Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden Executive Order Shutting Down Keystone
(01-26-2021, 05:13 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 04:45 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Buyers' remorse came quickly for the thousands of union workers whose jobs Biden destroyed with the stroke of a pen. Canadians are not too happy with him either. As gas prices soar, millions of Americans will feel the pipeline workers' pain as well.
How is the Canadians oil getting refined now ? Or is it still in the ground
And how will this effect gas prices since the Turd said we was energy dependent ?
And don't give me excuses about the republican party after 40 years of killing union jobs and fighting against people trying to form unions

Of course my own career could never compete with that of a miner. But there are buildings and various other structures at the commercial and industrial levels which I either built or supervised, that literally changed the skyline around here.

I've tried to reason with people like you for far longer than 40 years. People who think like a thug from the 1930's, like everybody's supposed to be afraid of them. And who never knew what they were talking about their whole working lives. Republicans have never done a thing to hurt unions. That kind of talk is baseless baloney.

Biden said we were going to abandon the use of fossil fuels altogether, and he said he would immediately ban fracking. THE reason natural gas prices (that's a fossil fuel BTW) have remained low is because thanks to fracking, there is an abundance of natural gas. Now you need more of an explanation or are you just shooting your mouth off as usual?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Executive Order Shutting Down Keystone - by TheRealThing - 01-26-2021, 05:57 PM