Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Pruitt Fired At Tennessee
Tennessee has fired head football coach Jeremy Pruitt.  Story at the link below.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/...413502002/
So Pruitt will not get a buyout because he was fired for NCAA violations and best of all the biggest back stabber in college football, a.d. Phillip Fulmer, has resigned as well.  I love it.
Never liked him anyway, my wife loves Tennessee. Tennessee deserves more then what he could have ever offered anyway.
WOW, that is tuff
They put money for their recruits in McDonald’s bags. Not sure if that was a joke or not but that’s hilarious!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
That is pretty funny, could you imagine? Here son, here's you a Mcthousand.

In all seriousness Tennessee is going to hire somebody that's big time, but I was reading an article earlier saying the next couch could already be on campus I guess we'll see. How cool would it be to see the ole peyton manning back in orange and white? If I was UT I'd go after Jimbo @A&M
[-] The following 1 user Likes Oledad92's post:
  • Spud6
Kevin Steele will be the coach of the Vols. players are entering the transfer portal. Will be lucky to have 60 players by fall. Nobody will want to be there.
Kevin steele, I mean with the right guys there he could possibly build something eventually. Its not going to be easy