Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
"Loony Lies and Conspiracy Theories... "
In a statement released by his office earlier today , Minority Leader McConnell said, " Loony lies and conspiracy theories are cancer for the Republican Party.  Somebody who's suggested that no airplane hit the Pentagon on 9/11 , that horrifying school shootings were pre-staged, and that the Clintons crashed JFK Jr.'s airplane is not living in reality."

Mitch is obviously fed up with Trump and his loony followers for his loss of power.  Obviously Turtle has MTG (and other MAGA Q's in his head ) without mentioning anyone by name. Mitch loves power and he's venting against the far right loonies who now are the face of a once proud party that Mr Lincoln or even Mr Reagan would not be welcomed in today.

Hard to just settle back into the Party of Reagan and  Bush when you have pacified and enabled the loony right for years. People like McConnell and Ryan  helped give birth to  T(ea) and then Q , resulting in loonies like MTG and Lauren Boebert.  I don't feel bad for Mitch.  Cry me a river, Turtle...

[Image: https://video-images.vice.com/_uncategor...86056.jpeg]
I know a lot of hardworking, deeply religious people who think Mitch is great and 150 expert lawyers with diverse political views agree with them. Big Grin

Why so mad bro? Just pretend they're left-wing looney lies and conspiracy theories. You know, the ones that don't seem to bother you in the least...
More from Senator McConnell, this time defending (Not So) Thin Lizzy Chaney: "Liz Cheney is a leader with deep convictions and the courage to act on them," McConnell said in a statement to CNN. "She is an important leader in our party and in our nation. I am grateful for her service and look forward to continuing to work with her on the crucial issues facing our nation."

Clearly, everything Mitch is saying now is accurate and needed to be said. Problem is, it should have been said long prior to now. With Mitch now stripped of some of his power, it may be too late for him to salvage Mr Reagan's Party from Q and the Proud Boys.

(02-02-2021, 02:57 AM)jetpilot Wrote: I know a lot of hardworking, deeply religious people who think Mitch is great and 150 expert lawyers with diverse political views agree with them. :D

Why so mad bro? Just pretend they're left-wing looney lies and conspiracy theories.  You know, the ones that don't seem to bother you in the least...

Not mad. Got the House, the Senate, and got the Presidency, probably for the remainder of my lifetime. Just not willing to cry along with the Turtle for the loss of the Grand Old Putins to Q and the Proud Boys. He should have spoken up years ago, before his GOP fell.
LOL Republicans PICKED UP house seats and will retake the House in 2 years. Senate is 50-50 and Repubs will retake next time. Look at all the Republican governors and state legislatures Republicans control. Plus mass exodus from liberal sh!tholes NY and Cali to Republican-run Texas, Florida and TN. Meanwhile your president poops in a Depends, drools on himself and can't form a coherent sentence. These band of radical far-left idiots trying to get all the power will be great for the Republican party. They are literally walking billboards of liberal idiocy. You are hopelessly brainwashed and you will continue to get madder. People who always attack one side for all the problems are brainwashed sheep who are being used and get little to nothing in return and just stay mad all the time.

Where's that $2000 they promised you on Day 1? :D
(02-02-2021, 12:55 PM)jetpilot Wrote: LOL Republicans PICKED UP house seats and will retake the House in 2 years. Senate is 50-50 and Repubs will retake next time. Look at all the Republican governors and state legislatures Republicans control. Plus mass exodus from liberal sh!tholes NY and Cali to Republican-run Texas, Florida and TN. Meanwhile your president poops in a Depends, drools on himself and can't form a coherent sentence. These band of radical far-left idiots trying to get all the power will be great for the Republican party. They are literally walking billboards of liberal idiocy. You are hopelessly brainwashed and you will continue to get madder. People who always attack one side for all the problems are brainwashed sheep who are being used and get little to nothing in return and just stay mad all the time.

Where's that $2000 they promised you on Day 1? Big Grin

Only chance they have of  taking House back is to purge Q and other loonies from the Party and it doesn't seem like(other than Mitch, Romney, and a few other sane ones) they are willing to do that.
(02-02-2021, 02:01 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 12:55 PM)jetpilot Wrote: LOL Republicans PICKED UP house seats and will retake the House in 2 years. Senate is 50-50 and Repubs will retake next time. Look at all the Republican governors and state legislatures Republicans control. Plus mass exodus from liberal sh!tholes NY and Cali to Republican-run Texas, Florida and TN. Meanwhile your president poops in a Depends, drools on himself and can't form a coherent sentence. These band of radical far-left idiots trying to get all the power will be great for the Republican party. They are literally walking billboards of liberal idiocy. You are hopelessly brainwashed and you will continue to get madder. People who always attack one side for all the problems are brainwashed sheep who are being used and get little to nothing in return and just stay mad all the time.

Only chance they have of  taking House back is to purge Q and other loonies from the Party and it doesn't seem like(other than Mitch, Romney, and a few other sane ones) they are willing to do that.
Well at least we are having a conversation now, let's keep doing it. I and everyone I know have no idea what the heck Q even is. Maybe you or someone can post an article or youtube video explaining who, what and where it is...and no I don't want anything from far-left liberal outlets. Maybe someone can find some real reporting on it by real journalists, if there are any left anywhere out there.

And again I think your narrative is extremely faulty - while I don't want any "loonies" in the GOP, the Democrat party is not only not trying to get rid of THEIR loonies, they are embracing them...which is great news for the GOP.
(02-02-2021, 02:01 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Either "Q" will turn out to be right or he will soon be thoroughly discredited because Biden and Harris will remain in control. Either way, if you are counting on "Q" being a determining factor in the 2024 House and Senate races, you are going to be bigly disappointed. I see virtually no chance that Democrats will control the House and Senate following the 2022 elections.
But regardless, people who believe in Q are maybe about 1/10th of 1% of people who bought into the Russia hoax, the Charlottesville "good people" hoax, and about 50 other hoaxes perpetrated by the left.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
(02-02-2021, 02:52 PM)jetpilot Wrote: But regardless, people who believe in Q are maybe about 1/10th of 1% of people who bought into the Russia hoax, the Charlottesville "good people" hoax, and about 50 other hoaxes perpetrated by the left.
Exactly. Their number is also dwarfed by the number of people who refused to even look at the evidence of widespread election fraud and continue to insist that the courts dismissed lawsuits based on a lack of evidence. 

The number of people who have rejected the evidence found on Hunter Biden's laptop hard drive and ignored eyewitness testimony of his former business partners also dwarfs the number of "Q" believers. 

The willfully ignorant hordes that follow Joe Biden like zombies is a big problem for Democrats because the horse that they have hitched their wagon to is overdue for an appointment at the glue factory.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • jetpilot
(02-02-2021, 03:11 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 02:52 PM)jetpilot Wrote: But regardless, people who believe in Q are maybe about 1/10th of 1% of people who bought into the Russia hoax, the Charlottesville "good people" hoax, and about 50 other hoaxes perpetrated by the left.
Exactly. Their number is also dwarfed by the number of people who refused to even look at the evidence of widespread election fraud and continue to insist that the courts dismissed lawsuits based on a lack of evidence. 

The number of people who have rejected the evidence found on Hunter Biden's laptop hard drive and ignored eyewitness testimony of his former business partners also dwarfs the number of "Q" believers. 

The willfully ignorant hordes that follow Joe Biden like zombies is a big problem for Democrats because the horse that they have hitched their wagon to is overdue for an appointment at the glue factory.
And several of their people in Congress are overdue for a straightjacket and a rubber room.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
(02-02-2021, 03:22 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 03:11 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

And several of their people in Congress are overdue for a straightjacket and a rubber room.

MTG and Lauren Boebert.  Their minds have long turned to mush.
Lauren Boebert
@laurenboebert
·
23h
We’ve been in Afghanistan for more than half my life.

We need to end the endless wars.
First, Biden and his administration pushed for terrorists at Guantanamo Bay to be moved to the front of the line for vaccines.

Now, they’re encouraging illegal aliens to get vaccinated.

Will Joe Biden EVER put the needs of the American people first?
Lauren Boebert
@laurenboebert
·
18h
100 House Democrats want to include amnesty in the COVID-19 relief bill?

HELL NO!
Lauren Boebert
@laurenboebert
·
7h
Biden’s bureaucrats have decided to back away from moving terrorists in Guantanamo Bay to the front of the line for vaccines.

We spoke and forced them to listen.

This administration’s instincts will always be the worst, but we sane Americans are the majority.
Lauren Boebert
@laurenboebert
·
1h
Poland and Hungary both sprung into action combatting social media censorship.

They went through Communism and know how it ends.

This Democrat obsession with censorship and silencing critics leads to an ugly place.

The rest of the world sees it. When will we?
Lauren Boebert
@laurenboebert
·
Feb 1
Since we know the “fact checkers” won’t correct this, I’ll set the record straight...again.

I have never taken my gun onto the House floor.

I did not tweet Nancy Pelosi’s location.

I said she had been removed from the House Floor, which was public knowledge and shown on Cspan.
Lauren Boebert
@laurenboebert
·
Feb 1
At what point do we address
@AOC
’s radical rhetoric where she casually accuses
@TedCruz
of attempted murder?

The very same people trying to tell me about tone are the ones making wild accusations.
Lauren Boebert
@laurenboebert
·
Feb 1
The American flag is a symbol of freedom and liberty all around the world.

The only flag that should be flown at American embassies is the American flag.
Lauren Boebert
@laurenboebert
·
Feb 1
A sovereign nation cannot exist without strong borders and a strong vetting system for those wishing to immigrate.
^^^Anyone please point out one iota of craziness in those tweets. *crickets*
Marjorie Taylor Greene Flag of United States
@mtgreenee
·
20m
Too bad a few Republican Senators are obsessing over me, instead of preparing to defend President Trump from the rabid radical left.

Focus on ending the witch hunt. Do your job!
@mtgreenee
·
2h
People over politicians!
@mtgreenee
·
6h
For the last 20 yrs I've been raising a family, creating jobs, signing paychecks

For the last 20 yrs Congress has run up trillions in debt, bogged us down in endless wars, and stripped Americans of precious civil liberties

But they want you to believe I'm the "greatest threat"
@mtgreenee
·
7h
#HouseOfHypocrites
Quote Tweet
@mtgreenee
· 7h
Who should be removed from those committees?

Me - brand new to Congress?

OR

The career politicians who've enslaved Americans to nearly $30 trillion in debt, puts up walls to protect themselves but no wall to protect you, and murdered babies with your tax dollars?
I believe the Jet is out of fuel(meds)
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(02-02-2021, 05:45 PM)vector#1 Wrote: I believe the Jet is out of fuel(meds)

Jet is leaking fuel into his crew compartment if he's on board with Greene and Boebert. 
Toxic vapors make  QAnoner's Greene and Boebert  seem like  Marie Curie and Grace Hopper.
Nobody looking at the tweets can tell me what is the least bit crazy about them. Waste of time. Dems depend on you guys staying brainwashed, mad and ignorant...
***WARNING*** Severe loss of cabin pressure on the Jet!!! And Boebert and Greene are flying the plane!!! EASY VICTOR! EASY VICTOR!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • jetpilot