Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frederick Douglass and Boyle County agree to play a home and home series
Frederick Douglass and Boyle Co. have agreed to play a home and home two year deal for this year at Douglass and next year at Boyle Co. Due to scheduling issues imposed by the Fayette BOE Douglass only has 1 game they can schedule other than their district and the other 5 Fayette public schools that they are required to play each year. The games are scheduled for the last game of the regular season.
Should be a great match up
I thought I was told Corbin would be playing Freddie D last game of season?
Boyle is loading their schedule up. Bowling Green, Douglas, Danville - Rivalry, Catholic, Highlands.... Thoughts ?
Haddix has never been afraid of a challenge. When he was at Corbin he scheduled Mayfield, Alcoa, Bowling Green, Beechwood.
(01-15-2021, 02:04 AM)OLCoachA Wrote: Boyle is loading their schedule up. Bowling Green, Douglas, Danville - Rivalry, Catholic, Highlands.... Thoughts ?

You left out LCA too - Rebel Bowl

Teams who play strong regular season schedules are better prepared for November period. So many team go 10-0 or 9-1 and then get smoked in the first round or as soon as they see a quality opponent. Examples recently, Shelby Valley, Sayre, Breathitt, ect... Obviously if your district is weak it is what it is but the out of district games have to prepare you for a playoff run.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tigerallamerican's post:
  • OLCoachA
Any new "graduate transfer" coming in to play for Douglass? (being sarcastic of course) or
Any transfer coming in to play for the football season ONLY or coming in from another school and all of a sudden eligible to play ASAP?
I don’t see Highlands on their final schedule.

Henderson, Tate’s Creek, Douglas, Danville, LCA, Bowling Green, North Hardin plus District