Monday, March 22
North Laurel vs. Barbourville, 6 p.m.
Harlan vs. Corbin, 7:30 p.m.

Tuesday, March 23
Knox Central vs. Harlan County, 6 p.m.
South Laurel vs. Clay County, 7:30 p.m.

Semifinals
Friday, March 25
North Laurel/Barbourville winner vs. Harlan/Corbin winner, 6 p.m.

Knox Central/Harlan County winner vs. South Laurel/Clay County winner, 7:30 p.m.

Finals
Saturday, March 26
TBD, 7 p.m.
Best draw North could have hoped for. Tuesday’s matchups just insane to be first round games. My guess is every game of tournament will be decided by single digits except maybe North-B’ville.
I’ll predict a North/South final I guess.
Give me a Corbin Knox final, round 3.
NL 76 B’ville 54
Corbin 79 Harlan 69
Knox 68 Harlan Co 65
SL 58 Clay 52

NL 72 Corbin 66
SL 62 Knox 56

SL 67 NL 65
North and South in the finals with North coming out on top
This ought to be a terrific tournament. I've never seen so many teams with a legitimate chance of winning the whole thing.  I'm conflicted. My head is telling me one thing but my heart says something else.  I had a dream about Corbin and Clay but I know that was just my gypsy heart trying to deceive me yet gain.  My head says  North/South ; my heart says Corbin/Clay  .  

REO Speedwagon may have said it best :

I saw you at midnight in a dream that I had
From nowhere you stood there and you seemed so sad
And a vicious decision is drivin' me mad
Should I follow my head or follow my heart?

Heart, you have betrayed me too many times.   I'm going with a North - South final on Saturday night.

Quarters:

North over B'Ville  -  Barbourville has about as much of a chance as Hoot Gibson becoming a Biden fan.
Corbin over Harlan  -  gotta go with the alma mater but it could go either way. Two great scorers in Llewellyn  ( C )  and Akal (H)

Knox over Harlan Co.  -   oh, the pain of having to pick KC
South over Clay  -    I like how Clay is playing and they could pull this off  but South seems to find a way to get it done

Semis :    

North over Corbin :  Shep  and Davidson will prove too much for my Hounds
 South over Knox   :   I refuse to pick Knox again

Finals :

North over South   :   A  Shepherd shall them to the promised land(Rupp) .
I believe Knox may be the biggest threat to North hoisting the championship trophy because North tries to outscore opponents with Shepherd and Davidson and Knox has a guy in Turner who can match Shepherd and put up 45 by himself.  In a North/Knox tilt , it probably comes down to which team gets another couple guys to step up and complement the work done by its superstar.  The question is, will Knox get to the title game?  Harlan Co. and then South/Clay is a tough road to the final game.
North over B'Ville
Harlan over Corbin
Knox over Harlan Co. -
Clay over South -

Semis :

North over Harlan
Knox over Clay

Finals :

North over Knox
85-76
North Laurel isn't winning this tournament.