Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about Laurel Co. Athletes
Saw a Facebook post where someone from Clay stated that Laurel County had their athletes on virtual learning so they can play sports.  Is this true are Laurel County Athletes on 100% Virtual Learning?  This individual made this statement as if Laurel County was giving their athletes preferential treatment.  

However

I could see it happening and it isn't a bad thing.  Kids playing sports are coming in direct contact with other kids from other places, therefore I'm guessing these athletes chances are magnified greatly to come in contact with COVID, why would you allow them to come into a classroom and spread, including the teachers and pass the contact on.  As long as the student is getting an education and progressing who cares? 
lol...if ya cant beat em.....
make excuses and see if theyll stick....lol

virtual will keep covid games down....north has played a few..
both north and south are runners at the region. must be doin something right
Not uncommon. I know plenty of schools were athletes were virtual to keep from getting virus to not knock them out of playing. Football they were many. Schools have the option virtual and in person. Even clay could of. Not against rules and personal a lot of schools should to keep the spread down to get the seasons in.