Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Clay Clevenger Out At Danville
Danville is the state's laughing stock right now.
Come to Lex Cath, they need an OC... and eventually be the next HC in a couple of years, maybe sooner. Just saying
(02-24-2021, 11:50 AM)jamesclay Wrote: Danville is the state's laughing stock right now.

Players and coaches locked out of weight room. Hiring committee is finally formed and include some good people but they sure have dropped the ball on this. I think they will get a good coach but not sure about assistants and spring ball. This superintendent might set Danville back quite a ways before she's gone in a year and a half.
Curious who is on the hiring committee?
Where has Clevenger decided to coach?
I was told today that Danville has reached out to one high caliber coach and he has told them he wasn't interested.
(02-24-2021, 01:43 PM)A Tribe Called Quest Wrote: Come to Lex Cath, they need an OC... and eventually be the next HC in a couple of years, maybe sooner. Just saying

Where is coach Smith going?
(03-04-2021, 11:13 AM)BEChargers Wrote:
(02-24-2021, 01:43 PM)A Tribe Called Quest Wrote: Come to Lex Cath, they need an OC... and eventually be the next HC in a couple of years, maybe sooner. Just saying

Where is coach Smith going?
Coach Smith is not going anywhere... It was a "figure of speech". If he doesn't do well, The new OC ie. Clay maybe he can step in. As from what my post stated "couple of years, maybe sooner". Plus LC I believe introduced they're new OC already.
Hearing Boyle County got a transfer student that has already been cleared to play by the KHSAA.
(03-04-2021, 12:28 PM)Rebel55 Wrote: Hearing Boyle County got a transfer student that has already been cleared to play by the KHSAA.
Are mom and dad still using the original dwelling from the county he came from and just got an apartment in BC?  Huh lol
Actually his dad has lived in the county for several years , Boyle county that is.
Somebody is missing out on a quality coach. if it was up to me I'd be welcoming him to Goldbug.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Jack Lambert
any updates? Figured this would be a quick hire and they already new who they wanted.
Danville's "leadership" has screwed this up royally. Embarrassing.
Has Danville hired a coach yet?
Who would want to go there right now? They just fired a state champion coach, who pulled them out of the gutter, was an alum, and seemed to be well liked by his players. If that guy can be fired, why would anyone want to step into that role when there are more laid back jobs at programs with more of an upside. Boyle County will be reaping the fruits of this decision for a while.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RoShamBo's post:
  • Westside
Still waiting.
Crickets.
Danville is announcing their new coach at 4:30 pm today. The new name is not impressive.
March Peach is the new Danville Coach

Mark Peach is the new Danville Coach