Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
SHOULD Trump be (1)Tried and (2) Convicted in the Senate ???
(02-01-2021, 08:25 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 01:05 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

Trump's top advisor

People actually send her money. A president actually sought her advice. I actually watched that again.
No wonder people from other countries make fun of us . Even my friends and colleagues who are people of faith are embarrassed by these prosperity gospel scoundrels.

(02-01-2021, 07:58 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 04:23 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 03:45 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: vector#
1https://youtu.be/I4daeEacIVI

Trump's top advisor

^^ All men are created and as such ought to know better than to mock Christianity, and therefore the Lord Himself. There will always be people who purport to represent the cause of Christ, but do so in a way that invites the enemies of God to make fun. That said, I didn't listen to your video vector, because I refuse to take part in the shame of belittling the Church. The act of which BTW, brings with it the burden of eternal remorse.

But for those who would be foolish enough to actively mock the Church, the Lord has a few words---

Galatians chap 6
v7  Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
v8 For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.

There are only two possible option/outcomess for this life. Choose for or against Christ. That which may seem to be middle ground is in fact a choice against Him. There are only two harvests every man will reap: those outside of Christ reap corruption, and those who have accepted His grace will reap everlasting life.
First i am not mocking the church just the people the Dear Leader associates with maybe you should watch it and see for your self
But then again you might not like what you watching a Con Game
Now on to other shocking news

They stormed the Capitol to overturn the results of an election they didn't vote in - CNN

B
ut maybe not

I got a little flash for you, I ain't buyin. Possibly you think you'll be able to talk your way out of trouble when surety brings the day of reckoning? You mocked the Church here, and you've done it in the recent past.

I have friends and colleagues who are people of great faith and they are openly disgusted by prosperity scoundrels like Paula White, Kenneth Copeland, and Benny Hinn. All of these people have been exposed for duping believers. I mention this because I think vector was being critical of Paula and her association with 45 and not the Church in general. Just sayin'.
A fancy way of saying you know people who have opinions. What are their opinions of Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright and the endless list of fraudsters and hate speech, race baiters on the far-left?
Messages In This Thread
RE: SHOULD Trump be (1)Tried and (2) Convicted in the Senate ??? - by jetpilot - 02-02-2021, 02:40 AM