Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody going to the Bengals game?
Will anybody else be there Monday?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I'll be there in spirit, but guess I'll have to watch this one on the tube. I hope to catch a game live later in the season. Have fun BFritz and root us on to victory. I'll be cheering my head off from home as this is a crucial early season game.

GO BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bengal Cat Wrote:I'll be there in spirit, but guess I'll have to watch this one on the tube. I hope to catch a game live later in the season. Have fun BFritz and root us on to victory. I'll be cheering my head off from home as this is a crucial early season game.

GO BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just as long as you're doing your part. That's the motto this season: Do Your Job. If you do catch a game later, let me know before hand, you can come say hi during tailgate and during the game.

It's that time of year! Who-Dey, Children TongueirateSho
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Wish I could be there to root on DA BENGALS, but I will be off at school so I will catch it on ESPN. GO CINCY WHO DEY BABY!!!! Fritz have an awesome time man and I agree cheer the hell out of em!