Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Innocent or Guilty
(02-10-2021, 05:37 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 04:58 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 04:09 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 02:51 PM)vector#1 Wrote: The Orange Clown better find some better lawyers maybe Quooter, TRT or even Jet

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/10/politics/...index.html

"So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state."

It doesn't even matter who the DJT's lawyers are, everything boils down to whether there will be 67 Senators voting to convict. The Dems therefore have zero chances of conviction. The President is upset because so far his lawyers have chosen not to 'out'  any of the Dems who really are on tape soliciting insurrection over the past year.

It would be very easy to run the montage that many news outlets have already compiled.
Well Bin Laden actually didn't fly any of the air planes into the world trade centers or the pentagon BUT we held him accountable in fact we killed him and spent trillions of dollars in other words he done the brain washing
Charles Manson didn't actually commit the murders his flock was convicted for but he was found guilty of again the brain washing
There is only one question you should ask yourself would this had happened without Trump 
My answer is NO
He told the lies for 2 months the election was stolen
He invited the terrorist to Stop The Steal Rally
And we seen the results of the brain washing

Now as far as the Dems soliciting insurrection over the past year
I know it would still happen without  the democrats help you are blaming 
Can you say with truthfully that what happened on jan 6th could happen without Trump ?
Again I say NO That's all you have to ask yourself

A member of the far-right Proud Boys charged for his role in the riot at the U.S. Capitol blamed former President Donald Trump for his conduct, claiming he was “misled by the president’s deception.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp

Again ask yourself would the Terrorist attack on jan 6th happen without Trump
Again Hell NO

Leftist drivel^^  These guys found themselves all of a sudden hung out to dry and their only defense is the orange devil made me do it. Most of them can't even afford to mount a defense. They'll say whatever they have to say to help themselves out of trouble.

And vector, only a lightweight such as yourself would be so proud to post and then repost somebody else's work. There in no way you came up with any sort of analogy, much less the Bin Laden/Manson stuff you plagiarized. Oh and vector, who at this point really cares what you say?

this post is missing a Bible verse that adds nothing Big Grin  

some good questions coming out today. 
1. why did trump have his little fluffer rally when the FBI had already made warnings of domestic terrorism. Why?  
what was the purpose?  why was the President holding a rally that had a high likelihood of violence? 

2. What was Trump doing while his phone was blowing up from Senators and Congressmen begging for him to call the traitors off?  

3.  How many times did Trump say peaceful? 1 out of 11k words.  the tone of the speech was not peace.
(02-10-2021, 08:39 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 04:09 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 02:51 PM)vector#1 Wrote: The Orange Clown better find some better lawyers maybe Quooter, TRT or even Jet

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/10/politics/...index.html

"So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state."

It doesn't even matter who the DJT's lawyers are, everything boils down to whether there will be 67 Senators voting to convict. The Dems therefore have zero chances of conviction. The President is upset because so far his lawyers have chosen not to 'out'  any of the Dems who really are on tape soliciting insurrection over the past year.

It would be very easy to run the montage that many news outlets have already compiled.
Well Bin Laden actually didn't fly any of the air planes into the world trade centers or the pentagon BUT we held him accountable in fact we killed him and spent trillions of dollars in other words he done the brain washing
Charles Manson didn't actually commit the murders his flock was convicted for but he was found guilty of again the brain washing
There is only one question you should ask yourself would this had happened without Trump 
My answer is NO

Can you say with truthfully that what happened on jan 6th could happen without Trump ?

A member of the far-right Proud Boys charged for his role in the riot at the U.S. Capitol blamed former President Donald Trump for his conduct, claiming he was “misled by the president’s deception.”

Again Hell NO

Leftist drivel^^  These guys found themselves all of a sudden hung out to dry and their only defense is the orange devil made me do it. Most of them can't even afford to mount a defense. They'll say whatever they have to say to help themselves out of trouble.

And vector, only a lightweight such as yourself would be so proud to post and then repost somebody else's work. There in no way you came up with any sort of analogy, much less the Bin Laden/Manson stuff you plagiarized. Oh and vector, who at this point really cares what you say?

1. why did trump have his little fluffer rally when the FBI had already made warnings of domestic terrorism. Why?  
what was the purpose?  why was the President holding a rally that had a high likelihood of violence? 

2. What was Trump doing while his phone was blowing up from Senators and Congressmen begging for him to call the traitors off?  

3.  How many times did Trump say peaceful? 1 out of 11k words.  the tone of the speech was not peace.
The SOB needs to be put in jail it's that simple
If Trump had not been telling his Flock for 2 months the election was stolen
Would the attack on our country had happened
I say NO
(02-10-2021, 08:55 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 04:09 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: It doesn't even matter who the DJT's lawyers are, everything boils down to whether there will be 67 Senators voting to convict. The Dems therefore have zero chances of conviction. The President is upset because so far his lawyers have chosen not to 'out'  any of the Dems who really are on tape soliciting insurrection over the past year.

My answer is NO

Again Hell NO

I say NO
The election was stolen. Trump had the right to challenge the fraudsters in court and he had the right to address his supporters. SOBs that suggest he should be in jail for exercising his First Amendment rights are doing the bidding of the enemies of this country. They should not be jailed for voicing their opinions because even communists have the right to free speech in this great nation of ours.
(02-10-2021, 09:08 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 04:58 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Well Bin Laden actually didn't fly any of the air planes into the world trade centers or the pentagon BUT we held him accountable in fact we killed him and spent trillions of dollars in other words he done the brain washing
My answer is NO

Again Hell NO

I say NO
The election was stolen. Trump had the right to challenge the fraudsters in court and he had the right to address his supporters. SOBs that suggest he should be in jail for exercising his First Amendment rights are doing the bidding of the enemies of this country. They should not be jailed for voicing their opinions because even communists have the right to free speech in this great nation of ours.
Once again Quooter no proof the election was stolen
Trump did try to challenge election in courts and once again NO proof i think i heard it was over 60+ times he brought in front of courts and judges
No the SOB should be in jail for his part on the attack on jan 6th
Now the only question you need to answer Quooter would the attack happened on jan 6th without Trump lying to his flock for 2 months the election was stolen be honest and truthfully 
I say NO
(02-10-2021, 09:22 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 05:37 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Leftist drivel^^  These guys found themselves all of a sudden hung out to dry and their only defense is the orange devil made me do it. Most of them can't even afford to mount a defense. They'll say whatever they have to say to help themselves out of trouble.

I say NO
Trump did try to challenge election in courts and once again NO proof i think i heard it was over 60+ times he brought in front of courts and judges
Now the only question you need to answer Quooter would the attack happened on jan 6th without Trump lying to his flock for 2 months the election was stolen be honest and truthfully 
I say NO
Comrade vector, serial liar, the election was stolen and Trump broke no law and will be acquitted again in a few days. The only reason Democrats impeached Trump and are illegally trying him in the Senate is that they know they could not beat him in 2024. They are cowards and crooks, which is a lethal combination in a democracy.
(02-10-2021, 09:28 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 08:39 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: this post is missing a Bible verse that adds nothing Big Grin  

I say NO
I say NO
Comrade vector, serial liar, the election was stolen and Trump broke no law and will be acquitted again in a few days. The only reason Democrats impeached Trump and are illegally trying him in the Senate is that they know they could not beat him in 2024. They are cowards and crooks, which is a lethal combination in a democracy.

I seriously doubt that Trump will be able to run in 2024, although it will be due to his other legal troubles coming down the pike.

No, the election wasn't stolen even though Trump tried his best to steal it.......
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • Cardfan1
(02-10-2021, 10:52 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 08:55 PM)vector#1 Wrote: The SOB needs to be put in jail it's that simple
I say NO
I say NO

I seriously doubt that Trump will be able to run in 2024, although it will be due to his other legal troubles coming down the pike.

No, the election wasn't stolen even though Trump tried his best to steal it.......
Democrats fear Trump's potential candidacy and the impact that he could have on the 2022 and 2024 Congressional elections and that is the only reason that they have impeached him and are wasting time and money illegally trying him in the Senate. China Joe has already signed 52 Executive Orders. Congress should be spending time passing bills and sending them to his desk to sign - not obsessing over future elections.
(02-10-2021, 10:52 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 08:55 PM)vector#1 Wrote: The SOB needs to be put in jail it's that simple
I say NO
I say NO

@The Outsider

Did you notice a good amount of the footage played had courtesy of DC US attorney?  

Removed from office seems to be the least of Trump’s issue.
Not even any evidence that a single Trump supporter hurt a single person.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6231022365001#sp=show-clips

Just liberal propaganda keeping their low-information voters brainwashed.
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/02/11...ent-468572

So Tuberville talks to Trump at 2:15 telling him they removed Pence and he had to go.

And then at the 2:24 Trump tweeted,

“Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution,”

Yes,  this was spontaneous and Trump had no idea. Dodgy Dodgy
Joel Pollak
@joelpollak
·
54m
Inevitable:
@RepRaskin
brings up Charlottesville #finepeoplehoax. Does not play the part where Trump condemned the violence and the neo-Nazis. Everything in this presentation is a lie. #ImpeachmentTrial
(02-10-2021, 05:37 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Leftist drivel^^  These guys found themselves all of a sudden hung out to dry and their only defense is the orange devil made me do it. Most of them can't even afford to mount a defense. They'll say whatever they have to say to help themselves out of trouble.

Other good questions in rebuttal-- who did the FBI forewarn, if anyone?

How many times would the President have had to say go get right up in a legislator's face and threaten theirs or their family's lives? Or if he'd said go up there to the Capital Building and burn it to the ground to be correctly labeled an insurrectionist? Maxine Waters said those things more than once. So did myriad others to include no less than the Speaker of the House. And the new VP led a cooperative effort to bail thugs out of jail who'd actually committed insurrection, some of them famous for their nefarious mercenaries, so they could go do it all again.

And finally, can you define selective outrage?

The fact of the matter is this, if the president says something, are we to ignore it if it isn't repeated enough times? What is the threshold number of repetitions for a President to be considered serious in a liberal's mind? And at what point are Dem Presidents ever accountable? It's certainly a high number, of that I am certain. Because Joe and Kamala said if they won, wink, wink, they were going to ban fracking. There are so far, a number of EO's which limit or completely halt fracking. At any rate, as Joe was signing the EO ending fracking on government owned lands he said "this is not a ban or fracking." Will the real Joe please stand up? LOL not likely. But will liberals ever hold him accountable to what he says? Depends on who's getting run over. If it's conservatives it's durn the torpedoes and full speed ahead!!

ARTICLE--
"It is a de facto ban on fracking," Sen. John Barrasso, R-Wyo., told Fox News in an interview about the new order, noting that his state stands to lose 30,000 jobs. 
A top energy industry official agreed.
BIDEN SIGNS CLIMATE CHANGE: 'IT'S TIME TO ACT'
"He explicitly said he wasn’t going to ban fracking," American Petroleum Institute CEO Mike Sommers told Fox News in an interview. "That rings a little bit hollow." 
Sommers agreed that the combination of Wednesday’s order issuing a moratorium on new oil and gas leases on federal land combined with last week’s order from the Interior Department to freeze leases to drill for 60 days amounted to a "de facto fracking ban."
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-e...acking-ban

Past that. The day is coming when Cardfan and everybody else will bow in respect to Christ and His Word. Whether saved or not. Some to everlasting joy, the rest to everlasting horror. Do you really think your effort to shoot God's messenger makes one whit? I do not.
Romans chapter 14
v11 “For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.”
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(02-11-2021, 03:34 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Joel Pollak
@joelpollak
·
54m
Inevitable:
@RepRaskin
brings up Charlottesville #finepeoplehoax. Does not play the part where Trump condemned the violence and the neo-Nazis. Everything in this presentation is a lie. #ImpeachmentTrial

Charlottesville was the event where Trump put white supremacy on an equal field with Americans refusing to accept hate. 

No hoax.  Nothing fake.  It was a red line. Trump allowed white supremacy in the Republican tent.  As long as he is around Republicans are linked to hate groups.
(02-11-2021, 03:45 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
@joelpollak
·
54m
Inevitable:
@RepRaskin

Charlottesville was the event where Trump put white supremacy on an equal field with Americans refusing to accept hate. 

No hoax.  Nothing fake.  It was a red line. Trump allowed white supremacy in the Republican tent.  As long as he is around Republicans are linked to hate groups.

If you're typing, you're lying. You don't hate conservatives?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^^^Brainwashed

Libs don't have fake Trump narrative anymore so now that he's gone they cook up right-wing white supremacy terrorist stuff. All while not caring all year with cities being burned and people killed by left-wingers. Only idiots and liars buy in.
(02-11-2021, 03:53 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^Brainwashed

Libs don't have fake Trump narrative anymore so now that he's gone they cook up right-wing white supremacy terrorist stuff. All while not caring all year with cities being burned and people killed by left-wingers. Only idiots and liars buy in.
If that made you mad, JP.  You should be irate that people attacked the Capitol.  

Nobody cooked up white supremacy stuff. It’s been there. They came to fight for him on the 6th. 

can’t help you live in a fantasy world ruled by a Rambo looking Trump Big Grin

(02-11-2021, 03:49 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
@joelpollak
·
54m
Inevitable:
@RepRaskin

If you're typing, you're lying.  You don't hate conservatives?

what lie?

It’s an easy set of dots to connect. 

Trump excuses white supremacy,  and the 
FBI says dangerous white supremacy groups have grown in the past 4 years. 

Not recognizing it is being willfully ignorant or supporting.
^^^No Trump supporter laid one finger on anyone. End of story.
"FBI says"  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Brainteaser:

Who said it?

“But in any campaign, responsibility starts at the top,And when you have a campaign that disrespects the voters, when you have a campaign that affirmatively encourages violence, when you have a campaign that is facing allegations of physical violence against members of the press, you create an environment that only encourages this sort of nasty discourse. When the candidate urges supporters to engage in physical violence, to punch people in the face, the predictable consequence of that is that it escalates, And today is unlikely to be the last such instance.”

(02-11-2021, 04:10 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^No Trump supporter laid one finger on anyone. End of story.

what? 

Who were those people beating cops and hunting down Congressmen?

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/...ret-ballot

Hmmm...
A simple majority could make the vote secret.

I wonder how this would be different.
(02-11-2021, 04:18 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Brainteaser:

Who said it?

“But in any campaign, responsibility starts at the top,And when you have a campaign that disrespects the voters, when you have a campaign that affirmatively encourages violence, when you have a campaign that is facing allegations of physical violence against members of the press, you create an environment that only encourages this sort of nasty discourse. When the candidate urges supporters to engage in physical violence, to punch people in the face, the predictable consequence of that is that it escalates, And today is unlikely to be the last such instance.”

(02-11-2021, 04:10 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^No Trump supporter laid one finger on anyone. End of story.

what? 

Who were those people beating cops and hunting down Congressmen?

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/...ret-ballot

Hmmm...
A simple majority could make the vote secret.

I wonder how this would be different.
No cops were beaten and nobody was hunted down. You low-information people are always the last to find out.
Woah

Say what?!!!

Oh Boy...now we have Capitol riot deniers.
A lot of dumb people (wink wink^^^) will continue to say an officer was beaten with a fire extinguisher.

Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald
Replying to
@ggreenwald
Just an absolute falsehood about how Officer Brian Sicknick died, spread over and over by the people with the largest media platforms, to millions and millions of people who will probably never learn that they were deceived yet again.
(02-11-2021, 06:20 PM)jetpilot Wrote: A lot of dumb people (wink wink^^^) will continue to say an officer was beaten with a fire extinguisher.

Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald
Replying to
@ggreenwald
Just an absolute falsehood about how Officer Brian Sicknick died, spread over and over by the people with the largest media platforms, to millions and millions of people who will probably never learn that they were deceived yet again.

strawman. 

because investigators haven’t decided what killed officer Sicknick you dingbats have decided no one was beaten and nothing happened.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/11/video-show...inguisher/

I mean here is a video of an officer being hit with a fire extinguisher.

Jet you could cite legitimate sources until your fingers bleed and these guys would deny every bit of it.

They think this is like a tug-of-war. All of the left starting from November of 2016, with their constant and vicious attacks on the people's choice for President. Voicing their own righteous denials as to the legitimacy of the election starting with Hillary, which permeated down through the ranks of the CBC, and every other Democrat to a man/woman, and the left wing media. All insisting that Russia got DJT elected. We knew better and had to go through 4 years of Spanish Inquistion-esque style investigations and a mock impeachment to prove something they all knew was a lie in the first place. But finally now with Trump's presidency over and nobody left to offer any pull on the other end of the rope, all the onesy wearing libs with lips all stained with hot cocoa, and eyes all misty with love of diversity (except white people of course) and with hearts filled with fear of CV-19, give a big heave and the rope yields, they've won the war.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealThing's post:
  • jetpilot
(02-11-2021, 07:08 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Jet you could cite legitimate sources until your fingers bleed and these guys would deny every bit of it.

They think this is like a tug-of-war. All of the left starting from November of 2016, with their constant and vicious attacks on the people's choice for President. Voicing their own righteous denials as to the legitimacy of the election starting with Hillary, which permeated down through the ranks of the CBC, and every other Democrat to a man/woman, and the left wing media. All insisting that Russia got DJT elected. We knew better and had to go through 4 years of Spanish Inquistion-esque style investigations and a mock impeachment to prove something they all knew was a lie in the first place. But finally now with Trump's presidency over and nobody left to offer any pull on the other end of the rope, all the onesy wearing libs with lips all stained with hot cocoa, and eyes all misty with love of diversity (except white people of course) and with hearts filled with fear of CV-19, give a big heave and the rope yields, they've won the war.
Legitimate sources of what? Please post them with whatever you’re saying. 

are you guys saying this didn’t happen?  

or

are you saying these aren’t Trump supporters?  

Oh Good Lord!!! Big Grin Big Grin 
Y’all are eating the applesauce and chasing it with the Kool aid.
@joelpollak
·
54m
Inevitable:
@RepRaskin

Comrade Cardfan, you are the most blatant and disgusting liar who has every posted in this forum and the runner up for that distinction is not even close. You have undoubtedly learned by now what Trump actually said about the protesters in Charlottesville, yet you continue to repeat the same lies about it for months on end. You make dedicated communist propagandists everywhere look good in comparison.

This is the kind of lie that removes all doubt about whether you consciously and deliberately lie or are merely willfully ignorant.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • jetpilot
(02-11-2021, 07:39 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
@joelpollak
·
54m
Inevitable:
@RepRaskin

Comrade Cardfan, you are the most blatant and disgusting liar who has every posted in this forum and the runner up for that distinction is not even close. You have undoubtedly learned by now what Trump actually said about the protesters in Charlottesville, yet you continue to repeat the same lies about it for months on end. You make dedicated communist propagandists everywhere look good in comparison.

This is the kind of lie that removes all doubt about whether you consciously and deliberately lie or are merely willfully ignorant.
No lie was told. 

You just don’t like what I said.  

Your dude made it ok for these folks to crawl out from under their rocks. 

just like he did prior to the 6th.
(02-11-2021, 06:57 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-11-2021, 06:20 PM)jetpilot Wrote: A lot of dumb people (wink wink^^^) will continue to say an officer was beaten with a fire extinguisher.

Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald
Replying to
@ggreenwald

strawman. 

because investigators haven’t decided what killed officer Sicknick you dingbats have decided no one was beaten and nothing happened.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/11/video-show...inguisher/

I mean here is a video of an officer being hit with a fire extinguisher.
It’s unclear if the cop who was plunked was Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, 42

From your own article. That officer may be fine. And it could have been Antifa or BLM who threw it. After all it's liberals who hate law enforcement and want to "defund the police." There is no evidence any Trump supporter so much as gave anyone a noogie on Jan. 6th. You are a liar and a fool and it's people like you who are ruining this great country.

Still no evidence any Trump supporter hurt anyone in Washington DC on 1/6.
I never said it was. You were the one making a strawman argument.

https://news.yahoo.com/man-accused-throw...52683.html

This guy is definitely BLM or Antifa. Big Grin

Several folks there that day spewed hate at the Capitol Police. There is tons a video evidence if you cared to watch.

Your denial is absurd, jp.

Many of these people have been to more than one Trump rally and had their pictures taken with Trump chumps. They were exactly the people he invited there. The ones he knew were crazy enough to do what he wanted. It must really hurt them that he and the rest of his bootlickers are denying them. But that is not the way Trumpworld works; there is zero loyalty except for their Dear Leader.
These Republican Senators voted to impeach Bill Clinton while in the house.

—Sen. Roy Blunt of Missouri
—Sen. Richard Burr of North Carolina
—Sen. Rob Portman of Ohio 
—Sen. John Thune of South Dakota
—Sen. Mike Crapo of Idaho
—Sen. Patty Moran of Kansas
—Sen. Roger Wicker of Mississippi

Others, like McConnell, were senators when Clinton’s impeachment came up for trial, and voted to convict:
—Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa
—Sen. James Inhofe of Oklahoma
—Sen. Richard Shelby of Alabama
(List courtesy of NBC news)

My goodness who knew lying about sex was worth a conviction, BUT winding your horde up for a violent coup Is not worth conviction.