• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HydroxyChloroQuine
TheRealThing
jetpilot Wrote:
Clay Travis
@ClayTravis
·
14h
Democrats are supposed to be the party of science. How in the world are they rejecting the advice of 67,000 pediatricians when it comes to opening schools back up? This is madness.

Democrats got their political pilot's license when they successfully blamed Republicans for the racial bias that caused the Civil War. Incredibly, that is/was in the face of the reality that it was Abraham Lincoln and the Republican Party who insisted on freeing the slaves, and that it was the Dems who resisted, sometimes viciously, same. MR Lincoln issued by 'proclamation,' the executive order under which the slaves were freed in 1862. Still referred to even today as The Emancipation Proclamation. Go figure how the Dems managed to get by with turning that reality on it's head and get back to me. But once they did get by with that, Dems knew they were on to something. Since then they've made a living out of insisting that everything good happening in this land was thanks to them. Not those arrogant and uppity Republicans. At some point they began distorting and twisting scientific data to make it support their global warming claims. A sham crisis made into a marble face at which we're poised under the auspices of of the squad and other converts of equal mental faculty, to dash our entire financial well being. Now of course, they believe the sky is the limit and will say or do anything as evidenced by the endless lawsuits, investigations, sham impeachments, undefinable pandemics curable by 14 dollars worth of HydroxyChloroQuine and etc..

How's that fundamental transformation working for ya?

^^The post above is from July 11, 2020. The tread was started by Jetpilot entitled; "2020 Election Torturing Liberals Thread"

This morning (Feb 4, 2021) on Fox and Friends Senator Ron Johnson, (one of only 5 or 6 senators possessing of a spine) discussed the pandemic with Brian Kilmeade. Senator Johnson made the following statements--- "Doctors can be sued or lose their license for prescribing HCQ, which is a violation of their exclusive cross referencing drug authority. Could the reason for this be because Remdesivir costs 3200 dollars a treatment, and HQC costs 20 dollars a treatment? If you get sick right now, the medical community tells you to go home and isolate, and then later when you get much sicker we'll try and save your life in the hospital. It's a ridiculous way to go about this."

Just saying, any objectively thinking person can figure this stuff out. It was clear to me at least as early as last July.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(02-04-2021, 11:36 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: TheRealThing
jetpilot Wrote:
Clay Travis
@ClayTravis
·
14h
Democrats are supposed to be the party of science. How in the world are they rejecting the advice of 67,000 pediatricians when it comes to opening schools back up? This is madness.

Democrats got their political pilot's license when they successfully blamed Republicans for the racial bias that caused the Civil War. Incredibly, that is/was in the face of the reality that it was Abraham Lincoln and the Republican Party who insisted on freeing the slaves, and that it was the Dems who resisted, sometimes viciously, same. MR Lincoln issued by 'proclamation,' the executive order under which the slaves were freed in 1862. Still referred to even today as The Emancipation Proclamation. Go figure how the Dems managed to get by with turning that reality on it's head and get back to me. But once they did get by with that, Dems knew they were on to something. Since then they've made a living out of insisting that everything good happening in this land was thanks to them. Not those arrogant and uppity Republicans. At some point they began distorting and twisting scientific data to make it support their global warming claims. A sham crisis made into a marble face at which we're poised under the auspices of of the squad and other converts of equal mental faculty, to dash our entire financial well being. Now of course, they believe the sky is the limit and will say or do anything as evidenced by the endless lawsuits, investigations, sham impeachments, undefinable pandemics curable by 14 dollars worth of HydroxyChloroQuine and etc..

^^The post above is from July 11, 2020. The tread was started by Jetpilot entitled; "2020 Election Torturing Liberals Thread"

This morning (Feb 4, 2021) on Fox and Friends Senator Ron Johnson, (one of only 5 or 6 senators possessing of a spine) discussed the pandemic with Brian Kilmeade. Senator Johnson made the following statements--- "Doctors can be sued or lose their license for prescribing HCQ, which is a violation of their exclusive cross referencing drug authority. Could the reason for this be because Remdesivir costs 3200 dollars a treatment, and HQC costs 20 dollars a treatment? If you get sick right now, the medical community tells you to go home and isolate, and then later when you get much sicker we'll try and save your life in the hospital. It's a ridiculous way to go about this."

Just saying, any objectively thinking person can figure this stuff out. It was clear to me at least as early as last July.
Today's Republican party is NOT the party of Lincoln TRT if it was then the democrats would have kept controlled of the south
(02-04-2021, 11:52 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
jetpilot Wrote:
Clay Travis
@ClayTravis
·
14h

Today's Republican party is NOT the party of Lincoln TRT if it was then the democrats would have kept controlled of the south
Thanks for your input, Comrade vector. If Democrats had not rigged the election, then the CCP would not control the White House.
jetpilot Wrote:
Clay Travis
@ClayTravis
·
14h

The corruption of Congress, our criminal justice system, courts, and now the White House is the biggest threat facing this country by far. Patriots like Ron Johnson are badly outnumbered in government positions that matter. We will never know how many lives could have been saved with early HCQ treatment that died waiting for their symptoms to get bad enough to require hospitalization.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • TheRealThing
jetpilot Wrote:
Clay Travis
@ClayTravis
·
14h

All the same vector, I surely don't need a guy who doesn't even know what his own party stands for, telling me what mine does. My Grandmother as I have said on here, was in a leadership position of the local Daughter's of the American Revolution and the Democratic Women's Club. She was a political activist and a respectable women in this community and happily I can say, had tremendous impact on my life.

Further. I was raised a Democrat and remained so, until the Jimmy Carter era when the light of day shone down clearly to reveal to me both the lies that the Democrats had begun to push; and the lies of the past. In particular, the party of Lincoln jive that people like you buy into. There is a public record of events for anyone who wants to know the truth rather than DNC talking points.

I saw
   the Party of JFK with my own two eyes, mutate from something of which working Americans could rightly be proud, into the putrefied and IMHO, sick party of infanticide. And I know what I'm talking about because I worked in union trades, my whole life.

Now, in saying that, you can rest assured I am not about to let a guy who as I say, doesn't know what his own party stands for, change the direction of this thread. I said back in July of last year that the devastating ramifications of this pandemic could have been neutered for a mere 14 bucks a person. As it turns out according to Sen Johnson my assessment was admittedly just a little low. Six dollars low. But in comparison the average cost per case of CV at this point is nearly incalculable. Trillions in Congressional CV relief packages. Untold costs of two consecutive years of educational follies applicable American youth and therefor the very future of America. Millions of jobs lost, and Trillions more in lost revenues for the businesses which survived, not counting the 30% of those which did not survive. Hundreds of billions in treatment costs, plus a government kickback for each coronavirus case our hospitals deal with. Millions of destroyed lives and hundreds of thousands of lost and forever changed lives. And on and on the list goes. Even Albert Einstein would find the ultimate compilation for the total costs of the coronavirus stimulating.  

Or. We could have just treated it like we do any other flu or cold with theraputics, and went on about our business. 20 dollars per case at a time. No layoffs, no missed school, no closed businesses, no nothing. You tell me which would have been cheaper? Oh and one more thing that Senator Johnson said---  "I believe had we used theraputics such as HCQ in the early stages of coronavirus cases, that hundreds of thousands of lives would have been saved."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(02-04-2021, 01:25 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
jetpilot Wrote:
Clay Travis
@ClayTravis
·
14h

All the same vector, I surely don't need a guy who doesn't even know what his own party stands for, telling me what mine does. My Grandmother as I have said on here, was in a leadership position of the local Daughter's of the American Revolution and the Democratic Women's Club. She was a political activist and a respectable women in this community and happily I can say, had tremendous impact on my life.

Further. I was raised a Democrat and remained so, until the Jimmy Carter era when the light of day shone down clearly to reveal to me both the lies that the Democrats had begun to push; and the lies of the past. In particular, the party of Lincoln jive that people like you buy into. There is a public record of events for anyone who wants to know the truth rather than DNC talking points.

I saw
   the Party of JFK with my own two eyes, mutate from something of which working Americans could rightly be proud, into the putrefied and IMHO, sick party of infanticide. And I know what I'm talking about because I worked in union trades, my whole life.

Now, in saying that, you can rest assured I am not about to let a guy who as I say, doesn't know what his own party stands for, change the direction of this thread. I said back in July of last year that the devastating ramifications of this pandemic could have been neutered for a mere 14 bucks a person. As it turns out according to Sen Johnson my assessment was admittedly just a little low. Six dollars low. But in comparison the average cost per case of CV at this point is nearly incalculable. Trillions in Congressional CV relief packages. Untold costs of two consecutive years of educational follies applicable American youth and therefor the very future of America. Millions of jobs lost, and Trillions more in lost revenues for the businesses which survived, not counting the 30% of those which did not survive. Hundreds of billions in treatment costs, plus a government kickback for each coronavirus case our hospitals deal with. Millions of destroyed lives and hundreds of thousands of lost and forever changed lives. And on and on the list goes. Even Albert Einstein would find the ultimate compilation for the total costs of the coronavirus stimulating.  

Or. We could have just treated it like we do any other flu or cold with theraputics, and went on about our business. 20 dollars per case at a time. No layoffs, no missed school, no closed businesses, no nothing. You tell me which would have been cheaper? Oh and one more thing that Senator Johnson said---  "I believe had we used theraputics such as HCQ in the early stages of coronavirus cases, that hundreds of thousands of lives would have been saved."
And again can you explain how the republicans took over the south ?
After the democrats controlled it for decades did the civil rights act have any thing to do with it ?
Or just they didn't want to lose there way of life(Good ol Boys)
vector I went with you to circleville with you on this once before. I'm not about to do it "again." If you want to wallow in willful ignorance knock yourself out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(02-04-2021, 03:14 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: vector I went with you to circleville with you on this once before. I'm not about to do it "again."  If you want to wallow in willful ignorance knock yourself out.
I don't believe you have but try to explain it one more time ?
How did the republican party take over the south when after decades the democrats had controlled before the civil rights act
It's not willful ignorance it's facts
(02-04-2021, 03:21 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(02-04-2021, 03:14 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: vector I went with you to circleville with you on this once before. I'm not about to do it "again."  If you want to wallow in willful ignorance knock yourself out.
How did the republican party take over the south when after decades the democrats had controlled before the civil rights act

No it's willful ignorance alright. And dishonesty.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(02-04-2021, 05:29 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

That's what i thought we are just trying to protect our way of life(wink wink)
(02-04-2021, 05:35 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

Comrade vector, your actions only serve to protect China's way of life.
(02-04-2021, 05:35 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

There is no we between the two of us vector.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I talked to a Superintendent who told me that having enough teachers and support staff to operate the schools safely was the biggest obstacle in opening the schools.
(02-04-2021, 11:00 PM)The Outsider Wrote: I talked to a Superintendent who told me that having enough teachers and support staff to operate the schools safely was the biggest obstacle in opening the schools.

Which infers there were not enough teachers and support staff to operate safely before the pandemic, but Superintendents operated their schools anyway? Don't get me wrong. I'm no authority on the matter but I do know a fairly large number of teachers and aides. They've all been vacccinated some time back.

The headline on one story this morning went something like 'House Dems have teachers union's backs.' And there is the real-time model of the Catholic schools which have been open, and the CV rate has been nominal. I heard teachers unions told the president not until 2022.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Did the One term Ex president mislead his flock by pulling the funds from the WHO on his mishandling of the Trump Flu ?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/who...d=msedgdhp
Let's blame China my cult members will believe anything i tell them
Quooter get some help