Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Live Concerts: Who Impressed? Who Disappointed? Who Do Regret Not Getting to See?
(02-04-2021, 04:09 PM)clipperw Wrote: I watched the movie "Rocketman" last year and really liked it. I also saw his autobiography at Books a Million last year and almost bought it, but figured I'd pick it up at a later date when I had a little more money on me. Whenever I hear his song "Crocodile Rock" I always think of Mom because it was such a favorite of hers. I think its interesting you mention having a celebration of life when you pass. That's exactly how I phrased Mom's services as. We did a slide show for her that played during the last day when my brother and I gave eulogies for her. After that we played the Green Day song "Time of Your Life" and gave people a chance to listen and watch the slide show.

Thanks again!!

You're very welcome. I'm sure you made your mom proud. When I was about eleven or so, I can remember going to a popular local diner and hearing "Crocodile Rock" on the jukebox about every time I went in there. It was a very poplar tune at that time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Live Concerts: Who Impressed? Who Disappointed? Who Do Regret Not Getting to See? - by Old School Hound - 02-04-2021, 05:26 PM