Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Numbers
(02-06-2021, 07:15 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 05:24 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 05:17 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 04:34 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 04:14 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I agree most Republicans do not support treason and are ready to move on from ruin of DJT, 

BUT...

Trivializing what happened on Jan. 6th is disgusting. 

No patriot would excuse those actions. As a matter of fact, patriots would be looking to expel all those beliefs from their party.  They sure as hell wouldn’t be saying they learned their lesson. The right and several honorable organizations need to re-examine their employees’ involvement in these fringe beliefs. Many of the insurrectionists were “trusted” servants to this nation. 

TRT, most of this post is disingenuous even for you. You’re attempt to lump Sullivan and the resistance to those seeking the heads of Congressmen and the VP with violent traitors is laughable. 

Big Grin

I just realized....oh goodness 

You still believe in the delusion these insurrectionists were not real Trump supporters.  

Big Grin

Huh

You are one caustic little fellow, are you not? I doubt you've had the first original realization in your whole life. But you are typing after all, and therefore you are lying.

Simple formula for your sake. H2O = water. The ingredients are hydrogen and oxygen. You can ignore one of those elements if you choose, but it will still be there where water is present. You can ignore Sullivan and any other lefties that show up in the Jan 6 investigations; but they are still there.

Have you looked at the 180 or so folks that have been arrested?  

I mean I know I’m wasting my time here, but these people are not Leftists.  Take a look at them, TRT, and then come back with your delusion. 

It is funny these people committed the treason Trump and minions asked for and now they are being denied by his supporters.
Comrade Cardfan, you are a prolific liar, the likes of which BGR has never seen before.

How many Trump supporters have been charged with treason? Has Trump been charged with treason? You speak of other people's delusions, yet your vision consists of nothing but delusions and deliberate falsehoods.
Time to get some help Quooter
Comrade vector, maybe you can answer my questions. How many Trump supporters have been charged with treason? Has Trump been charged with treason? If not, why not?
(02-06-2021, 04:14 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 01:13 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^The comedy in this thread did not begin until you started posting, there Cardfan.

The right did not try to overthrow this country, and they did not attack DC. Some got a little rowdy, a scant few got very rowdy, and I have no doubt that they will pay richly for their stupidity. But not all of the rowdy ones were of the right, because law enforcement are prosecuting left winger John Sullivan for his role in the Capital Hill riots. Sullivan demonstrated just how easy it was to appear to be a Trump supporter; all one had to do according to his own self interview, was to buy a Trump hat. Past that, they can talk about confiscating guns at the Jan 6 protests and the like. None of those guns were ever drawn to my knowledge and certainly none were fired. Capital security did, but not rally goers.

I was not an Obama supporter but I consider myself to be a patriot. I voluntarily served in the US Armed Services, for more than one hitch. And I recognize as any lucid minded American would, that acts of sedition will bring one before a judge about as quickly as any crime I can think of. Normal people don't commit crimes against the state. And I submit that the vast majority of those who went to DC were peace loving Americans. All of that said, conservatives would never participate in an organized 'resistance' as did the left against DJT. Much less attack the Capital. And further, though they may not be supporters of President Biden, they nonetheless accept that he is president and they will submit to his authority. End of story.

You contribute nothing to any conversation but your own brand of contempt, which you absurdly label as being factually correct. Labeling is a foolhardy undertaking.

Isaiah 5:20
20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

I agree most Republicans do not support treason and are ready to move on from ruin of DJT, 

BUT...

No patriot would excuse those actions. As a matter of fact, patriots would be looking to expel all those beliefs from their party.  They sure as hell wouldn’t be saying they learned their lesson. The right and several honorable organizations need to re-examine their employees’ involvement in these fringe beliefs. Many of the insurrectionists were “trusted” servants to this nation. 

TRT, most of this post is disingenuous even for you. You’re attempt to lump Sullivan and the resistance to those seeking the heads of Congressmen and the VP with violent traitors is laughable. 

Big Grin

You still believe in the delusion these insurrectionists were not real Trump supporters.  

Big Grin

Huh

You are one caustic little fellow, are you not? I doubt you've had the first original realization in your whole life. But you are typing after all, and therefore you are lying.

Simple formula for your sake. H2O = water. The ingredients are hydrogen and oxygen. You can ignore one of those elements if you choose, but it will still be there where water is present. You can ignore Sullivan and any other lefties that show up in the Jan 6 investigations; but they are still there.

I mean I know I’m wasting my time here, but these people are not Leftists.  Take a look at them, TRT, and then come back with your delusion. 

It is funny these people committed the treason Trump and minions asked for and now they are being denied by his supporters.

I seem to remember riots occurring across the US in 2020. Entire business districts looted, (especially the liquor stores) and then burned to the ground. 39 people dead. US Senators and other Republicans, many notable personalities to include Dan Bongino and his wife, and countless Trump rally goers, and regular everyday people trying to enjoy a meal at a restaurant, all threatened and assaulted by the left. Where was your selective righteous indignation then Cardfan? Or was the billions in losses just fine because the perpetrators weren't Republicans, and all the assaults okay because the victims were Republicans?

Your argument is a lie. Conservatives don't agree with what went down on Capital Hill on the 6th, at all. At the same time though, conservatives are not stupid. We know there were subversive perpetrators there at the rally on the 6th. Sullivan made documentaries on the subject. And the left has a history of organizing to destructive ends. But Google DC riots 2020 and see what comes up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(02-06-2021, 09:11 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 04:14 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 01:13 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^The comedy in this thread did not begin until you started posting, there Cardfan.

The right did not try to overthrow this country, and they did not attack DC. Some got a little rowdy, a scant few got very rowdy, and I have no doubt that they will pay richly for their stupidity. But not all of the rowdy ones were of the right, because law enforcement are prosecuting left winger John Sullivan for his role in the Capital Hill riots. Sullivan demonstrated just how easy it was to appear to be a Trump supporter; all one had to do according to his own self interview, was to buy a Trump hat. Past that, they can talk about confiscating guns at the Jan 6 protests and the like. None of those guns were ever drawn to my knowledge and certainly none were fired. Capital security did, but not rally goers.

I was not an Obama supporter but I consider myself to be a patriot. I voluntarily served in the US Armed Services, for more than one hitch. And I recognize as any lucid minded American would, that acts of sedition will bring one before a judge about as quickly as any crime I can think of. Normal people don't commit crimes against the state. And I submit that the vast majority of those who went to DC were peace loving Americans. All of that said, conservatives would never participate in an organized 'resistance' as did the left against DJT. Much less attack the Capital. And further, though they may not be supporters of President Biden, they nonetheless accept that he is president and they will submit to his authority. End of story.

You contribute nothing to any conversation but your own brand of contempt, which you absurdly label as being factually correct. Labeling is a foolhardy undertaking.

Isaiah 5:20
20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

I agree most Republicans do not support treason and are ready to move on from ruin of DJT, 

BUT...

Big Grin

Big Grin

Huh

I seem to remember riots occurring across the US in 2020. Entire business districts looted, (especially the liquor stores) and then burned to the ground. 39 people dead. US Senators and other Republicans, many notable personalities to include Dan Bongino and his wife, and countless Trump rally goers, and regular everyday people trying to enjoy a meal at a restaurant, all threatened and assaulted by the left. Where was your selective righteous indignation then Cardfan? Or was the billions in losses just fine because the perpetrators weren't Republicans, and all the assaults okay because the victims were Republicans?

Your argument is a lie. Conservatives don't agree with what went down on Capital Hill on the 6th, at all. At the same time though, conservatives are not stupid. We know there were subversive perpetrators there at the rally on the 6th. Sullivan made documentaries on the subject. And the left has a history of organizing to destructive ends.  But Google DC riots 2020 and see what comes up.

your whataboutism doesn’t work.  

1.  If you were outraged over the protests and riots in the summer you should have your hair on fire now. 

—-now that you mention it there were plenty of your OathKeepers, proud boys, 3%, and other white Christian nationalist contributing to the violence over the summer. They brag about it, so there is no speculation. 

2.  It’s obtuse to even pretend riots/protests destroying liquor stores is nearly as significant as attempting a coup. 

my whataboutism works because the sanctity of this democracy is more important than Dan Buffoon’s dinner. 
—also conservatives are guilty of the same;  They have attacked their own and those they oppose see Lindsey Graham, Mitch, Mitt Romney,etc.

Which of the arrested are leftists other than Sullivan?  Sullivan claims to be media.  That’s no excuse.  But he is the only one. 

You are stupid if you believe the Jan.6th insurrection and attempted murder of the VP and Congressmen was led by liberals. Period. Put your dunce cap on and stand in the corner.
(02-07-2021, 08:42 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 04:14 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I agree most Republicans do not support treason and are ready to move on from ruin of DJT, 

BUT...

Big Grin

Big Grin

Huh

Your argument is a lie. Conservatives don't agree with what went down on Capital Hill on the 6th, at all. At the same time though, conservatives are not stupid. We know there were subversive perpetrators there at the rally on the 6th. Sullivan made documentaries on the subject. And the left has a history of organizing to destructive ends.  But Google DC riots 2020 and see what comes up.

1.  If you were outraged over the protests and riots in the summer you should have your hair on fire now. 

—-now that you mention it there were plenty of your OathKeepers, proud boys, 3%, and other white Christian nationalist contributing to the violence over the summer. They brag about it, so there is no speculation. 

2.  It’s obtuse to even pretend riots/protests destroying liquor stores is nearly as significant as attempting a coup. 

my whataboutism works because the sanctity of this democracy is more important than Dan Buffoon’s dinner. 
—also conservatives are guilty of the same;  They have attacked their own and those they oppose see Lindsey Graham, Mitch, Mitt Romney,etc.

Which of the arrested are leftists other than Sullivan?  Sullivan claims to be media.  That’s no excuse.  But he is the only one. 

You are stupid if you believe the Jan.6th insurrection and attempted murder of the VP and Congressmen was led by liberals. Period. Put your dunce cap on and stand in the corner.
Comrade Cardfan, Antifa foot soldiers often claim to be members of the media. They also claim to be food cart operators, medics, and Trump supporters. I think that you are deliberately avoiding answering my questions because the truthful answers would demonstrate that you are a liar again. How many Trump supporters have been charged with treason? Has Trump been charged with treason. If not, then why not? Falsely calling people traitors with no evidence is something the Communist Party members or Antifa supporters would do.

BUT...

Big Grin

Big Grin

Huh

That's rich. Facts when I mention them, can in your mind always be watered down simply by relabeling them as whataboutisms. You redefine and relabel everything, but you're not getting away with doing it to my posts. I said you relabeled the left's 100 billion dollar national rampage of death and destruction as being peaceful protests. And you mounted that staunch defense simply because the victims were largely conservatives, which you personally hate. Now your tack remains the same as you have relabeled or otherwise falsely identified certain thugs at the Jan 6 DC rally as " the white Christian right." If you're typing you're lying.

Sullivan is a left winger and he is an activist. By your definition anybody with a cell phone and an ax to grind is media. There was no coup attempt on the part of Christian conservatives. And let's at least be honest about one thing, there are vast throngs of black Christians to be found out there as well. But by way of example, here's the bottom line. With the repeal of DADT your ilk summarily declared the Lord's edict on homosexual behavior instantaneously dead, freeing those who would so tragically err in your mind; of the ultimate and the immediate destruction of that lifestyle. In another example, Dems like yourself have publicly stated ad nauseum, they will never accept the reversal of Roe v Wade. And now in your mind, you will never accept that the Republican Party is not an equally dead issue.

The common thread to the above mentioned examples is the left's desire not to be reminded of the Lord's inconvenient truth, and free themselves of the ominous cloud of the judgement of God in their lives. So they get activist judges to hand down judgments ordering the otherwise unwilling, to do things like ban nativity scenes from public squares, and to remove prayer and Bible reading, and ban the posting of the Ten Commandments on the walls of public schools. Hence the government overreach to control more and ever more of American's daily life. The left is in love with government for a reason. They will legislate us into subjection. Problem solved. Not the least of such example is the rising star of personal control-- none other than the medical community. Anybody associated therein could pronounce one to be 'not normal acting' for any reason whatever. That which you crave so dearly is coming. I freely admit the fact and that's why I reference Scripture. The right WILL be controlled, but so will you. And just as fully, I don't care how many conservative scalps you think you've collected.

So settle down there Cardfan you could be right, the Republican Party may well be dead and the left may well be in complete control of US fortunes for the foreseeable future. If so I say no surprise whatever. I've been warning about the prophetic fulfillment of complete control on here. Have you seen the book sales numbers for George Orwell's 1984? My stand is that though being fought out in the political arena, all of this striving really has not a lot to do with politics as such. But is more about man's rebellion against the sovereignty of God.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"The top federal prosecutor in Washington, D.C., said Friday that there is "no direct evidence of kill and capture teams" among Capitol rioters, walking back claims by federal prosecutors in Arizona, who said in court documents that rioters sought to "capture and assassinate elected officials," [per USA Today]
https://www.axios.com/capitol-riots-penc...1fcf7.html
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(02-08-2021, 01:04 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 04:34 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: You are one caustic little fellow, are you not? I doubt you've had the first original realization in your whole life. But you are typing after all, and therefore you are lying.

That's rich. Facts when I mention them, can in your mind always be watered down simply by relabeling them as whataboutisms. You redefine and relabel everything, but you're not getting away with doing it to my posts. I said you relabeled the left's 100 billion dollar national rampage of death and destruction as being peaceful protests. And you mounted that staunch defense simply because the victims were largely conservatives, which you personally hate. Now your tack remains the same as you have relabeled or otherwise falsely identified certain thugs at the Jan 6 DC rally as " the white Christian right." If you're typing you're lying.

Sullivan is a left winger and he is an activist. By your definition anybody with a cell phone and an ax to grind is media. There was no coup attempt on the part of Christian conservatives. And let's at least be honest about one thing, there are vast throngs of black Christians to be found out there as well. But by way of example, here's the bottom line. With the repeal of DADT your ilk summarily declared the Lord's edict on homosexual behavior instantaneously dead, freeing those who would so tragically err in your mind; of the ultimate and the immediate destruction of that lifestyle. In another example, Dems like yourself have publicly stated ad nauseum, they will never accept the reversal of Roe v Wade. And now in your mind, you will never accept that the Republican Party is not an equally dead issue.

The common thread to the above mentioned examples is the left's desire not to be reminded of the Lord's inconvenient truth, and free themselves of the ominous cloud of the judgement of God in their lives. So they get activist judges to hand down judgments ordering the otherwise unwilling, to do things like ban nativity scenes from public squares, and to remove prayer and Bible reading, and ban the posting of the Ten Commandments on the walls of public schools. Hence the government overreach to control more and ever more of American's daily life. The left is in love with government for a reason. They will legislate us into subjection. Problem solved. Not the least of such example is the rising star of personal control-- none other than the medical community. Anybody associated therein could pronounce one to be 'not normal acting' for any reason whatever. That which you crave so dearly is coming. I freely admit the fact and that's why I reference Scripture. The right WILL be controlled, but so will you. And just as fully, I don't care how many conservative scalps you think you've collected.

So settle down there Cardfan you could be right, the Republican Party may well be dead and the left may well be in complete control of US fortunes for the foreseeable future. If so I say no surprise whatever. I've been warning about the prophetic fulfillment of complete control on here. Have you seen the book sales numbers for George Orwell's 1984? My stand is that though being fought out in the political arena, all of this striving really has not a lot to do with politics as such. But is more about man's rebellion against the sovereignty of God.
If the summer drove you bonkers then you should be irate now.   You can say that I'm being a Hypocrite, but your standard is your standard.  Rioters should be punished to the full extent of the law.  I bet you slobbered over Trump's tweets about violent protests all summer long;  How he was going to enforce law and order.  Well, now it is time to enforce the law and order against these traitors.  That includes the organizers and rabble-rousers.  

I don't know who you think the people were that attacked the Capitol.  Please enlighten me.   
---so far all but one are white, Christian, militant, Trump supporters.  As I have said, if you don't support these people they should be shunned by the GOP not placated or coddled.  

oh goodness...

1984 is an anti-fascist book written by a man who fought on the side of Marxists in the Spanish Civil War.  Doesn't seem like something you would support, TRT.  Big Grin

(02-07-2021, 10:06 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 04:34 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: You are one caustic little fellow, are you not? I doubt you've had the first original realization in your whole life. But you are typing after all, and therefore you are lying.

Comrade Cardfan, Antifa foot soldiers often claim to be members of the media. They also claim to be food cart operators, medics, and Trump supporters. I think that you are deliberately avoiding answering my questions because the truthful answers would demonstrate that you are a liar again. How many Trump supporters have been charged with treason? Has Trump been charged with treason. If not, then why not? Falsely calling people traitors with no evidence is something the Communist Party members or Antifa supporters would do.

Now you've done it.  Hooter, every time you allude to the impossibility: it happens.  These poor people who attacked the Capitol will now face charges of treason.  Heck, maybe Trump too!!!
(02-08-2021, 05:02 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 05:17 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Have you looked at the 180 or so folks that have been arrested?  

If the summer drove you bonkers then you should be irate now.   You can say that I'm being a Hypocrite, but your standard is your standard.  Rioters should be punished to the full extent of the law.  I bet you slobbered over Trump's tweets about violent protests all summer long;  How he was going to enforce law and order.  Well, now it is time to enforce the law and order against these traitors.  That includes the organizers and rabble-rousers.  

I don't know who you think the people were that attacked the Capitol.  Please enlighten me.   
---so far all but one are white, Christian, militant, Trump supporters.  As I have said, if you don't support these people they should be shunned by the GOP not placated or coddled.  

oh goodness...

1984 is an anti-fascist book written by a man who fought on the side of Marxists in the Spanish Civil War.  Doesn't seem like something you would support, TRT.  Big Grin

(02-06-2021, 05:17 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Have you looked at the 180 or so folks that have been arrested?  

Now you've done it.  Hooter, every time you allude to the impossibility: it happens.  These poor people who attacked the Capitol will now face charges of treason.  Heck, maybe Trump too!!!
Comrade Cardfan, I will take that as a no. No Trump supporter has been charged with treason and President Trump has not been charged with treason. Yet you call them traitors and offer no evidence to support your lies. It is just another day in the life of a communist propagandist. Do you have a poster of Mao, Stalin, or both displayed in your home?
(02-08-2021, 05:38 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 09:11 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: I seem to remember riots occurring across the US in 2020. Entire business districts looted, (especially the liquor stores) and then burned to the ground. 39 people dead. US Senators and other Republicans, many notable personalities to include Dan Bongino and his wife, and countless Trump rally goers, and regular everyday people trying to enjoy a meal at a restaurant, all threatened and assaulted by the left. Where was your selective righteous indignation then Cardfan? Or was the billions in losses just fine because the perpetrators weren't Republicans, and all the assaults okay because the victims were Republicans?

oh goodness...

(02-06-2021, 09:11 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: I seem to remember riots occurring across the US in 2020. Entire business districts looted, (especially the liquor stores) and then burned to the ground. 39 people dead. US Senators and other Republicans, many notable personalities to include Dan Bongino and his wife, and countless Trump rally goers, and regular everyday people trying to enjoy a meal at a restaurant, all threatened and assaulted by the left. Where was your selective righteous indignation then Cardfan? Or was the billions in losses just fine because the perpetrators weren't Republicans, and all the assaults okay because the victims were Republicans?

Comrade Cardfan, I will take that as a no. No Trump supporter has been charged with treason and President Trump has not been charged with treason. Yet you call them traitors and offer no evidence to support your lies. It is just another day in the life of a communist propagandist. Do you have a poster of Mao, Stalin, or both displayed in your home?
Fat lady hasn’t even warmed up yet.   The FBI and law offices are still rounding these traitors up.  Treason may yet be on the table.  

TREASON
the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

What do you call them, Hooter?  
I am eager to read your definition of these people.
(02-08-2021, 07:05 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-07-2021, 08:42 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: your whataboutism doesn’t work.  

oh goodness...

Fat lady hasn’t even warmed up yet.   The FBI and law offices are still rounding these traitors up.  Treason may yet be on the table.  

TREASON
the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

Comrade Cardfan, that's up to the courts to decide, not you or me. This is not the Soviet Union of the People's Republic of China where the Communist Party just sends dissenters off to the gulag or puts them to work as slave laborers. That is your Utopia, not mine.

oh goodness...

TREASON

Quooter calls them family
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(02-08-2021, 07:54 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 01:04 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: That's rich. Facts when I mention them, can in your mind always be watered down simply by relabeling them as whataboutisms. You redefine and relabel everything, but you're not getting away with doing it to my posts. I said you relabeled the left's 100 billion dollar national rampage of death and destruction as being peaceful protests. And you mounted that staunch defense simply because the victims were largely conservatives, which you personally hate. Now your tack remains the same as you have relabeled or otherwise falsely identified certain thugs at the Jan 6 DC rally as " the white Christian right." If you're typing you're lying.

oh goodness...

(02-07-2021, 10:06 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Comrade Cardfan, Antifa foot soldiers often claim to be members of the media. They also claim to be food cart operators, medics, and Trump supporters. I think that you are deliberately avoiding answering my questions because the truthful answers would demonstrate that you are a liar again. How many Trump supporters have been charged with treason? Has Trump been charged with treason. If not, then why not? Falsely calling people traitors with no evidence is something the Communist Party members or Antifa supporters would do.

TREASON

Quooter calls them family
Comrade vector, you should pray that you are not judged as harshly as you judge people who are more successful than you. The bitterness of envy runs deep in you.
(02-08-2021, 07:16 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 01:04 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: That's rich. Facts when I mention them, can in your mind always be watered down simply by relabeling them as whataboutisms. You redefine and relabel everything, but you're not getting away with doing it to my posts. I said you relabeled the left's 100 billion dollar national rampage of death and destruction as being peaceful protests. And you mounted that staunch defense simply because the victims were largely conservatives, which you personally hate. Now your tack remains the same as you have relabeled or otherwise falsely identified certain thugs at the Jan 6 DC rally as " the white Christian right." If you're typing you're lying.

oh goodness...

(02-07-2021, 10:06 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Comrade Cardfan, Antifa foot soldiers often claim to be members of the media. They also claim to be food cart operators, medics, and Trump supporters. I think that you are deliberately avoiding answering my questions because the truthful answers would demonstrate that you are a liar again. How many Trump supporters have been charged with treason? Has Trump been charged with treason. If not, then why not? Falsely calling people traitors with no evidence is something the Communist Party members or Antifa supporters would do.

TREASON

Comrade Cardfan, that's up to the courts to decide, not you or me. This is not the Soviet Union of the People's Republic of China where the Communist Party just sends dissenters off to the gulag or puts them to work as slave laborers. That is your Utopia, not mine.

that’s some weak sauce. 

you judge plenty with zero or convoluted evidence, but when busted in the face with conclusive facts you let “the courts decide.”  

You’re a farce.
(02-08-2021, 10:52 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 07:16 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 05:02 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: If the summer drove you bonkers then you should be irate now.   You can say that I'm being a Hypocrite, but your standard is your standard.  Rioters should be punished to the full extent of the law.  I bet you slobbered over Trump's tweets about violent protests all summer long;  How he was going to enforce law and order.  Well, now it is time to enforce the law and order against these traitors.  That includes the organizers and rabble-rousers.  

oh goodness...

TREASON

that’s some weak sauce. 

you judge plenty with zero or convoluted evidence, but when busted in the face with conclusive facts you let “the courts decide.”  

You’re a farce.
Comrade Cardfan, you are the idiot who called all of the people who entered the Capitol traitors despite the fact that nobody has been charged with treason. Very few of the people who entered the Capitol are likely to be charged with anything more serious than criminal trespassing. You play fast and loose with the facts but you are not fooling anybody. You are a poorly informed, bitter partisan hack and that is all you aspire to be.
TREASON
(02-08-2021, 11:13 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: TREASON

"The top federal prosecutor in Washington, D.C., said Friday that there is "no direct evidence of kill and capture teams" among Capitol rioters, walking back claims by federal prosecutors in Arizona, who said in court documents that rioters sought to "capture and assassinate elected officials," [per USA Today]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(02-09-2021, 12:16 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Except some of the traitors said that's what they were there to do on the video streams that they posted the day of the insurection against the USA.  
Why not take their word for it? 

Woah Woah

TREASON

Comrade Cardfan is immune to the truth. It is as if he has taken an oath to avoid it.
(02-09-2021, 04:35 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Except some of the traitors said that's what they were there to do on the video streams that they posted the day of the insurection against the USA.  

Woah Woah

TREASON

Oh let's see now. Could it be that we shouldn't take their word for it because by far most of the ridiculous blather floating around on the internet leading up to the 6th was a load of baloney? People saying they knew for a fact that the Trump Presidency was a military presidency set up to entrap the 'traitors' in government who'd betrayed this country, water marks on legitimate ballots and on and on it went. The internet was the source of the inspiration for the morons who invaded the Capital Building. And according to the FBI those events were preplanned, just as you just admitted those would be "livestreamers" were. So in that you are such a genius. Explain to us how the President managed to incite a crowd to commit insurrecton, which you claim went there already prepared to overthrow the government. Or you might want to explain to Nadler when you make your daily briefing, that the article of impeachment isn't quite tailored correctly.

spon·ta·ne·ous
/spänˈtānēəs/

adjective: spontaneous
  1. performed or occurring as a result of a sudden inner impulse or inclination and without premeditation.

IMO the internet culture is just a bunch of goofs feeding off of each other's lies. You know, sort of like you do. You can't hang the treason albatross around conservative America's neck just because it makes you feel good. The way you tell it the example of the occupiers of the Seattle autonomous zone would give the framers a run for their money; and it's the right who're the looney ones. It takes just a bit more than a couple rednecks in buffalo skin headdress with AR 15's stashed out in their cars to overthrow the United States of America.

But the way things are shaping up, all any serious conqueror would have to do is march his army up through Mexico to the border, and likely from there the federal government would bus them up the rest of the way to D.C. free of charge.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(02-10-2021, 12:31 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Woah Woah

TREASON

Oh let's see now. Could it be that we shouldn't take their word for it because by far most of the ridiculous blather floating around on the internet leading up to the 6th was a load of baloney? People saying they knew for a fact that the Trump Presidency was a military presidency set up to entrap the 'traitors' in government who'd betrayed this country, water marks on legitimate ballots and on and on it went. The internet was the source of the inspiration for the morons who invaded the Capital Building. And according to the FBI those events were preplanned, just as you just admitted those would be "livestreamers" were. So in that you are such a genius. Explain to us how the President managed to fire-up a crowd which you claim went there already prepared to overthrow the government. Or you might want to explain to Nadler when you make  your daily briefing, that the article of impeachment isn't quite tailored correctly.

spon·ta·ne·ous
/spänˈtānēəs/

1. performed or occurring as a result of a sudden inner impulse or inclination and without premeditation.

IMO the internet culture is just a bunch of goofs feeding off of each other's lies. You know, sort of like you do. You can't hang the treason albatross around conservative America's neck just because it makes you feel good. The way you tell it the example of the occupiers of the Seattle autonomous zone would give the framers a run for their money; and it's the right who're the looney ones. It takes just a bit more than a couple rednecks in buffalo skin headdress with AR 15's stashed out in their cars to overthrow the United States of America.

But the way things are shaping up, all any serious conqueror would have to do is march his army up through Mexico to the border, and likely from there the federal government would bus them up the rest of the way to D.C. free of charge.

In all that nonsense are you saying that the insurrection on the 6th wasn’t real?
(02-10-2021, 12:39 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Woah Woah

TREASON

Oh let's see now. Could it be that we shouldn't take their word for it because by far most of the ridiculous blather floating around on the internet leading up to the 6th was a load of baloney? People saying they knew for a fact that the Trump Presidency was a military presidency set up to entrap the 'traitors' in government who'd betrayed this country, water marks on legitimate ballots and on and on it went. The internet was the source of the inspiration for the morons who invaded the Capital Building. And according to the FBI those events were preplanned, just as you just admitted those would be "livestreamers" were. So in that you are such a genius. Explain to us how the President managed to fire-up a crowd which you claim went there already prepared to overthrow the government. Or you might want to explain to Nadler when you make  your daily briefing, that the article of impeachment isn't quite tailored correctly.

spon·ta·ne·ous
/spänˈtānēəs/

In all that nonsense are you saying that the insurrection on the 6th wasn’t real?

Oh no. What I am saying is if you're typing, you're lying.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealThing's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
(02-10-2021, 12:43 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 12:16 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: "The top federal prosecutor in Washington, D.C., said Friday that there is "no direct evidence of kill and capture teams" among Capitol rioters, walking back claims by federal prosecutors in Arizona, who said in court documents that rioters sought to "capture and assassinate elected officials," [per USA Today]

Woah Woah

TREASON

spon·ta·ne·ous
/spänˈtānēəs/

I hate saying this, but when do you tell the truth?

You type the Bible when you have no response.
(02-10-2021, 01:21 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 04:35 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Except some of the traitors said that's what they were there to do on the video streams that they posted the day of the insurection against the USA.  

Woah Woah

TREASON

spon·ta·ne·ous
/spänˈtānēəs/

That's how they roll
You know you got them in a corner when they call you names, quotes bible versus or make fun of your grammar or spelling you know you got them
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(02-09-2021, 04:35 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Except some of the traitors said that's what they were there to do on the video streams that they posted the day of the insurection against the USA.  

Woah Woah

TREASON

spon·ta·ne·ous
/spänˈtānēəs/

Pal, you don't hate saying anything. And from my perspective if you do have any respect for scripture you haven't shown it. I always tell the truth.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(02-10-2021, 05:02 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 12:31 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: Oh let's see now. Could it be that we shouldn't take their word for it because by far most of the ridiculous blather floating around on the internet leading up to the 6th was a load of baloney? People saying they knew for a fact that the Trump Presidency was a military presidency set up to entrap the 'traitors' in government who'd betrayed this country, water marks on legitimate ballots and on and on it went. The internet was the source of the inspiration for the morons who invaded the Capital Building. And according to the FBI those events were preplanned, just as you just admitted those would be "livestreamers" were. So in that you are such a genius. Explain to us how the President managed to fire-up a crowd which you claim went there already prepared to overthrow the government. Or you might want to explain to Nadler when you make  your daily briefing, that the article of impeachment isn't quite tailored correctly.

spon·ta·ne·ous
/spänˈtānēəs/

That's how they roll
You know you got them in a corner when they call you names, quotes bible versus or make fun of your grammar or spelling you know you got them

I do have some amount of regret in having even participated in any discussion you guys have been involved. But then I always temper the inevitable urge to shower after our little talks in reminding myself that you serve a purpose.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(02-10-2021, 05:45 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 12:39 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: In all that nonsense are you saying that the insurrection on the 6th wasn’t real?

That's how they roll

I do have some amount of regret in having even participated in any discussion you guys have been involved. But then I always temper the inevitable urge to shower after our little talks in reminding myself that you serve a purpose.
Just a little fun TRT 
But let's be serious what happened on jan 6th could it happen without Trump be honest
I say NO
(02-10-2021, 05:48 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 12:43 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: Oh no. What I am saying is if you're typing, you're lying.

That's how they roll

Just a little fun TRT 
But let's be serious what happened on jan 6th could it happen without Trump be honest
I say NO

Angus King just brought up the very question you posed.   He answered it the same way you did.
(02-10-2021, 08:05 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 01:21 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I hate saying this, but when do you tell the truth?

That's how they roll

Just a little fun TRT 
I say NO

Angus King just brought up the very question you posed.   He answered it the same way you did.
That's the only honest and truthfully answer they are
(02-10-2021, 08:11 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 05:02 PM)vector#1 Wrote: That's how they roll

Just a little fun TRT 
I say NO

^gibberish
(02-10-2021, 09:09 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 08:11 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 05:45 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: I do have some amount of regret in having even participated in any discussion you guys have been involved. But then I always temper the inevitable urge to shower after our little talks in reminding myself that you serve a purpose.
Just a little fun TRT 
I say NO

^gibberish
Bingo right on cue Quooter