Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 95 Pikeville 83
Final from East Ridge.
Big win for ER
Very nice win for East Ridge. Congrats to them. Does anyone have any details?
Nice win for the warriors!
Some video of 3 from Pikeville tripped dudes twice terrible look it was straight up Grayson Allen type stuff

https://www.facebook.com/100035139681129...406833511/?
East Ridge played a heck of a game last night. Woods and Sykes controlled the game for the Warriors and played extremely well. The Warriors could be the best passing team in the 15th Region. Samons played like the D1 prospect he is and dropped 50 but it still wasn't enough.

As for #3 for the Panthers, he knows he made a huge mistake last night in a moment of frustration. He knows what he did was inexcusable. A good kid had a lapse in judgment when his team needed him to keep his head. I hope he doesn't get labeled for letting his emotions get the best of him. He is a kid after all and they tend to make mistakes. He knows what he did and hopes to learn from his mistake.
(01-29-2021, 11:37 AM)BoyWonder14 Wrote: East Ridge played a heck of a game last night.  Woods and Sykes controlled the game for the Warriors and played extremely well. The Warriors could be the best passing team in the 15th Region.  Samons played like the D1 prospect he is and dropped 50 but it still wasn't enough. 

As for #3 for the Panthers, he knows he made a huge mistake last night in a moment of frustration.  He knows what he did was inexcusable.  A good kid had a lapse in judgment when his team needed him to keep his head.  I hope he doesn't get labeled for letting his emotions get the best of him.  He is a kid after all and they tend to make mistakes.  He knows what he did and hopes to learn from his mistake.
Im sure EJ will make sure it doesn’t happen. End of the day we shouldn’t be judged from our worst Moments we are  all human. 

Sammons is a monster. He really has became almost unstoppable driving to the basket paired with a deadly jumper. 

surprise star of the night for me is Woods from ER that kid is an amazing PG. This region is so fun right now
I watched this game East Ridge was in Totally control throughout!!
I watched this one. East Ridge is very well coached and their players just play so fundamentally sound! They never seem to take a bad shot and play great defense.

As for Pikeville Sammons tried to drag his team to the win making shot after shot and getting guys looks but it wasn’t enough. Great game all around to watch from a non bias fan.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
ER shot the ball well in this one. Pikeville had opportunities to get back in it but kept shooting themselves in the foot. Have to cut out the mental errors, technical fouls, and frustration mistakes.
(01-30-2021, 02:57 PM)Hambley Wrote: ER shot the ball well in this one. Pikeville had opportunities to get back in it but kept shooting themselves in the foot. Have to cut out the mental errors, technical fouls, and frustration mistakes.

You forgot to mention entitlement!
Refs has to stop Hammonds from PIKEVILLE from taunting after made baskets. I saw this tripping incident coming. Coach justice needs to talk to this kid. Colleges will back off recruiting him
Things got awful quiet after Pikeville won the other night over East Ridge. Lol
I've yet to see an athlete at East Ridge in the last 4 years. If you're not shooting with a blindfold it can't be too hard to run with that group
^^^They shot 57.4% and got free-throwed in a close loss at JC and then shot 65.4% in their win over Pikeville, so they can play and are very dangerous when they are on...
Shooting and being athletic are two different categories. It has been the same problem at the school for decades now, there is no development in athletic ability. You will always see big name teams beat them when they aren't overlooking (I.E. the W vs Pikeville). I'm 41 years old and I'm sure me and you can go and make a few baskets,
^I'm sure we can't shoot 65% and put 95 points up while being guarded by good athletes on the other team. Maybe we could challenge them to a game of horse lol...
Big win for ER.  I don't think many saw this one coming.