Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3rd 14th Region Rankings
This is for the week of 2/1/21 - 2/7/21.

1.  Owsley County - Probably most consistent team right now when it comes to winning.
2.  Letcher Central - lost to Knott but still I feel are a little stronger than KCC.
3.  Knott Central - had a bad night against Leslie but on neutral ground beat Leslie 9 out of 10.
4.  Perry Central - Didnt play this week.  
5.  Hazard - can beat any of the teams above them but take them away from Memorial not so sure.  
6.  Leslie County - Big home win against Knott but still need a few more quality  wins other that against Redbird and Cordia type teams.   
7.  Buckhorn - played Owsley close for a half.  
8.  Wolfe County
9.  Estill County
10.  Jenkins
Owsley out of the WYMT due to Covid...hurts the Lady Owls
Jenkins no longer in the 14th
You are right. Had forgotten about that. Probably put Breathitt in there at 10th.
(02-02-2021, 01:58 PM)UKisN1 Wrote: Owsley out of the WYMT due to Covid...hurts the Lady Owls
I hate to see the Lady Owls have to miss this prestigious tournament. They’ve never played in it before and I know how much the fans, coaches and team were looking forward to it. But it is what it is. Covid has affected many other programs this season too. Hopefully it doesn’t happen right before or during the district tournaments.
[-] The following 1 user Likes LOOKAYANNER's post:
  • jacobcody2
And let’s all hope the person or persons with Covid pulls through okay!
[-] The following 1 user Likes justthefacts's post:
  • MounatinTimes
(02-02-2021, 10:51 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: This is for the week of 2/1/21 - 2/7/21.

1.  Owsley County - Probably most consistent team right now when it comes to winning.
2.  Letcher Central - lost to Knott but still I feel are a little stronger than KCC.
3.  Knott Central - had a bad night against Leslie but on neutral ground beat Leslie 9 out of 10.
5.  Hazard - can beat any of the teams above them but take them away from Memorial not so sure.  
6.  Leslie County - Big home win against Knott but still need a few more quality  wins other that against Redbird and Cordia type teams.   
8.  Wolfe County
9.  Estill County
10.  Jenkins

Estill beat Buckhorn @ Buckhorn by double digits. Those two flip flop. Other than that its pretty much spot on.
(02-03-2021, 02:38 PM)justthefacts Wrote: And let’s all hope the person or persons with Covid pulls through okay!
Absolutely!
(02-03-2021, 08:54 PM)Strikeout King Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 10:51 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: This is for the week of 2/1/21 - 2/7/21.

8.  Wolfe County
9.  Estill County
10.  Jenkins

Estill beat Buckhorn @ Buckhorn by double digits. Those two flip flop. Other than that its pretty much spot on.
Actually Leslie hasn’t played Redbirds or Cordia but did beat 3 top 10 teams in the 14th region and a Top 10 team in the 13th region the last couple of weeks
1. Owsley
2. Leslie
3. Knott
4. Letcher
5. Perry
6. Estill
7. Powell
8. Hazard
9. Breathitt
10. Buckhorn