Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Innocent or Guilty
(02-09-2021, 10:16 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 08:01 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 07:54 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 06:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 06:07 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Jet and Hoot are bingers of social media for their "news."  My mom also. That's why she believes some story about a pizza restaurant, the Clintons, and baby sacrifices.  Smile
How much live coverage of Democrat riots by Jack Posobiec have you watched? And by live, I mean live as in Posobiec's boots on the ground facing down angry, violent Democrat thugs in real time.
What are you talking about?  
What Democrat thugs attacked the Capitol and attempted a coup?
Comrade Cardfan, I am talking about the Democrat thugs who rioted, looted, and assaulted law enforcement officers throughout 2020. The ones that were rarely shown or discussed on CNN. Those Democrats.

did that make you mad, Qooter?  If it did you should be livid over an invasion of the United States Capitol.  Or do you value Target over the Constitution?

(02-09-2021, 09:29 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 06:07 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Jet and Hoot are bingers of social media for their "news."  My mom also. That's why she believes some story about a pizza restaurant, the Clintons, and baby sacrifices.  Smile
Ask your mom to read this to you over and over until you understand what it means.

[Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/596...A_mini.jpg]

Rep. Jim Jordan

@Jim_Jordan
· 1h

There’s one line from President Trump’s speech that the Democrats left out of their video today:

“Peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.”
The Joe Paterno of Wrestling has zero credibility. Plus the line he quoted was about the walk to the Capitol.  What happens after was what Trump and clowns hoped would turn violent.
Are you really that stupid?

That is from Trump's speech! And you are attacking Jordan (with lies no less) for pointing out Trump's words. Idiocy.
(02-09-2021, 09:17 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 07:27 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: A lot of the GOP senators weren't even paying much attention to the presentations today. Totally disengaged themselves from the visuals. Some probably feel guilt; some don't care.  Trump could have shot Speaker Pelosi on the House floor and they still wouldn't care.
None of this makes sense. No one has provided any evidence Trump did anything wrong. Please provide any evidence you have, I've been waiting for weeks and still only crickets. None was presented today in the Senate either.
Well Bin Laden actually didn't fly any of the air planes into the world trade centers or the pentagon BUT we held him accountable in fact we killed him and spent trillions of dollars in other words he done the brain washing
Charles Manson didn't actually commit the murders his flock was convicted for but he was found guilty of again the brain washing
There is only one question you should ask yourself would this had happened without Trump 
My answer is NO
He told the lies for 2 months the election was stolen
He invited the terrorist to Stop The Steal Rally
And we seen the results of the brain washing
(02-09-2021, 10:24 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 09:17 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 07:27 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: A lot of the GOP senators weren't even paying much attention to the presentations today. Totally disengaged themselves from the visuals. Some probably feel guilt; some don't care.  Trump could have shot Speaker Pelosi on the House floor and they still wouldn't care.
None of this makes sense. No one has provided any evidence Trump did anything wrong. Please provide any evidence you have, I've been waiting for weeks and still only crickets. None was presented today in the Senate either.

Did they doctor a video or not?  

it’s day one. You said it’s over.  Is the video doctored?
Video contains no evidence to convict Trump of anything. Yes, it was over inside of the first 15 minutes.
(02-09-2021, 10:26 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 06:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: How much live coverage of Democrat riots by Jack Posobiec have you watched? And by live, I mean live as in Posobiec's boots on the ground facing down angry, violent Democrat thugs in real time.
Comrade Cardfan, I am talking about the Democrat thugs who rioted, looted, and assaulted law enforcement officers throughout 2020. The ones that were rarely shown or discussed on CNN. Those Democrats.

did that make you mad, Qooter?  If it did you should be livid over an invasion of the United States Capitol.  Or do you value Target over the Constitution?

Ask your mom to read this to you over and over until you understand what it means.

Rep. Jim Jordan

@Jim_Jordan
· 1h

There’s one line from President Trump’s speech that the Democrats left out of their video today:

The Joe Paterno of Wrestling has zero credibility. Plus the line he quoted was about the walk to the Capitol.  What happens after was what Trump and clowns hoped would turn violent.

That is from Trump's speech! And you are attacking Jordan (with lies no less) for pointing out Trump's words. Idiocy.
Yes, Comrade Cardfan is that stupid. Sad, isn't it?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • jetpilot
(02-09-2021, 06:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: How much live coverage of Democrat riots by Jack Posobiec have you watched? And by live, I mean live as in Posobiec's boots on the ground facing down angry, violent Democrat thugs in real time.

Rep. Jim Jordan

@Jim_Jordan
· 1h

Jim Jordan did the same thing Paterno did.  The same thing.  

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.”

yeah...that’s exactly what he wanted them to do. Invite violent, militant citizens to Washington and then send them to the Capitol.  Oh yeah.  

Stevie don’t break the qb’s leg but hit him low.

Also
Trump’s lawyers were trash.

A few senators have already detected.
(02-09-2021, 10:32 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 07:54 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: What are you talking about?  

Rep. Jim Jordan

@Jim_Jordan
· 1h

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.”

yeah...that’s exactly what he wanted them to do. Invite violent, militant citizens to Washington and then send them to the Capitol.  Oh yeah.  

Comrade Cardfan's M.O.: 1. When the facts are with you, argue the facts. 2. When the law is with you, argue the law. 3. When neither the law nor the facts are with you, smear somebody's character. Who am I kidding? The first two actions are never an option for Comrade Cardfan, I could have left those out and saved myself some typing.  Big Grin
(02-09-2021, 10:38 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 08:01 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Comrade Cardfan, I am talking about the Democrat thugs who rioted, looted, and assaulted law enforcement officers throughout 2020. The ones that were rarely shown or discussed on CNN. Those Democrats.

(02-09-2021, 09:29 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Ask your mom to read this to you over and over until you understand what it means.

Rep. Jim Jordan

@Jim_Jordan
· 1h

Comrade Cardfan's M.O.: 1. When the facts are with you, argue the facts. 2. When the law is with you, argue the law. 3. When neither the law nor the facts are with you, smear somebody's character. Who am I kidding? The first two actions are never an option for Comrade Cardfan, I could have left those out and saved myself some typing.  Big Grin

Prove me wrong on Gym Jordan. GOP has made him a hero and he is despicable. Most of you won’t bring him up, but JP doesn’t have the sense to know the truth. 

Do you support Gym, Qooter?  

let’s not get distracted.  After today...Orange man in trouble.
(02-09-2021, 10:45 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 10:16 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: did that make you mad, Qooter?  If it did you should be livid over an invasion of the United States Capitol.  Or do you value Target over the Constitution?

Prove me wrong on Gym Jordan. GOP has made him a hero and he is despicable. Most of you won’t bring him up, but JP doesn’t have the sense to know the truth. 

Comrade Cardfan, as I said, the facts and law are never on you side, so you always resort to attacking somebody's character as a distraction. Right on cue, you have proven me right again.
(02-09-2021, 10:47 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 10:26 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Are you really that stupid?

Comrade Cardfan, as I said, the facts and law are never on you side, so you always resort to attacking somebody's character as a distraction. Right on cue, you have proven me right again.
Correct is never on your side.  

you lose all the time. 
there may have been a point when you were right, but I haven’t experienced it.  

So far you have been a comedic failure who calls people names to make up for your incompetence.
(02-09-2021, 10:51 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 10:32 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Jim Jordan did the same thing Paterno did.  The same thing.  

you lose all the time. 

So far you have been a comedic failure who calls people names to make up for your incompetence.
Uh oh, Comrade Cardfan. You have become so flustered you have dropped into vector mode. Grammar and spelling mistakes are his forte. Life ain't easy for a communist living in a free society. Big Grin

I am calling it a night before you break my BS meter again.
(02-09-2021, 10:58 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 10:38 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Comrade Cardfan's M.O.: 1. When the facts are with you, argue the facts. 2. When the law is with you, argue the law. 3. When neither the law nor the facts are with you, smear somebody's character. Who am I kidding? The first two actions are never an option for Comrade Cardfan, I could have left those out and saved myself some typing.  Big Grin

you lose all the time. 

Uh oh, Comrade Cardfan. You have become so flustered you have dropped into vector mode. Grammar and spelling mistakes are his forte. Life ain't easy for a communist living in a free society. Big Grin

weak sauce 

per usual. 

you worried about capital letters?

Only capital you are worried about because you support traitors who attacked the Capitol, and the president who told them to do it.
It was over before it started because most in the GOP will toe the party line.  The only hope the Dems have is Trump's lawyers.  Was it Hoot who said they were the best in the Country? :woah:
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • Cardfan1
(02-09-2021, 11:13 PM)The Outsider Wrote: It was over before it started because most in the GOP will toe the party line.  The only hope the Dems have is Trump's lawyers.  Was it Hoot who said they were the best in the Country? Woah

it is crazy The man who refused to prosecute Bill Cosby is Qooter’s hero!!
(02-09-2021, 11:23 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 11:13 PM)The Outsider Wrote: It was over before it started because most in the GOP will toe the party line.  The only hope the Dems have is Trump's lawyers.  Was it Hoot who said they were the best in the Country? Woah

I would like to see Trump get an opportunity to spend some time with Mr Cosby.. America's "Dud "meet America's "Dad." Let them reminisce about their days of grabbing all that kitty cat.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1
(02-10-2021, 12:25 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 11:23 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

I would like to see Trump get an opportunity to spend some time with Mr Cosby.. America's "Dud "meet America's "Dad." Let them reminisce about their days of grabbing all that kitty cat.

I wish I could like this twice.
Trumpies need to remember their hero has a lot of legal hurdles.
What do you know!!!  A Republican senator with an open mind.    A GOP legislator that was actually paying attention to the presentations today.

Senator Bill Kassidy  contradicting Mr Gibson's opinion on Trump's defense "dream team"  :

According to reports, Donald Trump is very unhappy with the performance of his defense team today. The NYT said the orange ex-President is enraged by his defense lawyers' meandering performance. Historian Michael Beschloss said it's the worst legal representation ever received by a U.S. President. GOP Sen. Bill Kassidy said the defense did a "terrible job." The Trump defense has been almost universally trashed, with the exception of our own Mr. Gibson, who rates the Trump team as a collection of some of the greatest legal minds ever assembled. Does our friend Hoot see something in the bumbling barristers that no one else does?
^^^LOL you liberals all talk the same. You claim a Republican has an "open mind" whenever one is dumb enough to agree with Democrats. Here is what a real conservative thinks:

Sean Davis
@seanmdav
·
7h
This guy thinks the Constitution should be tossed aside in favor of reality television rules. What a clown.
Quote Tweet
Alex Salvi
@alexsalvinews
· 10h
Republican Sen. Cassidy: "Pres. Trump’s team was disorganized ... If I'm an impartial juror, and one side is doing a great job, and the other side is doing a terrible job ... I'm going to vote for the side that did the good job."
Still no evidence...clown show...
https://twitter.com/thejtlewis/status/13...8700603393
(02-10-2021, 08:33 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Still no evidence...clown show...
Well Bin Laden actually didn't fly any of the air planes into the world trade centers or the pentagon BUT we held him accountable in fact we killed him and spent trillions of dollars in other words he done the brain washing
Charles Manson didn't actually commit the murders his flock was convicted for but he was found guilty of again the brain washing
There is only one question you should ask yourself would this had happened without Trump 
My answer is NO
^^^LOL, this "trial" is over.
Logically, nobody who voted "no" on the question of whether this trial is constitutional can vote to convict. All that is left is the millions of dollars of wasted taxpayer funds that could be getting funneled into the Biden family's offshore bank accounts. I count only three certain Republican "guilty" votes. The three non-Trump haters may vote to acquit based on the absence of evidence against President Trump and then try to portray themselves as objective jurors.

Hunter should be outraged. The cost of this farce surely will not be coming out of Pop's cut.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • jetpilot
^^^Exactly, this clown show is dead on arrival. Just political theater to keep their low-information voters brainwashed.
Catturd ™ Retweeted
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
15h
#PeacefullyAndPatriotically
The Orange Clown better find some better lawyers maybe Quooter, TRT or even Jet

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/10/politics/...index.html

"So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state."
(02-09-2021, 10:58 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 10:38 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Comrade Cardfan's M.O.: 1. When the facts are with you, argue the facts. 2. When the law is with you, argue the law. 3. When neither the law nor the facts are with you, smear somebody's character. Who am I kidding? The first two actions are never an option for Comrade Cardfan, I could have left those out and saved myself some typing.  Big Grin

you lose all the time. 

IDK Hoot. I've always suspected Cardfan was a girl. Cardfan-ette never has anything to offer except childish personal slams against absolutely anybody who doesn't preach secular humanistic political correctness.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(02-10-2021, 02:51 PM)vector#1 Wrote: The Orange Clown better find some better lawyers maybe Quooter, TRT or even Jet

"So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state."

It doesn't even matter who the DJT's lawyers are, everything boils down to whether there will be 67 Senators voting to convict. The Dems therefore have zero chances of conviction. The President is upset because so far his lawyers have chosen not to 'out'  any of the Dems who really are on tape soliciting insurrection over the past year.

It would be very easy to run the montage that many news outlets have already compiled.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(02-10-2021, 04:09 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 02:51 PM)vector#1 Wrote: The Orange Clown better find some better lawyers maybe Quooter, TRT or even Jet

It doesn't even matter who the DJT's lawyers are, everything boils down to whether there will be 67 Senators voting to convict. The Dems therefore have zero chances of conviction. The President is upset because so far his lawyers have chosen not to 'out'  any of the Dems who really are on tape soliciting insurrection over the past year.

It would be very easy to run the montage that many news outlets have already compiled.
My answer is NO

Now as far as the Dems soliciting insurrection over the past year
I know it would still happen without  the democrats help you are blaming 
Can you say with truthfully that what happened on jan 6th could happen without Trump ?
Again I say NO That's all you have to ask yourself

A member of the far-right Proud Boys charged for his role in the riot at the U.S. Capitol blamed former President Donald Trump for his conduct, claiming he was “misled by the president’s deception.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp

Again ask yourself would the Terrorist attack on jan 6th happen without Trump
Again Hell NO
(02-10-2021, 04:58 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

My answer is NO

Can you say with truthfully that what happened on jan 6th could happen without Trump ?

A member of the far-right Proud Boys charged for his role in the riot at the U.S. Capitol blamed former President Donald Trump for his conduct, claiming he was “misled by the president’s deception.”

Again Hell NO

Leftist drivel^^  These guys found themselves all of a sudden hung out to dry and their only defense is the orange devil made me do it. Most of them can't even afford to mount a defense. They'll say whatever they have to say to help themselves out of trouble.

And vector, only a lightweight such as yourself would be so proud to post and then repost somebody else's work. There in no way you came up with any sort of analogy, much less the Bin Laden/Manson stuff you plagiarized. Oh and vector, who at this point really cares what you say?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(02-10-2021, 05:37 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 04:58 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

My answer is NO

Again Hell NO

Leftist drivel^^  These guys found themselves all of a sudden hung out to dry and their only defense is the orange devil made me do it. Most of them can't even afford to mount a defense. They'll say whatever they have to say to help themselves out of trouble.

And vector, only a lightweight such as yourself would be so proud to post and then repost somebody else's work. There in no way you came up with any sort of analogy, much less the Bin Laden/Manson stuff you plagiarized. Oh and vector, who at this point really cares what you say?
BINGO your in the corner again