't you debate somebody on your own level for awhile, somebody like Comrade vector. Surely you two can find one single issue on which you do not agree.  Big Grin If so, then I think you might have an outside shot at a win.
Hooter, you and the MyPillow guy have discovered the truth of election fraud that thousands of govt officials—many Republicans—have allowed to occur.  If it weren’t for laziness and partisan favoritism by these election officials and judges (many Trump appointed) this fraud would be brought to light and the rightful fuhrer...I mean president would be Trump.  

not ridiculous at all.  Keep doing you, Hooter.  

Nothing wrong with believing a dude with a questionable past and no election expertise as he convinces  the nation to undermine our democracy.
(02-08-2021, 11:24 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Hooter, you and the MyPillow guy have discovered the truth of election fraud that thousands of govt officials—many Republicans—have allowed to occur.  If it weren’t for laziness and partisan favoritism by these election officials and judges (many Trump appointed) this fraud would be brought to light and the rightful fuhrer...I mean president would be Trump.  

Nothing wrong with believing a dude with a questionable past and no election expertise as he convinces  the nation to undermine our democracy.
Disparaging the success that Mike Lindell has had will get you nowhere, Comrade Cardfan. We still live in a free society where capitalism drives our economy and Mr. Lindell thrives in it, while you and Comrade vector post as if capitalism is something that is reviled in this country. Evidence is not about the messenger and there is a mountain of evidence that the 2020 election was rigged and that Dominion vote tabulators were accessed and manipulated by foreign entities, including your deal People's Republic of China. Just because you choose to ignore the evidence does not mean that it does not exist.
Quooter for someone who thinks but has NO proof that our Great President Biden and his son are in bed with China. Then why would he do this ?
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-atto...icial-says
I bet the 2 Time Impeached former 1 term Trump would have him fired
Get some help Quooter
(02-09-2021, 09:46 AM)vector#1 Wrote: Quooter for someone who thinks but has NO proof that our Great President Biden and his son are in bed with China. Then why would he do this ?
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-atto...icial-says
I bet the 2 Time Impeached former 1 term Trump would have him fired
Get some help Quooter
You would lose that bet, Comrade vector. Trump did not immediately fire all of the U.S. Attorneys when he took office. Do some research. Trump has been impeached twice with no evidence and will soon be cleared by the U.S. Senate for the second time. Pelosi should be impeached and removed for wasting so much time and taxpayer money on political witch hunts.
(02-09-2021, 09:00 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 11:24 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Disparaging the success that Mike Lindell has had will get you nowhere, Comrade Cardfan. We still live in a free society where capitalism drives our economy and Mr. Lindell thrives in it, while you and Comrade vector post as if capitalism is something that is reviled in this country. Evidence is not about the messenger and there is a mountain of evidence that the 2020 election was rigged and that Dominion vote tabulators were accessed and manipulated by foreign entities, including your deal People's Republic of China. Just because you choose to ignore the evidence does not mean that it does not exist.
What does the ShamWow fella have to say about the election? Too bad you lost Billy Mays a few years ago, I'm sure he could have weighed in on this and really convinced us, liberal communists, of our wrongs. Big Grin

Hooter, whatcha gonna do when Dominion and Smartmatic come for you!!!
Mike Lindell’s recent comments.

“The rioters were hypnotized by antifa temptresses who hid psychoactive drugs in their vaginas,” said Lindell. “If you look at the video, many of the rioters had crazed looks in their eyes.”
(02-09-2021, 07:51 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Mike Lindell’s recent comments.

“The rioters were hypnotized by antifa temptresses who hid psychoactive drugs in their vaginas,” said Lindell. “If you look at the video, many of the rioters had crazed looks in their eyes.”
Liar.
(02-09-2021, 08:04 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Liar.
Check your Parler messages, Qooter.
(02-09-2021, 10:23 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Liar.
Liar. Parler is still offline, Comrade Cardfan. You are not even a mediocre liar.
When is Dominion filing its lawsuit against Mike Lindell? I am eagerly awaiting that event and I know that Mr. Lindell is as well.
(02-09-2021, 10:27 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Liar.
Liar. Parler is still offline, Comrade Cardfan. You are not even a mediocre liar.
Big Grin is it? 
no marching orders this week, Huh? 

careful Qooter some of these sites will get you labeled as a terrorist.  Better stick with BGR.
(02-09-2021, 10:47 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Liar.
Big Grin is it? 

careful Qooter some of these sites will get you labeled as a terrorist.  Better stick with BGR.
Comrade Cardfan, I never makes threats, even against supporters of the Chinese Communist Party, such as yourself. I am patriotic, peace loving American, just like Donald Trump.
(02-09-2021, 10:50 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 10:47 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 08:04 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Liar.
Big Grin is it? 

Comrade Cardfan, I never makes threats, even against supporters of the Chinese Communist Party, such as yourself. I am patriotic, peace loving American, just like Donald Trump.
You may be peaceful, but Fuhrer Trump was not.  
Don’t compare yourself to him, because History won’t smile on that.
(02-09-2021, 10:33 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: When is Dominion filing its lawsuit against Mike Lindell? I am eagerly awaiting that event and I know that Mr. Lindell is as well.
Here you go Quooter Wrong once again

Dominion Sues Mike Lindell Over Election Claims (msn.com)
(02-22-2021, 10:47 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 10:33 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: When is Dominion filing its lawsuit against Mike Lindell? I am eagerly awaiting that event and I know that Mr. Lindell is as well.

Liar. I said that I was eagerly awaiting Dominion's lawsuit against Mike Lindell. Let them get busy with discovery and get these cases in front of judges and juries.
(02-22-2021, 11:11 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Liar. I said that I was eagerly awaiting Dominion's lawsuit against Mike Lindell. Let them get busy with discovery and get these cases in front of judges and juries.
Have you ever been right Quooter ?
Need to get back to work quit wasting taxpayer's money
(02-22-2021, 11:33 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(02-22-2021, 11:11 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Have you ever been right Quooter ?
Need to get back to work quit wasting taxpayer's money
You should be out looking for a job and quit wasting taxpayers' money, Comrade vector.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-e...SKBN2BE32S

“She said her claims about Dominion were meant to be hyperbolic, and that "reasonable people would not accept such statements as fact but view them only as claims that await testing by the courts through the adversary process."
^^ From your article--- "For two months after losing his re-election bid to Biden, Trump loudly argued that he lost due to rampant electoral fraud, claims that were rejected by multiple courts and state election officials."

IMHO the bolded claim is patently false. No court 'heard' evidence of election fraud. They instead refused to entertain such filings as being "without standing." Of course a candidate receiving more than 74 million votes has standing.

"In law, standing or locus standi is the ability of a party to demonstrate to the court sufficient connection to and harm from the law or action challenged to support that party's participation in the case."

Such legalese could also be stated in slang for any reluctant judge as follows: Ollie ollie home free!

The court sidestepped the issue. They didn't reject the claim, they rejected the responsibility of having to rule on the claim. Now on the matter of state election officials, yeah. They totally rejected the claims on their face because standing on the part of a candidate is foregone, but neither did they bother to consider any of the evidence waiting to be presented.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]