Poll: Who Will Win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kentucky
81.48%
Louisville
18.52%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UofL @ UK... your take
This game is getting a lot of publicity, one of ESPN's football analyst was talking about it on the Hot List, saying that Kentucky has improved drastically over these past few years from the violation years we suffered through, don't even know who the guy was but he was pretty hyped up about this game.
launchpad4 Wrote:I have watched college football religously since I was 10, I also know that most UK fans are dillusional and that UK is not that good. UL is a national powerhouse. They get better athletes and are a lot deeper at every position. If you would do more than suck on the UK tit you would find out that just because they are UK and in the SEC that doesn't mean they are any good. Come on they are aweful, they very realistically could only win 5 games this year. Also, everyone that I have talked to or heard on tv and radio commented on the amount of speed MTSU has. So just go back to watching SNL and having dillusions of grandier for UK. UL=BCS. UK=Watching Bowls.

That there explains. you didnt even WATCH Louisville. I now completely understand your lack of knowledge on the team speeds of MTSU and UK respectively...
Louisville got all they wanted, but beat MTSU by 16. LSU plays MTSU this Saturday. Game will be over by the end of the first quarter, and LSU will easily beat them by 40+...and to say that MTSU has as much or more speed than UK, or hell, anybody in the SEC for that matter, has absolutely lost their mind. MTSU is a gritty small conference team, but thats it..
launchpad4 Wrote:I'll take Louisville by a lot. UK just doens't have the amount of talent that Louisville has. Sure Louisville had a close game with MTSU, but that team has a lot of speed, and I don't know if UK can match it. Also Louisville quite possibly overlooked them because they have a tough conference schedule. It doesn't matter though because last week was last week and this week is this week. Louisville in a rout!!!!!!!!!!
Kentucky has as much team speed as anyone in the nation. The problem with their defense IMO is coaching - it looks like they were never really taught how to tackle properly. When UK gets pumped, they hit really hard though (see Tennessee and Clemson), and if they do that, they can win.

Kentucky - 35
Louisville - 31
launchpad4 Wrote:I have watched college football religously since I was 10, I also know that most UK fans are dillusional and that UK is not that good. UL is a national powerhouse. They get better athletes and are a lot deeper at every position. If you would do more than suck on the UK tit you would find out that just because they are UK and in the SEC that doesn't mean they are any good. Come on they are aweful, they very realistically could only win 5 games this year. Also, everyone that I have talked to or heard on tv and radio commented on the amount of speed MTSU has. So just go back to watching SNL and having dillusions of grandier for UK. UL=BCS. UK=Watching Bowls.
UK fans are not dillusional at all. Two and three years ago, no one expected much at all - but this year (and this comes from a person who has been watching college football and going to games since the age of 2, and who could tell you that LSU is the best team but USC could be if they weren't so arrogant, because they're going to overlook somebody like they almost did Idaho) I can honestly say that UK has one of the top offenses in the nation. If you were to put UK's offense with Auburn's D (because Auburn's offense is terrible and chokes a lot), then you have a national champioship contender. Like I said, if UK's D plays like they did vs. Tennessee and Clemson, they can win.

UK will be in a bowl game after they beat UL, FIU, Miss, SC, Vandy, and maybe UT. All are possible games, but we'll lose to LSU, Fla, and at UGA. And after we beat UL, and UL loses to WV, Rutgers, and possibly USF, they won't be in a BCS game.
I hope UK wins but I'd say UL will.
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DO NOT talk about spelling...we staff members will take care of it....

Wow, so you know a lot about football because you have talked to people and heard others say that MTSU has team speed? Ever try watching the game yourself? If you ever do, try watching a UK game and you will see the speed they have with guys like Little, Smith, Dixon, and Burton. Don't come on here and try to say that a bad team from the worst I-A conference has more speed than a good team from the best conference, it just makes you look silly.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Smile not gonna disagree with anything football related, because I agree totally with you,...and SNL hasnt been good in 5 or 6 years...
More Cowbell Wrote:I highly doubt that first statement, since all the misspellings in your post seem to indicate an age under 10. (Psst, it's DELUSIONAL, ok? Get it right at least once.)

Wow, so you know a lot about football because you have talked to people and heard others say that MTSU has team speed? Ever try watching the game yourself? If you ever do, try watching a UK game and you will see the speed they have with guys like Little, Smith, Dixon, and Burton. Don't come on here and try to say that a bad team from the worst I-A conference has more speed than a good team from the best conference, it just makes you look silly.

And yes, SNL was a good show a few years back, which is probably too young for you to remember. So just keep playing with your duck pilot, and leave football discussions to the big boys...
LOL im gonna make my prediction and im probally get sum people askin why...but, im gonna take U of L by 2 TDS.
More Cowbell Wrote:You also conveniently forgot to mention that UK's defense tightened up in the second half of its game as well. Does that mean that both teams have their defensive problems corrected? Maybe, but i doubt it...

Oh, you say UK doesn't have an offensive line? Well you must not be aware that UK's Jason Leger was named the SEC offensive lineman of the week! Yeah, all those Wildcat linemen must really suck.

One good lineman does not a line make!
I see this being a very HIGH SCORING game, hell both teams may even put up 50. Two good offenses against two sub par defenses IMO. I'll take the Wildcats.

UK - 56
UL - 49

Dude, Uk can match U of L on every position. They may have Harry Douglas, but we got Keenan Burton. They may have Mario Urrutia but we have Dicky Lions jr. They have Brian Brohm, but we have Andre Woodson, who passed for more yardage and more tds than Brohm did last year. They have one good running back. We have like 3. They have a good tight end, we have a better one. You dont know what you are talking about. Just get off the U of L bandwagon.

Do what? Loserville couldn't win in the SEC like they do in thier weak con. UK could only win 5 games this year? Lets look at Loserville schedule. Murray State, MTSU, KY, Syracuse, NC State, Utah, Cincinnati, Conn., Pitt, WV, USF, and Rutgers. When UofL finally plays a hard schedule, then talk a little trash. Mississippi or Miss. State could win 8 games with this schedule.
U of L
launchpad4 Wrote:One good lineman does not a line make!

No, it takes 5 good linemen, which UK also has. Can you show me anything to indicate that Louisville's O-line is considerably better than UK's?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:No, it takes 5 good linemen, which UK also has. Can you show me anything to indicate that Louisville's O-line is considerably better than UK's?

there is nothin to show. UK can outplay U of L on the football field.
Check out the avatar.

:redboxer:
Either get back to discussing the game and stop taking cheap shots at one another or this thread will be closed.

I could really care less about either team. But after you were so adamant in your above post my only hope is that if UK wins you are man enough to come in here and eat your crow.
ESPN previews the game.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/preview?gameId=272580096
Who will win the Kentucky - Louisville game? Listen to Brian Milam and Dave Hammond.

http://www.wsgs.com/sports_101_club.htm
blackcat_student Wrote:Check out the avatar.

I love your avatar! That is just too cool...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
warriorpride Wrote:LOL im gonna make my prediction and im probally get sum people askin why...but, im gonna take U of L by 2 TDS.

Nobody should ask why, Louisville is favored by a touchdown in this game, and it could easily be worse than that.

Kentucky will need to play off of emotion and the offensive line will have to play harder than they ever have.

With injuries to the defensive line for UK it may make it harder to put pressure on Brohm leading him to a big day.

And I really hope our special teams show up, because that has had me worried all season. We could easily lose this game by a field goal or two because they have one of the best kickers in the game, and well...............we don't.

I'll still say UL by a touchdown late.

I hope UK wins but UL is better than we're giving them credit for. UK can win this game, but they better not make any silly miscues. I think most players have developed and have enough big game experience to match Louisville but there's always a couple out there who could not be mentally prepared.

*I do think Woodson is better than Brohm though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Its Here! Cant Wait Till The Game 2night...go Cats!!!
I think the game will hinge on field position and
turnovers, with this caveat: if Louisville is allowed
to be balanced on offense (run the ball with good
success), UK has no realistic chance to win this
game. With that said, if Louisville played UK's
schedule, they would NOT be a top ten team because
they would struggle to go 9-3/8-4, even with their
best team(s).
I've been ready for this game since last year.We have a house full coming over to help
"Hold the ball and hit the line, every wildcat star will shine"Go C A T S
[quote=launchpad4]I have watched college football religously since I was 10, I also know that most UK fans are dillusional and that UK is not that good. UL is a national powerhouse. They get better athletes and are a lot deeper at every position. If you would do more than suck on the UK tit you would find out that just because they are UK and in the SEC that doesn't mean they are any good. Come on they are aweful, they very realistically could only win 5 games this year. Also, everyone that I have talked to or heard on tv and radio commented on the amount of speed MTSU has. So just go back to watching SNL and having dillusions of grandier for UK. UL=BCS. UK=Watching Bowls.[/QUOTE

U of L sure did rout out kenticky didnt tthey!!! its hard to do when u lost the game!!! hahahahaha!!!! what excude do have now for U of L losin!!! the referees blew the game for them!!! yea i can tell uve been watchin college football since u was ten.....cause u made the stupidest prediciton ever!!!! looks like U of L aint gonna be in ne national championship now!!!!! whats the dillusions now!!!