Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Live Concerts: Who Impressed? Who Disappointed? Who Do Regret Not Getting to See?
Restless Heart was always one of my favorite country bands, I saw them at Renfro Valley just a few years ago with all the original members. They still sounded like a band that was right on top of their game, they are vastly underrated in the annals of country. Play "Dancy's Dream", what a great song.

Here's my favorite weird story. Went with some buddies to the Louisville Palace (great venue) to see Sammy Hagar probably 15 years ago. Before the show the fans were all mingling outside, and this guy who said he was a Desert Storm vet was talking with everyone. Great guy, we talked to him for a little while and noticed he had a prosthetic leg. Fast forward to the show. We were on like the second or third row, and Sammy would sign a lot of the stuff people tossed onstage and throw it back out. Well, guess what all of a sudden came crowd surfing to the front to go onstage? You guessed it--an unattached prosthetic leg!!! We helped toss it on up, and Sammy lost his mind, thought it was the greatest thing ever, held it over it his head and danced around for a while before he signed it, and I mean he covered the whole thigh, then sent it back out. We couldn't find the guy after the show, but I guess he's had a Sammy Hagar model prosthetic leg ever since.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Live Concerts: Who Impressed? Who Disappointed? Who Do Regret Not Getting to See? - by Van Hagar - 02-02-2021, 12:30 PM