Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
SHOULD Trump be (1)Tried and (2) Convicted in the Senate ???
Should the Ex Dear Leader testify under oath and explain his behavior ?
Yes only guilty people don't testify under oath

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(02-04-2021, 03:37 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Should the Ex Dear Leader testify under oath and explain his behavior ?

You are lying again, Comrade vector. Innocent people often do not testify under oath. That is a fundamental right under the U.S. Constitution. I would not expect a communist traitor to understand our constitution and you have proved my point once again.
(02-04-2021, 04:20 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-04-2021, 03:37 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Should the Ex Dear Leader testify under oath and explain his behavior ?

You are lying again, Comrade vector. Innocent people often do not testify under oath. That is a fundamental right under the U.S. Constitution. I would not expect a communist traitor to understand our constitution and you have proved my point once again.
Name me some innocent people who didn't testify under oath and it better not be OJ Quooter

READ: Letter from House impeachment managers asking Trump to testify - CNNPolitics

L
et the Ex Dear Leader explain his story under oath

By your silence Quooter speaks volumes
(02-04-2021, 04:29 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

Name me some innocent people who didn't testify under oath and it better not be OJ Quooter

READ: Letter from House impeachment managers asking Trump to testify - CNNPolitics

L

What silence, Comrade vector? It is the House traitors' job to prove their case. It is Trump's decision whether to participate in an unconstitutional trial. If I were him, I would not even show up. Congress has no right to hold a trial. Trump's participation would only convince more fools like you that the trial is legitimate.
(02-04-2021, 05:02 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

L

What silence, Comrade vector? It is the House traitors' job to prove their case. It is Trump's decision whether to participate in an unconstitutional trial. If I were him, I would not even show up. Congress has no right to hold a trial. Trump's participation would only convince more fools like you that the trial is legitimate.
That's what i thought there is no one Quooter 
If i was innocent there would be no one who would stop me from telling my story
I believed Trump was impeached before he left office so what you and the other Quooter's believe a president can do anything they want with less than a month left in office and get away with it but on the other hand you and the other Quooter's believe he is still the president which one is it Quooter ? Is he still your president or did he Loose ?
Quooter
(02-04-2021, 05:14 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

L

I believed Trump was impeached before he left office so what you and the other Quooter's believe a president can do anything they want with less than a month left in office and get away with it but on the other hand you and the other Quooter's believe he is still the president which one is it Quooter ? Is he still your president or did he Loose ?
Quooter
That is a big IF, Comrade vector. You have been giving aid and comfort to our enemies for as long as I have been a member here. The traitors who you support are dismantling our Bill of Rights. Soon, none of us will have the right not to testify in a farcical trial if your Chinese comrades get their way.
(02-04-2021, 06:00 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-04-2021, 04:20 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: You are lying again, Comrade vector. Innocent people often do not testify under oath. That is a fundamental right under the U.S. Constitution. I would not expect a communist traitor to understand our constitution and you have proved my point once again.

L

Quooter
That is a big IF, Comrade vector. You have been giving aid and comfort to our enemies for as long as I have been a member here. The traitors who you support are dismantling our Bill of Rights. Soon, none of us will have the right not to testify in a farcical trial if your Chinese comrades get their way.
Dude, people on your side destroyed the United States Capitol.  

Traitor = Trump Republicans 

If you identify as that then you are a traitor to the United States of America...full stop.
(02-04-2021, 08:25 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-04-2021, 04:29 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Name me some innocent people who didn't testify under oath and it better not be OJ Quooter

L

Quooter

If you identify as that then you are a traitor to the United States of America...full stop.
Comrade CardFan, President Trump had nothing to do with the violence at the Capitol. You are a traitor for supporting an unconstitutional trial that alleges otherwise. Keep cheering for the Chinese puppet masters and the illegitimate Biden administration. You deserve each other.
(02-04-2021, 08:48 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-04-2021, 05:02 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: What silence, Comrade vector? It is the House traitors' job to prove their case. It is Trump's decision whether to participate in an unconstitutional trial. If I were him, I would not even show up. Congress has no right to hold a trial. Trump's participation would only convince more fools like you that the trial is legitimate.
Quooter

Comrade CardFan, President Trump had nothing to do with the violence at the Capitol. You are a traitor for supporting an unconstitutional trial that alleges otherwise. Keep cheering for the Chinese puppet masters and the illegitimate Biden administration. You deserve each other.

Wrong again. Officials have been impeached and removed out of office. 

let’s put that aside. Facts can’t get in the way of stupidity ...

but you say Trump is still president so wouldn’t that make it constitutional?
(02-04-2021, 08:54 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-04-2021, 08:48 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-04-2021, 05:14 PM)vector#1 Wrote: That's what i thought there is no one Quooter 
Quooter

Wrong again. Officials have been impeached and removed out of office. 

let’s put that aside. Facts can’t get in the way of stupidity ...

but you say Trump is still president so wouldn’t that make it constitutional?
The President can only be tried by the Senate. Donald Trump is not the President and the Senate has no jurisdiction to try a former president. The Justice Department is free to seek a criminal indictment against Trump for the alleged insurrection. They are not doing so because the House has zero evidence. A criminal indictment would never make it to trial. Democrats are engaged in a political farce against Trump and the Chinese Communist Party, the current puppet U.S. President, and Democrat traitors are relishing the unconstitutional trial, as are you. There is a much stronger case against people of your ilk engaging in treason than the case against Donald Trump.